Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SEO in 2016 - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

SEO in 2016

124»

Comments

• From GVH website:

When I ran the original company in my young ages of 15 through 17, I felt that I was on top of the world and that I was this big shot "Brand President".

I'm 15 this February 7th, why not?

Thanked by 1Traffic
  • @theroyalstudent said:
    I can't file for any corporate shit rn, I'm underage :)

I wouldn't mind with that, just do not open a PayPal account yourself - you'll end up like HostingBox and we won't have a reliable business using nulled WHMCS, refusing to comply with their NSA full-access policy.

Thanked by 1Traffic
  • @luissousa said:
    I wouldn't mind with that, just do not open a PayPal account yourself - you'll end up like HostingBox and we won't have a reliable business using nulled WHMCS, refusing to comply with their NSA full-access policy.

Probably will use @GCat's custom billing system when it's open source.

Or I could (poorly) develop one.

Read my website code and you will know how shitty of a coder I am, haha.

Thanked by 1Traffic
  • TrafficTraffic Member
    edited January 2016

@GIANT_CRAB @theroyalstudent @sdglhm

I will take care of the business side then. The company will be incorporated in an undisclosed location.

No taxes!

• @Traffic said:
    GIANT_CRAB Traffic sdglhm

I will take care of the business side then. The company will be incorporated in an undisclosed location.

No taxes!

Company? That's too mainstream.
    But seriously, are we doing this or not? Thinking of starting something for real.

Thanked by 1Traffic
  • Traffic said: No taxes!

Sri Lanka would be a great place. ;) We can hideout and operate from a remote location.

Nekki said: What the fuck is this thread?

It's about cunts.

luissousa said: I'd just love the idea of reading a "FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE" announcement from the newly created company

We're preparing it at the moment. It will be released soon(tm)

• @sdglhm said:
    We're preparing it at the moment. It will be released soon(tm)

...and we're fucking serious about it.

let's say, NAT VPSes first?

• @theroyalstudent said:
    let's say, NAT VPSes first?

You could have success
    I know some companies who started from a joke :)

Thanked by 1theroyalstudent
  • @luissousa said:
    I know some companies who started from a joke :)

I would like to be a LowEndBoss one day :D

• luissousaluissousa Member
    edited January 2016

@theroyalstudent said:
    I would like to be a LowEndBoss one day :D

I just made a song - which was quite horrible now that I see it..

• @luissousa said:

I wanna be a LowEndBoss, so freaking bad. Buy all the things I know I never had~

• @theroyalstudent said:
    I wanna be a LowEndBoss, so freaking bad. Buy all the things I know I never had~

That actually gave me an idea for one more song. I'll do it as soon as I end up making my recording studio - if you don't mind, of course

• @luissousa said:
    That actually gave me an idea for one more song. I'll do it as soon as I end up making my recording studio - if you don't mind, of course

Do and put it on SoundCloud :)

One day you'll become a singer, don't forget me heh ^.^

• @theroyalstudent said:
    One day you'll become a singer, don't forget me heh ^.^

I do have a band and sing, but never published anything over here since it is all written in Portuguese, so most of you wouldn't understand

• luissousaluissousa Member
    edited January 2016

Btw, if you do plan to resell nulled WHMCS licenses I am quite happy to make your company's jingle for a lifetime nulled license

@GIANT_CRAB @Traffic @sdglhm @theroyalstudent

• luissousa said: I do have a band and sing, but never published anything over here since it is all written in Portuguese, so most of you wouldn't understand

I usually listen to non-english songs and I don't know a damn word of it. But I really enjoys it. For me, it's an art. If the music is good, language doesn't matters. Wish you all the best with your band.

• @luissousa said:
    Btw, if you do plan to resell nulled WHMCS licenses I am quite happy to make your company's jingle for a lifetime nulled license

GIANT_CRAB Traffic sdglhm theroyalstudent

Not allowed on LEB/LET, we'll probably build our own billing system actually.

• theroyalstudent said: Not allowed on LEB/LET, we'll probably build our own billing system actually.

LowEndBilling

• Frecyboy said: LowEndBilling

LowEndSystems ;)

• @sdglhm said:
    I usually listen to non-english songs and I don't know a damn word of it. But I really enjoys it. For me, it's an art. If the music is good, language doesn't matters. Wish you all the best with your band.

Thanks!! Check this song If you'd like to: https://m.soundcloud.com/dogmaoficial/estrada
    It's the only one I've recorded with the band, and it's also available on Spotify/iTunes/Google Play/Amazon/etc..

• @theroyalstudent said:
    Not allowed on LEB/LET, we'll probably build our own billing system actually.

It was a joke xD
    I'd do it for free, my crowdfunding contribution ;)

• @luissousa said:
    I'd do it for free, my crowdfunding contribution ;)

We would probably set on creating our own, that's even cheaper and no one has to spend any money :)

We will start with being able to deploy Docker containers with it maybe, it seems to be as good as OpenVZ imo.

OpenVZ for later probably.

• @luissousa said:
    It's the only one I've recorded with the band, and it's also available on Spotify/iTunes/Google Play/Amazon/etc..

Will take a listen later :)

• luissousa said: Thanks!! Check this song If you'd like to: https://m.soundcloud.com/dogmaoficial/estrada It's the only one I've recorded with the band, and it's also available on Spotify/iTunes/Google Play/Amazon/etc..

It's pretty awesome and calms my mind.

Probably my bad brain but I actually hears some english lyrics.

theroyalstudent said: We would probably set on creating our own, that's even cheaper and no one has to spend any money :)

We will start with being able to deploy Docker containers with it maybe, it seems to be as good as OpenVZ imo.

But we like OpenVZ because we could oversell it badly. You know !

• @theroyalstudent said:

I was talking about the jingle, not the billing system

@sdglhm said:
    It's pretty awesome and calms my mind.

>

Probably my bad brain but I actually hears some english lyrics.

Yeah, no English at all xD

Glad you liked it!

• sdglhm said: I actually hears some english lyrics.

You're not alone...

• Ah hahahaha

The most trolling thread I've ever seen!

• You know if you wanted cheap SEO ips, ovh gives them out like candy! Just resell them with 200% markup and profit $.

• edited January 2016

@pcfreak30 said:
    You know if you wanted cheap SEO ips, ovh gives them out like candy! Just resell them with 200% markup and profit $.

Not as much as CC.

Dedicated to free IPs.

Thanked by 1luissousa