Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Singapore VPS with 1GB RAM 1 ipv4 More than 10GB HDD under $20 yearly - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Singapore VPS with 1GB RAM 1 ipv4 More than 10GB HDD under $20 yearly

2»

Comments

• winnervpswinnervps Member, Host Rep
    edited December 2015

@DianTama said:
    I think you need increase your budget, because as i said to you on msg you cant find any singapore VPS with your price range. If you need 1GB Ram stick to Leaseweb.SG but you need to increase your budget to $5.65/month.

Or, If you dont care about the IPV4 you can use LowEndSpirit NAT VPS. but they dont have 1GB RAM

LSW allowed only 1 IPv4 per VPS (no nego can be made, even on larger VPS. Even on dedicated server max. 5 IP). @rahoolm If you can afford 1 IPv4, no need to grow nor expand further, then go for it. If you need to colo or rent a dedicated server in SG location, just shoot us a PM.

• Leaseweb SG is pretty good for singapore

• rokokrokok Member
    edited December 2015

lw, do, myrepublic. slight oot im refering to VPN usage. Ping is low for sure but im always had better connection to The Netherland or LA. Its all back to my ISP (tried many local ISP too).

tldr version: not good to europe

And yes im from asia.

• edited December 2015

@rokok said:
    lw, do, myrepublic. slight oot im refering to VPN usage. Ping is low for sure but im always had better connection to The Netherland or LA. Its all back to my ISP (tried many local ISP too).

tldr version: not good to europe

And yes im from asia.

Where ya from? China?

If you are looking for just VPN, I would recommend paying for SurfEasy VPN, I remember them using AWS for their Singaporean region. Pretty sure AWS has better network than DO/LW/MR.

Edit: They have a free tier, 500MB. Good enuff for testing.

• zappiehost will set you up some vpn capable vps in new zealand for $1.50/mo, but im sure you can find similar in japan

• simonindiasimonindia Member
    edited December 2015

DO sg network is F==king great i host some (rich)customers there they are amazing they use them network for Email,Private File sharing the download speeds touch 200Mbit in their office leased line

Going to check the leaseweb network next week

Thanked by 1rahoolm
  • @simonindia said:
    DO sg network is F==king great i host some (rich)customers there they are amazing they use the network Email,Private File sharing the download speeds touch 200Mbit in their office leased line

Going to check the leaseweb network next week

Haha, I host my client's sites there on their $10 node (w/ 4GB swap, in case), its crazy good.

I get 150mbps from DO SG to my house, download.

• eLohkCalbeLohkCalb Member
    edited January 2016

simonindia said: DO sg network is F==king great

Within Singapore there are a lot of providers who can offer that type of bandwidth locally. However when it comes to (connecting from) countries in Asia, or international, it's a hit or miss.