Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dacentec Refugee Offer: $20 E5420/$40 L5630 - 1 Month Free, Free IP Announcements - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Dacentec Refugee Offer: $20 E5420/$40 L5630 - 1 Month Free, Free IP Announcements

Comments

• @mikeyur said:
    Alright guys, a lot of you have been asking via PMs. Here's what Delimiter can do if you're looking for an alternative to Dacentec.

What makes Delimiter different:

• Every server comes with a gigabit network port as standard, on our truly redundant, low-latency network
    • Every server comes with its own dedicated KVM, no waiting, paying or hoping that one will be available when you really need it
    • Every server comes with new or as-new disks, we do not use 5 year old second-hand or refurbished disks
    • Every server has multiple power feeds, blade chassis are fed by two independent three phase supplies across 6 separate power modules
    • Every server is a branded HP server, not some hand-me-down from the latest Ebay liquidation

Deals for current Dacentec customers only
    (must submit a current invoice as proof to [email protected] after ordering)

Free IP Announcements for Providers
    All setup fees waived on all IP announcements. All that's required is a public VLAN at $5/month. Email [email protected] to set this up, mention this offer.

1 Month Free
    Purchase any of the servers below on monthly, quarterly or yearly billing and we'll add 1 free month to your server's billing end date with proof of cancellation at Dacentec (must send within 14 days of receiving your new Delimiter server).

BL260c - Dual E5420
    16GB Ram (24GB on yearly payments)
    3 Drive Options (you pick): 1x1TB, 1x120GB SSD, 2x500GB HDD
    10TB Bandwidth @ 1Gbps
    1 IPv4 address
    /64 IPv6 subnet (on request)
    Dedicated ILO/KVM
    Free Remote Power Management (on/off/reboot)
    Free Automated Reinstall System

$20/month (paid monthly) - coupon below.
    Annual orders get a free upgrade to 24GB ram.

• 1 Month Free with proof of cancellation (see deal terms).

Coupon Codes
    Monthly: DacentecBL260Monthly
    Quarterly: DacentecBL260Quarterly
    Yearly: DacentecBL260Annual

Order Here
    2x500GB HDD: https://cc.delimiter.com/?cmd=cart&action=add&id=103
    120GB SSD: https://cc.delimiter.com/?cmd=cart&action=add&id=52
    1TB HDD: https://cc.delimiter.com/?cmd=cart&action=add&id=14

SL170s - Dual L5630
    24GB Ram (48GB on annual)
    2TB HDD
    20TB Bandwidth @ 1Gbps
    1 IPv4 address
    /64 IPv6 subnet (on request)
    Dedicated ILO/KVM
    Free Remote Power Management (on/off/reboot)
    Free Automated Reinstall System

$40/month (paid monthly) - coupon below.
    Annual orders get a free upgrade to 48GB ram.

• 1 Month Free with proof of cancellation (see deal terms).

Coupon Codes:
    Monthly - DacentecSL170Monthly
    Quarterly - DacentecSL170Quarterly
    Annual - DacentecSL170Annual

Order Here: https://cc.delimiter.com/?cmd=cart&action=add&id=154

Deal Terms:
    - Must submit proof that you are a current Dacentec customer after ordering to [email protected] along with your Delimiter order # - An invoice from your current billing period with information matching your order details is best.
    - Free month of service added to any billing term with proof of cancellation (within 14 days of your new server being delivered). Must email proof of cancellation to [email protected] with Delimiter Order #

Delivery Times:
    - Allow 1 business day for fraud checking.
    - After completing fraud screening: Due to the nature of this deal, we expect 3-5 business days for server provisioning
    - Add-ons/modifications to your order such as changes in ram, drives, software licenses or additional IPs will add a minimum of 1 business day to your provisioning time

Questions?
    - Drop a comment or (best option) shoot an email to [email protected]

dacentec and good company however you are taking advantage of cituaçao they were only need to take a corrective to meet more customers you soon will be the next target
    with all its structure we will see what you will say to your customers
    dacentec receive in 5 transit links 200gb ddos+ u receive double!
    for being a charlatan

• whats the usual turn around on this?

• @tehsu said:
    whats the usual turn around on this?

