Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

BuyVM Problem - Page 6
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

BuyVM Problem

12346»

Comments

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

@Nick_A said: Aldryic blocked me!

Sigh goddammit Jack.

Wait, you're not Jack >_>

Francisco

• Are we done sniffing Glue

• mojedamojeda Member
    edited January 2013

**** DISCLAMER: Can this thread be closed now? Both parties that were involved have both agreed to it being closed ****

• @Jack said: No sorry , I ran out though. Have you got any?

1. It's not hard to read TOS
    2. It's not hard to contact BuyVM.
    3. When order is denied, I don't think it's natural instinct to open a new account and try to order there. The more natural way to react is to try to communicate.
  • um
    I think the OP has already acknowledged at least half a dozen times he violated the TOS

can we pls stop now

• @Francisco said: Maybe I need to spiff up the front page more to make the 'contact us' button a little more obvious. I was pretty sure it was easy enough to find but it doesn't seem to be :(

It's easy enough to find, BuyVM really isn't at fault here. Also:

@Francisco said: Aldryic C'boäs, Frantech Staff

[Email/MSN] [email protected]
    [IRC] irc.frantech.ca / #frantech

The OP also missed that, apparently. So he really wasn't making an effort trying to contact you. It seems to me he willingly dodged the outstanding invoice and now wants to blame you for his own stupidity.

@Bogdacutuu said: All support is done via our ticking system in the client portal.

Please be aware that we cannot offer support via email, IRC, or other forms of correspondence for security and privacy reasons.

In this case, somebody would have helped him on IRC (be it via direct chat or by giving an e-mail address). It may not have been instant, but they could have helped him. And apparently the OP has always had an active account, so a means to contact BuyVM via ticket.

@travisapple said: Granted, today I have not checked it. On Jan 12th when this happened it was certainly closed.

Dude, seriously? You're trying to give bad rep to a provider while it's quite obvious you are at fault?

@mojeda said: The OP logged into the account with the overdue invoice and tried to order a new service but couldn't because of the outstanding invoice.

He then went and created another account to order another service. This to me seems like it can be fraud.

+1

This discussion has been closed.