Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Offer revoked - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Offer revoked

13»

Comments

• hawchawc Moderator, LIR

You want my $30 server - you would have to fight me for it.

• Crap i've run out of popcorn

• GCat said: (978) 555-6473

Landline - Use Varies By Company

Out of curiosity I ran that number. It comes up "Dir Assist MA"

• TheLinuxBugTheLinuxBug Member
    edited January 2016

@KnownHostChrisM

I believe you will find this the case with all '555' numbers, they are either directory assistance numbers or fake (fictitious).

Read more here.

Anyone who uses a number with '555' should automatically throw up a red flag unless your talking to someone at the phone company.

Cheers!

Thanked by 2Kris GCat
  • @KnownHostChrisM

I believe you will find this the case with all '555' numbers, they are either directory assistance numbers or fake (fictitious).

Read more here.

Anyone who uses a number with '555' should automatically throw up a red flag unless your talking to someone at the phone company.

Cheers!

Ah true... Did not think about that.. I guess I haven't had enough coffee this morning yet.

lol

• KnownHostChrisM said: Ah true... Did not think about that.. I guess I haven't had enough coffee this morning yet.

Was waiting for that.... a 555 number out of MA (with everything else I mentioned in the 1st page before the shitstorm came in)

• sinsin Member
    edited January 2016

Love these private detective threads :)

Thanked by 1ATHK
  • TheLinuxBug said: I believe you will find this the case with all '555' numbers, they are either directory assistance numbers or fake (fictitious).

Read more here.

Cheers!

They may also be in some kind of movie. Most movies and T.V. shows use 555 as well.

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

Jonchun said: I have (had? been working on it...) a really bad habit of being an asshole on LET, and a lot of people couldn't differentiate between a personal opinion on a public forum vs a representative/owner of a hosting company. I will add my signature again once I feel my behavior has improved enough.

Actually that was my initial impression but the longer you've participated on LET, the more I've realized that you are, as @Nekki might say, one of the good cunts.

• randvegetarandvegeta Member, Host Rep

raindog308 said: one of the good cunts

That's brilliant.

Thanked by 1raindog308