Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Linux VPS 200Gb disk space, 1024mb ram for $3/mo.
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Linux VPS 200Gb disk space, 1024mb ram for $3/mo.

pankpank Member
edited January 2016 in Requests

I would like to buy VPS(OpenVZ) 200Gb disk, 1024mb ram, Control Panel for $3/mo.
I need it for one Year. Thank you

Comments

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

Us too!

• century1stopcentury1stop Member
    edited January 2016

check with @cociu, Romania, not sure but may be able to work with your price

• cociucociu Member
    edited January 2016

century1stop said: check with @cociu, Romania, not sure but may be able to work with your price

hello , nope ... i will go to sleep this time :) , maybe for 45 $ /year i will see

• @cociu said:
    I agree with 45$ /year

• @pank

take a look at https://hosthatch.com/storage-vps

its a few dollars more but high quality.

• Thanked by 1Traffic
  • time4vps.eu storage branch is probably the closest to your requirements you'll find...

• pankpank Member
    edited January 2016

@Mark_R

Thank you but must be under $4/mo

• pank said: Thank you but must be under $4/mo

if you pay yearly or at least 6 mo i can provide this in romania

• lol, this guy's joking right?

Thanked by 1GM2015
  • @GCat said:
    lol, this guy's joking right?

it is possible for under $4/m but it aint going to be any good for longterm usage. i think he doesnt care about reliability too much..

• Mark_R said: it is possible for under $4/m but it aint going to be any good for longterm usage. i think he doesnt care about reliability too much..

Seems more like the type to pay peanuts then post a revenge thread when it goes to shit.

Thanked by 3GM2015 Mark_R tommy
  • @Nekki said:
    Seems more like the type to pay peanuts then post a revenge thread when it goes to shit.

i dont understand these people, isn't reliability something everyone wants? knowing your server will be accessable when its needed?

just what the fuck.

• Mark_R said: i dont understand these people, isn't reliability something everyone wants? knowing your server will be accessable when its needed?

just what the fuck.

At a basic level, a lot of people are simply just stupid.

Thanked by 1raptorpeanutbuttr
  • risharderisharde Patron Provider, Veteran

And some just dont have the budget we have

Thanked by 1Mark_R
  • @risharde said:
    And some just dont have the budget we

have

That's when you figure out your priorities.

• @risharde said:

i guess that remains a problem, saving up money is not something everyone is capable of with all these bills. i do not consider myself rich or poor, rather mid-class - but i still would try to get a quality product over a shady offer anytime..

Thanked by 1Nekki
  • risharderisharde Patron Provider, Veteran

@Dailymc agreed

@mark_r indeed I agree with what you are saying becausr I have the same.opinion but I was just sharing the other side of the possibility. I suspect there are teenagers here and perhaps not from developed nations that have to work with a seriously tight budget and perhaps dont care too much about stability either or just dont have the option to get better at the point in time. Then again, this is LET where the limits are sometimes pushed to insanity regarding the feasibility of a product vs. The price to have it ... so many variables

• kingcobs999kingcobs999 Member
    edited January 2016

@risharde said:

Then spend whatever you have on food, shelter & clothing which are necessities instead of servers which aren't. That is really a horrible excuse to go with shady providers.

• @Mark_R said:

Depends. In most cases I want reliability, but for something like a seedbox, I want something as cheap as possible.

• @cociu said:

Thanks you for your reply.
    Sorry but want to pay per month because don't know the quality of your VPS.

• @risharde said:
    mark_r indeed I agree with what you are saying becausr I have the same.opinion but I was just sharing the other side of the possibility. I suspect there are teenagers here and perhaps not from developed nations that have to work with a seriously tight budget and perhaps dont care too much about stability either or just dont have the option to get better at the point in time. Then again, this is LET where the limits are sometimes pushed to insanity regarding the feasibility of a product vs. The price to have it ... so many variables

Yes i totally understand this and i believe that its good you brought this up. but usually these cheap offers they get into result in unsatisfactorily results, they end up paying more than they would have been if they went with a quality provider in the first place! cheap usually results in sacrifices that could ruin the whole thing.

• pank said: quality of your VPS.

i am the wrost ! any way i give you 10 days money back guarantee :)

• @hostnoob said:
    Depends. In most cases I want reliability, but for something like a seedbox, I want something as cheap as possible.

if you run a real seedbox you want reliability.

• @cociu said:
    "All right, let's do it

• let me prepare the link

• auch .... with cpanel ??? no sorry , just see

• cociu said: auch .... with cpanel ??? no sorry , just see

You're in danger of repairing your image, careful.

Thanked by 4Mark_R Mark_R Riz GCat
  • cociucociu Member
    edited January 2016

Nekki said: You're in danger of repairing your image, careful.

what you propose darling ? anyway still love you somethimes. Today i hope you are escusse me because i am verry nostalgic , so yes i make the mistake, with apologise of the OP ...

Thanked by 1Riz
  • i will try to "clear" my imagen : if you pay for 2 years i will include direct admin panel.