Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

low end vps in europe - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

low end vps in europe

2»

Comments

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran
    edited January 2013

@bboran said: By the way from what i understand by messaging with the iperweb staff

So you were that one :)
    I was wondering how you didnt message back with more problems, I guess this board is great in helping :)
    Thank you LET, making my job easier :)
    BTW @bboran, maybe you dont have experience, but you certainly learn fast :)

• Yeah with the help of this forum =) Vps running flawlessly right now , thank you everyone.

• bboranbboran Member
    edited January 2013

Just one final question guys if you wont get angry =) When i setup my vps with tuxlite after the setup completed i have deleted mysql completely because i wasnt planning to use it. But now i need it =) Can i now use tuxlite just for installing mysql? If yes how can i do this? Thanks.

• CentaurCentaur Member
    edited January 2013

You can either do it manually, by typing apt-get install mysql-common and a few other things, you also probably need php-mysql.

But, it won't reinstall stuff that is already installed, so you can just run Tuxlite again. http://tuxlite.com/script-details/ and http://tuxlite.com/installation/

• if you maintain the same data on configuration file should pass all the stuf already installed and ad only whats missing with this ./setup.sh install

• so if i run ./setup.sh install command it will only install the missing mysql right?

• should pass if finds for exemple nginx already instaled
    maybe if you change some values for nginx should save that because will be reported at default state

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

OR... You can reinstall everything and run the script again.
    It will refresh your memory with what you learned already while having time to pay more attention to details.
    A one-off installation will not help you learn much, if you do it many times, only then you can see the details and start to understand why it works that way, you can even see that you dont need further things and make the installation lighter than automated scripts will ever be able to.

• dont have ssl on your order system?