Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Where is the Crazy Delimiter Deals? - Page 6
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Where is the Crazy Delimiter Deals?

12346»

Comments

• We're going to leave these promo codes live until the new year, we've replenished stock on all units.

Thanked by 1Wolf
  • @MarkTurner

Don't suppose delimiter has an actual phone number? All the ones on the domains dont work and yomura.jp's is dead as well

• TinyTunnel_Tom said: Don't suppose delimiter has an actual phone number? All the ones on the domains dont work and yomura.jp's is dead as well

Delimiter only offers support by ticket.

• @MarkTurner said:

More sales as I need to ask a few custom things from Steve and I dont have 3 days for responses

• @Amitz said:
    Humour. Have it or not. ;-)
    But if you like something to read and draw own conclusions (in which direction whatsoever):
    http://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/26317/what-is-yomura-holdings/p1

Seems like a witch hunt to me, their longevity instills confidence in me. The whole premise of that thread seems to be that since they don't share details of their operation then they must be shady, to include accusations about their address. I don't know of many companies that don't use a P.O. box, or private companies that share their background. The one guy leading the charge seemed to have some vested interest in dragging their name through the mud. Additionally, that was over a year ago, and they seem to be chugging along just fine. Just my observations anyway.

@MarkTurner, I was looking through your posts, and it seems you invest a fair amount of your time. Definitely nice to see!

Thanked by 1MarkTurner
  • TinyTunnel_Tom said: More sales as I need to ask a few custom things from Steve and I dont have 3 days for responses

Ticket is your only path

• @jarland Don't we have a rule about public, valid whois?

• TinyTunnel_Tom said: @jarland Don't we have a rule about public, valid whois?

Yes, am I missing something?

Flag if you see something breaking the rules.

• TinyTunnel_Tom said: @jarland Don't we have a rule about public, valid whois?

Address is valid, phone is blatantly wrong to stop people thinking they can circumvent the ticketing system and talk to people on the phone

• Mark, Does Delimiter offer Colo?

• @Ishaq said:
    Flag if you see something breaking the rules.

Phone numbers are invalid

• spifey said: Mark, Does Delimiter offer Colo?

Yes, but depending on your needs may not be the most ideal fit. PM me with what you need and I'll run through the options.

• @spifey said:
    Mark, Does Delimiter offer Colo?

Thats why I wanted to call up haha. Arrange somethings as I'd rather speak to someone regarding it as its complex

• TinyTunnel_Tom said: Thats why I wanted to call up haha. Arrange somethings as I'd rather speak to someone regarding it as its complex

You can PM me as you did extensively the other evening.

Thanked by 1ManofServer
  • @MarkTurner said:
    To get things started:

HP BL260c, Dual E5420, 16GB RAM, 1TB disk - paid monthly normally $30/month use coupon J323SBQDPYZPFCYH to get it for $20/month

Coupon expires at midnight (PST)

https://cc.delimiter.com/cart/dedicated-servers/

Really looking at this, though I have to wait till friday

• CFarence said: Really looking at this, though I have to wait till friday

It got extended so you're in good time. But stock on many of the units is getting low.

• Jazzy8999Jazzy8999 Member
    edited January 2016

ordered /29 IP block on 5 jan, I am not getting any response to my ticket.
    Keep dreaming ...

Sent a cancelation (ip block) ticket yesterday.

• Pester @markturner. It just might work.

Jazzy8999 said:

ordered /29 IP block on 5 jan, I am not getting any response to my ticket. Keep dreaming ...

MarkTurner said: It got extended so you're in good time. But stock on many of the units is getting low.

• @Jazzy8999 said:
    ordered /29 IP block on 5 jan, I am not getting any response to my ticket.
    Keep dreaming ...

@MarkTurner is a good guy, I ordered a new service on 12/30 that hasn't been setup yet and he is looking into it for me.

Thanked by 1Jazzy8999