Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

$5.50 - 16 Global Clouds - dediserve.com LET OFFER! - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

$5.50 - 16 Global Clouds - dediserve.com LET OFFER!

13»

Comments

• How about network from 2G ram vps ?
    5Mbps/per G ram ?
    I dont know how is this ?

• We have excellent peering to Vietnam - if you are seeing issues, do please open a ticket with a full MTR and we can investigate fully for you

• zevuszevus Member
    edited February 2016

@nammdp said:
    How about network from 2G ram vps ?
    5Mbps/per G ram ?
    I dont know how is this ?

read my post & the reply from page 1, basically

After you exceed your usage.

which as i recall, is 3TB/mo for 2GB RAM (*for "non-premium" location, otherwise 1.5TB?)

• @zevus said:
    which as i recall, is 3TB/mo for 2GB RAM (*for "non-premium" location, otherwise 1.5TB?)

For the purposes of Example, a server with 10GB RAM allocated, is permitted a maximum of 50Mbps transit or 15TB transfer, whichever limit is reached first, or in Premium Locations,the same server is permitted 20Mbps or 10TB on the same basis.

SO the base resource pool is 3TB / 2TB depending on location.

• @dediserve said:
    You can buy our regular pools at 50% which are totally flexible

Any chance of a discount code for resource upgrades?

• Drop me a PM :)> @josephb said:

• I Think I know why jakarta location delayed. Not because some import/hardware etc problem but newmediaexpress just open their jakarta location.

• @tommy said:
    I Think I know why jakarta location delayed. Not because some import/hardware etc problem but newmediaexpress just open their jakarta location.

The primary driver behind us opening in Jakarta was to deploy a private onapp solution for a large local ISP / hoster.

That has taken priority, and is now online, and our public cloud build starts in the coming week. We'd certainly hope to launch public cloud in JKT in the coming days (hybrid is currently selling)

• winnervpswinnervps Member, Host Rep
    edited February 2016

Hi @tommy, Newmediaexpress from what I noticed put their facility at the same building as Cyber-2 (IIX-2) and that would make him as not lowend anymore, AFAIK.

@dediserve I know you've been with Moratel in IDC (cmiiw). But if you are still interested in colocating your hardwares in our facility, we'd be glad to welcome you abroad.
    Though our racks are limited and conservative, but our quality of bandwidth is superb. Our facility located at Matrix DC (IIX -3) - Jakarta (the one that own and operate MC-IX or known as Matrix Cable / Jakarta - Singapore submarine cable. Only 5 NAP that own Jakarta-Singapore submarine cable: Telkom, Indosat, XL, MCIX, Moratel)

Thanked by 1dediserve
  • NanoG6NanoG6 Member
    edited February 2016

dediserve said: our public cloud build starts in the coming week

Coming Week™

Now @francisco has a rival for their legendary Soon™

Thanked by 2dediserve Junkless
  • Got anything coming into Atlanta? :)

• @cmpe said:
    Got anything coming into Atlanta? :)

Nothing planned. We are in Buffalo, Chicago, Toronto, Dallas x2 sites and LA

• Any promotions for your regular cloud service?

• Drop me a pm with your requirements!

@Eobble said:
    Any promotions for your regular cloud service?

• JarylWJarylW Member
    edited February 2016

Actually 15 locations for this LET offer if you click the dropdown on the order form

• Unknown host: manage.dediserve.com.
    What happened

• @Alien2001 said:
    Unknown host: manage.dediserve.com.
    What happened

All working now, just some pesky kids and their DDOS :)

• @dediserve said:
    All working now, just some pesky kids and their DDOS :)

Ah, nice :) I think your Hong Kong data center is very interesting, can you tell me why your Hong Kong data center have 500 Mbps uplink? Or just a typo? High speed link is really expensive in Hong Kong.

• Hong Kong isn't included in the LET special I'm afraid. but you can get a server in LA, Singapore or Sydney

• @dediserve said:
    Hong Kong isn't included in the LET special I'm afraid. but you can get a server in LA, Singapore or Sydney

Yeah, I expected. Your Sydney network is really good.. But, I have a question, if I just buy 1 month, I need pay how many dollar for renewals?

• The services are monthly rolling, you pay the same each month you keep the service and can cacel in the GUI any time before the next cycle avoiding any additional cost.

• @dediserve said:
    The services are monthly rolling, you pay the same each month you keep the service and can cacel in the GUI any time before the next cycle avoiding any additional cost.

Okay, very good,I'll think about it.

• robohostrobohost Member
    edited February 2016

@dediserve said:
    The services are monthly rolling, you pay the same each month you keep the service and can cacel in the GUI any time before the next cycle avoiding any additional cost.

Can i add aditional ip for this special?

• @robohost said:
    Can i add aditional ip for this special?

We could add yes but additional IP4 are rather expensive relatively. Do drop us a pm or ticket.

• @dediserve said:
    We could add yes but additional IP4 are rather expensive relatively. Do drop us a pm or ticket.

how about storage can we add more storage?

• robohost said: how about storage can we add more storage?

Yes, but not cheap. $3/10 GB

• Our HP 2220sd 12 drive SSD arrays are 30 cents per GB but you can also mount NAS at 10c

• @dediserve said:
    Our HP 2220sd 12 drive SSD arrays are 30 cents per GB but you can also mount NAS at 10c

Performance/latency difference ?

• Also, bandwidth per GB of RAM for London location ?

• @Junkless said:

The SSD arrays are 400MB/s to 1GB/sec at very low latency and the NAS is 100-200MB/sec at <1ms

1.5TB per GB ram for all 'regular' locations