Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Offshore Reseller Hosting / VPS Needed [No DMCA] - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Offshore Reseller Hosting / VPS Needed [No DMCA]

13»

Comments

• @Mahfuz_SS_EHL not problem at all , and for what i see no tikets pending from you

• Mahfuz_SS_EHLMahfuz_SS_EHL Host Rep, Veteran

@cociu said:
    Mahfuz_SS_EHL not problem at all , and for what i see no tikets pending from you

Right Now, I have No Ticket but it's painful to check it from Your Website ! Why Your WHMCS doesn't send Email ??

• @Mahfuz_SS_EHL you are only one who complain this in this moment . we send and recive in a day maybe hundred of main , no error for the moment

• cociucociu Member
    edited January 2016

Mahfuz_SS_EHL said: Right Now, I have No Ticket but it's painful to check it from Your Website ! Why Your WHMCS doesn't send Email ??

WTF , you use the same email domain what you registered in our website .. maybe not dns update ? maybe eaven the mail account is not created in the new host ?

• This is brilliant.

• They probably mistook your email for DMCA takedown notice and binned it...

• tehdan said: They probably mistook your email for DMCA takedown notice and binned it...

another one :)

edited January 2016

@cociu said:
    WTF , you use the same email domain what you registered in our website .. maybe not dns update ? maybe eaven the mail account is not created in the new host ?

Then you have only 1 Servers where you host your Website ! Now, I get to the Point ! I need to update My DNS Record to Remote Mail Exchanger on your Server ! :P Weird ! Haven't found other provider using the same server ! Thanks for letting Me pointing out the exact problem !

• Mahfuz_SS_EHL said: Then you have only 1 Servers where you host your Website ! Now, I get to the Point ! I need to update My DNS Record to Remote Mail Exchanger on your Server ! :P Weird ! Haven't found other provider using the same server ! Thanks for letting Me pointing out the exact problem !

totaly wrong ... but never mind , wait for update the dns , or set you email correctly and you will be ok

@cociu said:

If your WHMCS was on different server other than on which I'm hosted, it couldn't be able to make any problem ! ;) No Problem. Only the Service matters.

• my whmcs is definetlly apart from the webserver , we are not stupids ...

@cociu said:
    my whmcs is definetlly apart from the webserver , we are not stupids ...

Leave it. You should Enable SPF on your Domain (Currently Disabled) & should use Mandrill / Any other 3rd Party SMTP Email Provider for smooth transition of Emails !

• FlamesRunnerFlamesRunner Member
    edited January 2016

What a shame, I got a Mandrill account just before they ended the free plan :3

If they terminate the current free plan, I'll be at MXRoute in about a few minutes :)

• @cociu said:
    Sorry to tell but i am from different material.

I imagine that material being brown and a bit stinky.

edited January 2016

@FlamesRunner said:
    What a shame, I got a Mandrill account just before they ended the free plan :3

If they terminate the current free plan, I'll be at MXRoute in about a few minutes :)

Mandrill Ended their Free Plan ?? O.o I never know because I got my free plan & never checked their website again ! :P

• @Mahfuz_SS_EHL said:
    Leave it. You should Enable SPF on your Domain (Currently Disabled) & should use Mandrill / Any other 3rd Party SMTP Email Provider for smooth transition of Emails !

I have a suspicion he doesn't pay for stuff you can get for free...