Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Offshore Reseller Hosting / VPS Needed [No DMCA] - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Offshore Reseller Hosting / VPS Needed [No DMCA]

Comments

• @Nekki - agreed. Even @igniteservers had the decency to only offer to ignore DMCA (et al) in private.

Thanked by 1Nekki
  • Nekki said: Hosts openly stating they ignore copyright notices should be banned. Let's clean up LET.

i agree ! Way i love you so much some time ?

• cociu said: Way i love you so much some time ?

Wat.

• Haha, please don't ban @cociu and @qq7119

• cociucociu Member
    edited January 2016

rokok said: Haha, please don't ban @cociu and @qq7119

if i got ban i am sure @Clouvider finnaly will regrete and @Nekki the same , will be verry bored here without my english clases and my OFFsHOre

Thanked by 1ManofServer
  • You have to ask yourself how long until his customers' personal details end up in the wrong hands...

• NekkiNekki Veteran
    edited January 2016

cociu said: if i got ban i am sure @Clouvider finnaly will regrete and @Nekki the same , will be verry bored here without my english clasesand my OFFsHOre

I could literally give less than two shits whether you're here or not. Besides the fact you can't spell and you don't care about DMCA, you're totally unmemorable.

If you can manage to stick around without flaunting the fact you care fuck all about copyright, fair enough, the more the merrier. If not, fuck off.

• tehdan said: You have to ask yourself how long until his customers' personal details end up in the wrong hands...

way you think this ?

• @cociu because dodgy providers like you are nothing new here... seen it all before.

• It's just a misunderstanding

• cociu said: way you think this ?

Because you act like laws are something you can just avoid?

• @Nekki said:
    Besides the fact you can't spell and you don't care about DCMA

Oh, the irony!

Thanked by 1doghouch
  • NekkiNekki Veteran
    edited January 2016

alaningus said: Oh, the irony!

Fcuk you, I've been drinking.

Edit: and is mixing up an acronym really 'ironic'? Or are you just an arsehole?

Thanked by 1alaningus
  • tehdan said: @cociu because dodgy providers like you are nothing new here... seen it all before.

when i join LET about 1 year ago all was doubt my services ... and no credit given for anybody . I am happy to tell i am HERE and i will be for more time. I am not in hunrry to make money with this , i own all the hardware so less bills . i try to be friend with all my customers. i pay 12 persons with the money colleted for OFFSHORE and more (9 have fammily with children) and yes is difficult to beleve but last year i have donate 30% of my income from hosing to a many social causes. THE most important i dont live from the hosting compay so if i colect some money from this to pay bills i am verry happy. About my customer data we do the best to secure this data. I see many times big hosting company who announce have been haked, eaven yahoo was hacked. So if is happened to this kind of company yes i assume is possible to happened in the future with me . BUt for this we are a team here to work and improove our services eavean security.

I tell you this story because really i like LET , but . have people here who for a coca cola is kiss any ass . Sorry to tell but i am from different material.

Good Bless LET !

• WHTWHT Member

@cociu said:

To bad that Kim DotCom got arested. Where you was when he needed you lol

• cociu said: but . have people here who for a coca cola is kiss any ass .

?????

Thanked by 1rokok
  • and now ,,,, please escuse me , i have my thread/bid in the ebay and i want to sell some rams .

• tehdantehdan Member
    edited January 2016

@cociu said:
    (fuck knows)

you may as well have mashed the keyboard with your fists for all the sense I can
    get out of that.

• Nekki said: cociu said: but . have people here who for a coca cola is kiss any ass .

no worriees , is not for you or any implicated in this conversation , but in generally see a lot mischievous

• so good night i will go to my Offshore girlfriend to see if is wait me

• NekkiNekki Veteran
    edited January 2016

cociu said: no worriees , is not for you or any implicated in this conversation , but in generally see a lot mischievous

Still not getting it, friend.

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider
    edited January 2016

I've never been tagged that many times in such a short timeframe before. Wow.

Hey, @cociu nothing personal.

I'm not getting into any political discussion, sorry ;-).

Have a good one !

• BarisBaris Member
    edited January 2016

Cociu is a grown man and he knows what he is doing. Even if this would be illegal, he is the one who is responsible for his life, business and consequences.

So why start arguing about this @Nekki? Let him do what he wants to do. As long as his uplink provider and his country tolerates his operations he is fine. And if not he will pay the bill for it. Simple as that.

I don't like people telling me or others this and that is illegal. Let the fucking courts and judical power decide about this. But keep in mind that even this instances can be wrong and/or smell like a shit hole.

Every fucking big company and country is morally more questionable than a DMCA ignoring host providing services for the usual guys like me who wants to torrent some media files. Who really cares? Everybody should mind his own business.

I am more worried about real global problems like corrupt puppy politicians, lobbyists, intelligence agencies, arms industry, media censorship, press freedom, pollution, animal protection, warlords, violation of human rights, political/religious extremists and all the other really sick people, instances and companies out there than a host which ignores DMCA.

Just my opinion.

Edit: I also never saw somebody complaining about his company. No scam, spam or other drama, so no legit reason to ban when you ask me.

• Mahfuz_SS_EHLMahfuz_SS_EHL Host Rep, Veteran
    edited January 2016

@cociu you don't know how to restore a cPanel Backup ?? What you told just went over My Head. However, I leave that there & manually restored the website. I just can't understand inspite of cPanel giving the opportunity to restore a Full cPanel backup from WHM Root, why you made Me to work hard ! Surprising !

• @Baris said:
    Cociu is a grown man and he knows what he is doing. Even if this would be illegal, he is the one who is responsible for his life, business and consequences.

So why start arguing about this Nekki?

I'll be honest, I was drinking last night so I'm not entirely clear on my motivation.

• @Mahfuz_SS_EHL lol , i just see you tiket , the guy who respond is new ... so yes is a stupid respone

@cociu said:
    Mahfuz_SS_EHL lol , i just see you tiket , the guy who respond is new ... so yes is a stupid respone

However, I ownself manually restored it as My Customer needed it as soon as possible. I have another ticket opened.

• @Mahfuz_SS_EHL said:
    However, I ownself manually restored it as My Customer needed it as soon as possible. I have another ticket opened.

You dont have to notify @cociu both on LET and in tickets, leave the man some free time :)

• ManofServer said: ManofServer

lol , thanks for mention , really dont mind , but for another point of view i pay people to answer tikets and resolve the problems.

@cociu Still I didn't get Email when your staff replies to My Ticket. Is there any problem in Email Sending ??