Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Any Dedicated with DDoS Protection :) - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Any Dedicated with DDoS Protection :)

2»

Comments

• ChairHostingChairHosting Member
    edited January 2016

@desperand said:
    why not to try find any cheap dedi server + x4b.net?

x4b isnt very cheap with the bandwidth pricing, if you plan on setting up REmote DDoS PRotected, id go for a cheap VPS Near your Server with Good DDoS Protection and Setup Gre Tunneling

• MadMad Member

We can provide you the following server:

Dual Intel Xeon 5520 (4 Available)

8 Cores / 16 Threads
    Quad Core 2.26 GHz
    72GB DDR3 RAM
    2x1 TB WD ( Western Digital )
    1 Gbps Burstable Port ( 10TB Bandwidth ) or 100 Mbps Unmetered
    4 usable IPv4 Address
    20 Gbps FREE DDoS Protection
    FREE SETUP
    Located in Seattle, Washington

90$ /mo

If you are interested feel free to PM me.

• Vps won't work I've had a virmach gaming vps once I hit 50 people server started lagging. Said I was using high disk usage. Need dedicated

• @RustyForest said:
    Vps won't work I've had a virmach gaming vps

That's not what he's talking about. Read twice, and if not understand correctly, more times.

• I know what he said I'm saying vps won't work as I've tried before and people are messaging offering vps.
    Thanks

• @rustyforest
    No... The vps is the first line of defence against ddos.... It will be only routing traffic to the dedi... So the only thing u need to consider is the network of vps..
    Basically its vps+dedi setup...

• so if I do that would the vps need to have good ram etc if its just a passthru doesn't seem like it would need to be as powerful as the dedicated?

• PieHasBeenEatenPieHasBeenEaten Member, Host Rep
    edited January 2016

gre tunnel ddos protected vps to dedicated server. But you want to find one very in the same area to minimize latency.

• cool thanks for the information

• any VPS in Chicago available?