Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

CVPS - Their solus / chicago location is down? - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

CVPS - Their solus / chicago location is down?

13»

Comments

• Just let it be! CLOSED

• I don't get why you're in such a rush for it to be closed. If your 'nuts' hurt, simply close the tab.

• Its all good dont need to bash me for speaking my mind. Anyways

• @ZinnVPS said: hound fuckers

@ZinnVPS said: chicken heads

You do know that LET is another Google Land mine? Nice way to let your future customers know what you think about them.

• @ZinnVPS said: Everyone knows that chris is big headed asshole. But things happen and you cant do nothing about it.

I disagree, he is just a normal guy if you speak with him one on one. In a public setting like here or IRC he may come off defensive more often than not, but I've spent time talking with him one on one and have no problem with him.

• Oh just another way to twist things up that all your trying to do man. If your going to hate just get in line!

• Thats cool mitgib and i spoke from my butt on that but anyways live and you learn!

• @ZinnVPS said: Everyone knows that chris is big headed asshole

Never knew you know him personally or can read everyone's thought.

#MutualRespect
  • Word UP

• @ZinnVPS said: CLOSED

We are still waiting for a statement by Chris regarding his false accusations.

• Hahaha

• DewlanceVPSDewlanceVPS Member, Patron Provider
    edited January 2013

10:20 < ChicagoVPS> its been down all night lol
    10:20 < ChicagoVPS> and morning

looooolllol, I can't stop laughing... lolol nice conversation.

• ZigaraZigara Member
    edited January 2013

@Flapadar said: He didn't start insulting you until after you were making sarcastic comments. If you wanted a mature conversation; you wouldn't have done that.

Clearly you've never used IRC before, we like to joke around sometimes. He of all people should know this by now. I was only teasing him and he turned it into an attack. I am positive most other VM hosts in there would have reacted in a much more mature manner.

@Flapadar said: 10:20 < ChicagoVPS> its been down all night lol

Why shouldn't I make such sarcastic comments when he's saying lol about not knowing nodes were down because of his fuck up? (He stated he did have another system in place but it was not working properly because he forgot to change it when an employee left)

If he cant handle a sarcastic comment but can dish them out all day, he needs to learn how to deal with people better.

@NHRoel said: @ZinnVPS said: Everyone knows that chris is big headed asshole

This, we tend to pick on people who are common assholes, but it's all in good fun.

• Down for me too.