Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

KLOXO CONTROL PANEL giving 500 internal error - Page 5
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

KLOXO CONTROL PANEL giving 500 internal error

1235»

Comments

• if i am provider then i will surely reply back but that will clearly say i can't help regarding that specific issue and moreover will provide them alternative packages.
    if i know the problem of my customer then genuine response is help them in any manner possible. the way providers and sympathizers act :it seems if someone in daylight ask them of any place they would charge that person too. after all its also unmanaged .

my previous host suggested me to move from shared to vps and i took his genuine helpful suggestion. they don't waste customers time and hide behind idle-mode.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran
    edited February 2013

@rajin90 said: hide behind idle-mode

Idle mode. That's hilarious. More like they are lucky if they can sleep at night while providing their services at such low cost and get everything done that they need to. Understandably, they do need a break every now and then too, thus why you'll see them here from time to time. They could charge more and hire more people for support, but that isn't what they set out to do. You are free to go with a company that does that.

• Wow, this thread is still going on...

So, I ask the people to stop answering, because this man apparently doesn't have any idea of what is doing, doesn't have any idea of what unmanaged means, and doesn't want to listen and help.

Hopefully one mod will close this thread or do something.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@yomero Trying to ruin my fun. It's fun the first time, equally fun the 100th time :P

• @jarland said: @yomero Trying to ruin my fun. It's fun the first time, equally fun the 100th time :P

If we see it in that way... lol :D

• @rajin90 first of all i'd say you didn't post this only for help. If i've posted this for help, i'd have excluded the rants.

And this reminds me i also have to solve almost same issue for a client vps. Kloxo giving 500 error, though websites working fine and i can login to phpmyadmin also.
    Probably i'll reinstall as backups are there.

Erawan, lighttpd is not stable on kloxo. It may work for few days then starts throwing errors or blank php pages.
    There's fix for that, apply that and few days later again same...
    So better stick with apache.

• @rajin90 u can just contact me for the alternative packages at bluevm, just $15/m extra for Backup + kloxo install/reinstall :)