Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Linux VPS 200Gb disk space, 1024mb ram for $3/mo. - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Linux VPS 200Gb disk space, 1024mb ram for $3/mo.

2»

Comments

• edited January 2016

@risharde said:
    Dailymc agreed

mark_r indeed I agree with what you are saying becausr I have the same.opinion but I was just sharing the other side of the possibility. I suspect there are teenagers here and perhaps not from developed nations that have to work with a seriously tight budget and perhaps dont care too much about stability either or just dont have the option to get better at the point in time. Then again, this is LET where the limits are sometimes pushed to insanity regarding the feasibility of a product vs. The price to have it ... so many variables

Even in america, this is evident.

Looking at my tuition for this semster, I have to pay 4k+, and it increases by ~0.5k per semester. And this is even college. University is much worse. This is my 6th semester at school (transfered to another program to 2d semester), and here I am, still paying. I'ts now a total of ~24k+ Lets just say student life everywhere is expensive, you will have to pay for it somehow through a loan, or your bank accounts, or if you are lucky enough to get a grant.

That being said, I've never bought from a provider that hasn't met the LET guidelines (i.e. under $7/mo USD for VPS). My experience is mixed, I have had service with boltvm, the guy who was hoarding all the IPs (don't remember their name, but it was a yearly host), GoodHosting (I managed to avoid GVH), and they have all gone dead. On the other hand, the rest of the providers I have run with are still alive.

• @cociu said:
    auch .... with cpanel ??? no sorry , just see

He said control panel, so I made guessing free panels like vesta or CWP are okay as well. Let's see if he clarifies.

• Junkless said: He said control panel, so I made guessing free panels like vesta or CWP are okay as well. Let's see if he clarifies.

yes i have imaginate this but i will not stay to install the pannel fro him ....

• WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran

cPanel will be impossible to get for free with OP budget, good luck to find it!