Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

KLOXO CONTROL PANEL giving 500 internal error - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

KLOXO CONTROL PANEL giving 500 internal error

Comments

• that can be a software failure also sir

• @GaNi -- true, and if you go diving into the forums, they indicate your better off doing it by hand than relying on their interface for it.

There's currently a thread on FTP being borked on fresh installs (not HIB installs), you have to downgrade the FTP then re-upgrade before logging into Kloxo. I've used Kloxo personally and quote well to some extent. I've moved to Nginx or ZPanel for the folks that need less than CPanel and more than CLI. I see problems continuing to mount with Kloxo and resolutions few and long in coming.

• DamianDamian Member
    edited January 2013

@rajin90 come to IPXcore, we'll install Kloxo for a one-time fee of $60 on any of our premium VPS plans.

$60 too much? Then stay with BlueVM, and learn how to administer your own software.

As @Jarland et al have said, it's difficult to provide guidance and free help when you complain that your free help didn't help you enough. Props to BlueVM for going above and beyond by installing the base of Kloxo; they didn't have to. It's disappointing that you're thanking them for their generosity by complaining on a forum that their generosity did not meet your expectations.

• Lmao @Damian that made my day.

• +1 for @Damian

• DewlanceVPSDewlanceVPS Member, Patron Provider
    edited January 2013

sorry, remove my comment

• HalfEatenPieHalfEatenPie Veteran
    edited January 2013

@rajin90 said: so it seems memory is the issue

cough

@HalfEatenPie said: Assuming this is OpenVZ, you're probably are going to have to restart the container or request a temporary RAM increase

Seriously? You don't even read any of the suggestions people have told you. It was a memory issue. You ran out of RAM on OpenVZ and you were most likely on their 256mb guaranteed plan meaning you were on Burst. A restart of the container would have fixed this for you (more than likely) and you would have solved your problem earlier.

+1 @Damian. Honestly @rajin90, you're asking for them to hand-walk you through everything and fix it for you without even paying them enough to buy a cup of coffee.

• i can't ptovide solution to peoples misconceptions and i have no obligation to correct them. i have seen only blah blah blah than some good solution.
    bluevm and everyone like them deserve only 1 star rating.they waste consumer time and then claim themselves helpful. i had not much expectations from them and solved my problems myself and still i am trying to solve this problem by myself finding some solution over here and there.

they-and-the-likes-of-them has generosity full of malaise.

node: my problem coincide with their problem and they by their reply on the ticket made it like it was fault from their side.

as said earlier everyone is interested in vps-provider than problem itself.

@pie i did read their suggestions and then come to know about it. seriously virtual identities need to clearly read the comments before making any comment.

mangaged = means solving consumers problem by them by their own hands.
    since i never asked it i am not accountable to any illegal and false claim of any.

precisely this much ram my system has start to consume past 2 days and it has made 500mb its playground[support] 512mb[resistance]

asking help here and there is no different . none hand-walked and fixed my problem here and none there and no one need to do so.

showing path to destination is quite different from taking someone there.

the day the so called sympathizers+providers[ from same platter] correct their assumptions and expectations from unmanaged services the same day they will start to get generosity from customers . shameless attitude from them not yield anything.

then easiest solution seems upgrading to higher plan and increasing ram portion and then see apache eating all of it again.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

as said earlier everyone is interested in vps-provider than problem itself.

Because you say things like...

bluevm and everyone like them deserve only 1 star rating.they waste consumer time and then claim themselves helpful.

And because of that, none of us care about your problem and I think we all wish you'd just leave :)

• you have every right to not visit this thread

You have every right to not trash a provider for following their own terms that are clearly outlined on the website that you signed up through, but instead you're a self centered drama queen who can't read at least 1/2 of what is suggested to you, can't read your providers FAQ page, can't use linux yet insist on doing so with a provider that isn't charging enough to offer you support, I'll stop there.

• you acted like drama queen and came up what i know already . why to give anyone acknowledgement when their solution is of no use.
    you are same as them and i have mentioned it earlier. i and every customer have every right to ask the-likes-of-you about help. manage/unmanaged comes later.

if the-likes-of-you like to grab money so much then go beg on streets

If I begged on the streets, I'd make more money than you'd pay bluevm for a year of service and you expect a part time servant.

• yup its true this is why i said start-begging as business.

iam sure the likes-of-you-providers ask money for free help at this forum too.

• Your VPS running out of available memory is not their fault, unless the host node runs out of memory. It's also not their fault you can't read/interpret error messages -- perhaps you need to get a MANAGED SERVER. Get off your damn high horse, you're paying pennies and expecting diamonds.

• ZiggaZigga Member
    edited January 2013

@MrObvious said: Your VPS running out of available memory is not their fault, unless the host node runs out of memory. It's also not their fault you can't read/interpret error messages -- perhaps you need to get a MANAGED SERVER. Get off your damn high horse, you're paying pennies and expecting diamonds.