Order review (fraud screening) - 1 business day, then 1-3 business days for delivery. We've got enough gear getting racked on Monday that orders should be turned around quickly.

Best to pick SSD or 2x500GB for quicker delivery.

• @mikeyur said:
    Best to pick SSD or 2x500GB for quicker delivery.

Ah, my order was for the 1TB. If you can switch me to 2x500GB, that'd be cool, I can PM you my order number. Also do you guys confirm the receipt of the dacentec proof of invoice?

• @tehsu said:
    Ah, my order was for the 1TB. If you can switch me to 2x500GB, that'd be cool, I can PM you my order number. Also do you guys confirm the receipt of the dacentec proof of invoice?

Yep, you need to forward me your latest invoice to [email protected] - I'll see how many 1TB units we can get racked easily on Monday and add a few more in if possible. If not, I can provision as 2x500 - just leave a note in your email to me so I remember.

• Hmm welp, put me down for one :-P

Thanked by 1mike0000
  • @mikeyur said:
    Yep, you need to forward me your latest invoice to [email protected] - I'll see how many 1TB units we can get racked easily on Monday and add a few more in if possible. If not, I can provision as 2x500 - just leave a note in your email to me so I remember.

I had already sent the email but I forwarded it with the updated info for the drives. Thanks.

Thanked by 1mike0000
  • Is this still available? The codes don't seem to be working for me

• @mitpatterson said:
    Is this still available? The codes don't seem to be working for me

Still available, just extended the expiry on the codes :)

• @mikeyur said:

With the outage does that extend the time for setup?

• I prefer not to get new disks. Disks that have a year or so spin time on them are preferable. Disk has been running a year w/o failing? Sounds like a good disk to me.

Though if it comes to some disk with 5 years on it vs one that's brand new, I'll go w/ the brand new.

• @mikeyur @MarkTurner
    Ticket #176926 my order still pending until now

• I pay 25$ for 2x2TB, would jump now if matched.

• @mikeyur are they rent to own? If you can make it rent to own, would definitely switch.

• @fhneric said:
    mikeyur are they rent to own? If you can make it rent to own, would definitely switch.

We don't sell equipment, only rent. Most of our units are also HP blade servers which would make RTO pretty pointless.

• @mikeyur What would the eta be on setup time? Also, I have 5 useable ip addresses with Dacentec (/29 I believe) would that be included or would that be extra?

• @fhneric said:
    mikeyur What would the eta be on setup time? Also, I have 5 useable ip addresses with Dacentec (/29 I believe) would that be included or would that be extra?

A /29 is $8/mo. Current ETA would be, early to mid next week depending on the configuration.

• @mikeyur said:
    A /29 is $8/mo. Current ETA would be, early to mid next week depending on the configuration.

Any updates on fulfillment on past orders?

• @tehsu said:
    Any updates on fulfillment on past orders?

Hoping to get them all out by Monday

• Have sent the dacentec invoice for two days but still got no response

• @Emilio said:
    Have sent the dacentec invoice for two days but still got no response

Have been busy with customers after outage. I'll be processing this weekend and billing will look it over on Monday :)

Thanked by 1Emilio
  • @mikeyur said:

So when coule I get my server?

• @Emilio said:
    So when coule I get my server?

Probably Monday-Weds sometime. I'll see if you've been processed yet and might be able to speed up delivery.

Thanked by 1Emilio
  • Thanks for your guys.
    Now the server has been delivered

Thanked by 1mike0000
  • Does the date of payment change to the date of delivery?

• @tehsu said:
    Does the date of payment change to the date of delivery?

Yes. Your billing date is adjusted to the day your service is actually delivered.

• @mikeyur said:
    Yes. Your billing date is adjusted to the day your service is actually delivered.

Any updates?

• tehsutehsu Member
    edited February 2016

Let me know if there's any updates. Sent you a pm. If I'm in the queue I'll keep waiting, if you don't know then let me know.

• does this offer still valid?
    BL260c - Dual E5420 for $20/month

• @serampangan said:
    does this offer still valid?
    BL260c - Dual E5420 for $20/month

If you're a current Dacentec customer, yes. If you're not then you can get the same price by paying quarterly ($60).