Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Best network versus cost starting 2013 - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Best network versus cost starting 2013

2»

Comments

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

@Ishaq said: Always thought this was a signature, seems like you type it all the time :P

I usually sign off on things, it's force of habit :P

I used to also start most posts with 'Hey there,'. It was an odd fad that a few companies started doing to try to sound more professional on WHT :P

Francisco

• JTRJTR Member

@Francisco said:

512's will increase to 60GB and 1GB's will increase to 120GB.

Francisco

Cool, 10GB more space :)

What happened to the old "floating IPs" concept you guys had? It was talked about a few times on LEB, but I can't remember if it was ever officially confirmed for Stallion 2 (or whatever the next big update is).

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

@JTR said: What happened to the old "floating IPs" concept you guys had? It was talked about a few times on LEB, but I can't remember if it was ever officially confirmed for Stallion 2 (or whatever the next big update is).

Stallion 2 will have it as well as some other nifty things and big changes the benefit end users.

Nikki's been busy lately so she hasn't done much dev lately but i'm wanting to see it out there by spring.

Floating/anycast IP's will likely be a little later (couple weeks).

Francisco

• Thanks all for your help. Obviously my provider Just dropped the ball on me. Any ways thanks all again I started this thread in the calm before the storm I am now in and it will help me out a bunch I am sure.

• My Kimsufi boxes have had 100% uptime for the past 11 months that I've had them. Probably lucky, but they're cheap enough that you may be able to fit a backup box in as well.

• VPNshVPNsh Member, Host Rep

I'm also one who'd recommend BuyVM. When I needed more storage, I just selected it from their add-ons. $5 for an additional 50GB isn't too bad :)