Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Singapore VPS with 1GB RAM 1 ipv4 More than 10GB HDD under $20 yearly
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Singapore VPS with 1GB RAM 1 ipv4 More than 10GB HDD under $20 yearly

Looking for a VPS under $20 yearly Singapore Location for better latency.
Singapore VPS with 1GB RAM 1 ipv4 More than 10GB HDD under $20 yearly.

Dedicated 1 ipv4 and 1 GB RAM must, rest of requirement is flexible.
Budget strictly under $20 yearly.

KVM / XEN / OpenVZ will do.

I already have LHC VPS Singapore and it works great. But it is NAT.
This VPS is required by a friend to host erpnext (CRM) app.

Please let me know if there are any offers.

Comments

• $20/yr 1GB VPS is pretty rare in the U.S., and it would likely be impossible in Singapore due to high costs of operation.

Thanked by 1risharde
  • No way that's going to happen

• alexnjhalexnjh Member
    edited December 2015

Not happening atleast not in singapore.

• Would LA suffice?

• @TinyTunnel_Tom said:
    Would LA suffice?

Loooooooooooooool, ignitiserver back

• @tommy said:
    Loooooooooooooool, ignitiserver back

Nah I was going to recommend @davidgestiondbi in LA

Thanked by 1gestiondbi
  • I dont believe you.

• gestiondbigestiondbi Member, Patron Provider

@tommy said:
    I dont believe you.

I believe him. But outside of LHC, I don't know anybody in this price range in SG :(

• Sure you can get It. But 768 MB RAM that too US Server.

http://periwinkle.gq/vps-hosting.php

• @hweb said:
    Sure you can get It. But 768 MB RAM that too US Server.

GET http://periwinkle.gq/vps-hosting.php

403 Forbidden       93 bytes       255 ms
  • @hweb said:
    Sure you can get It. But 768 MB RAM that too US Server.

A .gq domain name? Egh, those free domains can be seized easily by Freenom.

It's a shame I can't access it, Malwarebytes is blocking me from your "website".

• Hello

You won't find Singapore VPS' for such low prices, you probably won't even find US vps' for that price.

• 1GB in Singapore you're looking at perhaps ~$100/yr
    If you can handle slightly higher latency, you will be able to get ~$50/yr in Hong Kong
    If you really need it to be $20/yr you'll have to lower your requirement a little and accept US West

• HostUS has a $7/mo HK offer that looks attractive that I've been tempted to try

• @tommy said:
    I dont believe you.

Only got stock in Dallas and Atlanta so :P VPS wise

• hmm forget about the budget. why is that LHC can provide NAT but not dedicated ipv4? I can raise the budget but want to know what is the cheapest deal?

• @wwabbit said:
    1GB in Singapore you're looking at perhaps ~$100/yr
    If you can handle slightly higher latency, you will be able to get ~$50/yr in Hong Kong
    If you really need it to be $20/yr you'll have to lower your requirement a little and accept US West

What is the offer for $20/yr?

• IshaqIshaq Member
    edited December 2015

rahoolm said: hmm forget about the budget. why is that LHC can provide NAT but not dedicated ipv4? I can raise the budget but want to know what is the cheapest deal?

Because IPs cost money?

You are sharing an IP with all your neighbours, if you want a SG VPS with a dedicated IP from the same host that LHC uses, you can take a look here:

https://www.leaseweb.com/cloud/public/virtual-server

• FrecyboyFrecyboy Member
    edited December 2015

Ishaq said: You are sharing an IP with all your neighbours, if you want a SG VPS with a dedicated IP from the same host that LHC uses, you can take a look here:

Vultr? Quiet sure they use them only in Japan, where they already wanted to move to Linode.

Singapore should be Leaseweb.

• Frecyboy said: Singapore should be Leaseweb.

My bad, it is Leaseweb.

Vultr don't even do SG.

• Is it possible to have NAT VPS with 1GB RAM if getting an IP is so costly? What could be a cheap deal? I checked leaseweb and it is definitely a costlier affair.

• I think you need increase your budget, because as i said to you on msg you cant find any singapore VPS with your price range. If you need 1GB Ram stick to Leaseweb.SG but you need to increase your budget to $5.65/month.

Or, If you dont care about the IPV4 you can use LowEndSpirit NAT VPS. but they dont have 1GB RAM

Thanked by 1rahoolm
  • @DianTama Yup, need to think about that. Thanks. Can LHC provide 1GB NAT VPS?

• KVM version of LES only tops out at 512MB for Singapore, and it's 18 euro/yr http://littlehappycloud.net/singapore/

Outside of Singapore, you can use the lowendstock.com database to find low end deals. If 768MB is good enough for you I'd recommend hostus.us LEB deal for $11/yr

• @rahoolm said:
    DianTama Yup, need to think about that. Thanks. Can LHC provide 1GB NAT VPS?

http://littlehappycloud.net/singapore/

Only 512MB, but pretty sure you can ask them if a custom plan like that is possible

• do you even try this out dude,how about cpu usage? and speed?

• edited December 2015

@aubert said:
    do you even try this out dude,how about cpu usage? and speed?

I have (two) of the 128 one, it comes with 128MB RAM + 128MB vSwap, and it's pretty good. I use one personally to host my Git server, and another for a Status Server, but I had some problems with the stability of that one, so I have it reprovisioned for me.

There are slowdowns sometimes in the system, but usually it works fine. Support takes a few hours, but remember this is something really cheap.

Since it is a NAT VPS, you should know that there are at least hundreds, if not thousands of machines on one host node, so yeah, do be considerate and not be an asshole who doesn't cause too much disk I/O (that was me lmao). Use iotop to monitor your disk I/O at certain times, if you are a bit paranoid.

Speedtest is decent, it's running on a 1Gbps port, but remember that it's shared too:

It's sometimes faster and sometimes slower, but always decent enough to do your stuff.

TL;DR: THIS IS FREAKING AWESOME (and a crazy bang for your buck).

Hope this helped.

• rokokrokok Member
    edited December 2015

Oh. Any Singapore location i try, they are tricky not stable. Ping may low but speed not consistent. Like random lag connection to the rest of country.

• @rokok said:
    Oh. Any Singapore location i try, they are tricky not stable. Ping may low but speed not consistent. Like random lag connection to the rest of country.

DigitalOcean SG -> 800+/300+, for most of the time, consistent enough for my usage

Fast to the rest of the country, works pretty well.

What providers in SG have you tried?