Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

BEST CDN Service? - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

BEST CDN Service?

124»

Comments

• BunnySpeedBunnySpeed Member, Host Rep

I think the system is there to ensure a minimum yearly service cost so a huge number of people don't just hog their resources, so maybe if you delete the account and give the credits to someone else they might actually allow it. Not officially though.

• ReeRee Member

Geekoine said: Keycdn is Very good. Even if I just discovered the expiring credit thing. Do they allow to transfer the remaining credit to someone else?

They don't officially support transferring credit, but it doesn't hurt to ask (when I asked they said they would make an exception). Didn't find anybody that wanted to buy my credit, so after all that I didn't even end up making a transfer!

• @BunnySpeed said:
    Not sure about your nameserver config but I'm getting quite consistent results with super-ping.com, on my local machine, at home, other ping sites as well as our network. But it is GeoDNS. Also, our main website isn't hosted on a CDN yet, just the static files are.

Is that why the control panel can sometimes be a bit slow to load?

Not that I mind much the actual content being served seems to load quickly which is the important thing.

edited March 2016

We know it's bad practice but the control panel currently isn't using a CDN at all since it is getting updated quite a bit, which might also cause the slow speed when the APP is restarted.

• zezezeze Member

BunnyCDN has been great. support is good.
    But, It seems they are down at the moment. I get Connection Refused errors as of this writing. even their website isn't functioning at the moment.

• My vote goes to KeyCDN. Always up and the Brasil POP rocks!

@rsususco said:
    BunnyCDN has been great. support is good.
    But, It seems they are down at the moment. I get Connection Refused errors as of this writing. even their website isn't functioning at the moment.

Really sorry about this, there was a mix of human and software error that caused only the Hong Kong location to go offline for a few hours, but it's back now and we made sure this can't happen again. Our monitoring all showed it as online so the auto healing system failed, but we made sure this won't happen again.