+1 for what @MrObvious and @JArland are saying

@rajin90 You sound like you would benefit greatly from this big company called GoDaddy. You may have heard of them? They sell really cheap plans and then hold you hand while you look at your website! Its incredible.

• zigga again on shared hosting too we handle our things by our own hands and when some issue oocurs ask for help.

to find a solution you need hardwork+smartwork.
    asking well-known or experts is better than novice strangers this is why i asked them and here about my problem. but few virtual identities are self-centered completely.

they themselves not know difference between and unmanage and mangage and come here with their crap. they don't even know the meaning of help and yet act as almighty who know the whole situation.
    rather than providing solution they start their trolling and self-claimed righteous authority . i have no regard for such personalities .
    mr obvious i not need to blame them but i pointed the truth that they dragged the matter and wasted my time and then came with lousy answers over irc and completely ignore many a times customers pleas.
    if they are expert i am gonna ask them the same way i asked here. no question is about manage or unmanage . if you can help you will say yes. if you can't say no.

i have solved various problem while googling and will find a solution via forums and google . but they could show me path to follow and they didn't.

genuine wishful attempts of help others rarely come from virtual identities

• ryanarpryanarp Member, Patron Provider

@rajin90 You pretty much asked for the kind of response that you received. You would have had a much better chance getting the answers you wanted if you would have just asked the question and didn't bring any quality providers such as bluevm into the equation. The providers on this site provide quality services. Take a reality check and realize that your approach was that if a child and grow up. Hope you find the answers you are looking for, but it pretty much seems your burning your bridges before you even cross them. I bet for every negative thing you posted we could fill pages of positive experiences with every provider on this site. +1 for @jarland and @mrobvious.

• ZiggaZigga Member
    edited January 2013

@rajin90 said: again on shared hosting too we handle our things by our own hands and when some issue oocurs ask for help.

@ryanarp said: Take a reality check and realize that your approach was that if a child and grow up. Hope you find the answers you are looking for, but it pretty much seems your burning your bridges before you even cross them.

@rajin90 Read what ryanarp said, if it doesn't make any sense then ask someone to read it out aloud to you.

Addressing your actual problem we have now come to the following conclusions:

• Kloxo isn't a great panel(personal experience confirms this).
    • Your VPS is running out of memory
    • You’re a great candidate for premium shared/managed hosting
    So, what are you going to do? Yes, you can ask for help but not from sources that say we’re not responsible for 3rd party applications such as BlueVM support(Not digging at BlueVM support) . You can google your problems and search for help, you can ask some of the great minds on this forum for help.

Or pay the premium and get someone to hold your hand the way you like it.

Its all in your hands.

• You'll spend more time trying to fix it then it would take to back up the server, reinstall it and put files/db back on the server.

• from start i have not said anything against their services . i like it this is why i am using it. yeah i have problem with their support and the way they treat their customers.

well point finger at 1 rogue and all rogues get together to save themselves

kloxo is just an avg. panel
    surely past 2days it is running out of memory and previously it did for short period of time [confirmed by all checks]
    i am not foolish enough to waste my money on managed hosting when i have rare usage of main services. no one is born expert . everyone learns it. this is why communities exist. information is always to spread. again i never said anything about bluevm responsibility regarding 3rd part applications. but they do have obligation towards their customers and i stand by my point. you ask them time and they tell you what year is not an optimal situation.

• @rajin90 said: yeah i have problem with their support and the way they treat their customers.

While their service is pretty good, I do have to agree that if you get someone other than Justin support kinda sucks!!

• Haven't read the thread, but @rajin90 kloxo SUCKS and it sounds like you don't know how to manage a server. You're going to be much better off going to a WHM/cPanel reseller type environment (or at least a server with WHM/cPanel installed)

• When you signup for unmanaged, you must know what you are doing, or willing to research on your own without bothering your provider. Otherwise go for managed.

You get negative comments because you were bashing a provider that is known in this community. It is common knowledge that your issue is not covered by unmanaged provider. They have every right to ignore your tickets.

• you are clearly misguided here . they have more obligation to reply to the queries customer ask . read few management books

@rajin90 said: you are clearly misguided here . they have more obligation to reply to the queries customer ask . read few management books

He's back!

• @rajin90 said: you are clearly misguided here . they have more obligation to reply to the queries customer ask . read few management books

This guy!

• DalCompDalComp Member
    edited February 2013

Eh, this thread is still going?

It's true providers have to reply customers queries, though not necessarily solve it (if software related). A simple answer, like "sorry, this is software problem which is not within our support", is enough.

• Hey @rajin90

I think this provider would do real nicely for you!

Buttloads of ram and all the support ever!