Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Any $1 or less USA vps left?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Any $1 or less USA vps left?

hayhaydayhayhayday Member
edited January 2013 in General

Looking for a few $1 vps for proxy use only. Monthly or quarterly billing.
Specs needed
16mb (24-32 preferred)
1gb disk
2gb bandwidth

Comments

• https://ipxcore.com/budget-vps/
    http://serverdragon.com/openvz.php

For the moment that's all I remember off the top of my head

• TaylorTaylor Member
    edited January 2013

If you can pay yearly I know of chicagovps 128 plan but I can't see anything else apart from what is posted above.

• All annually? No monthly\ quarterly left (other than ipxcore which i have a few)

• curtisgcurtisg Banned
    edited January 2013

I would offer you something, but I don't allow proxies.

• What about $2/Month?

• @hayhayday said: No monthly\ quarterly left

The transaction charges are too high for most to provide sub $1 accounts

• I thought paypal micro is $0.05 charge now(could do 1.05 if that was problem)?

• hayhayday - Sure if your account is based entirely on less than $12 transactions. If you get transactions over $12 you automatically start loosing money.

• @hayhayday said: I thought paypal micro is $0.05 charge now(could do 1.05 if that was problem)?

"PayPal offers support for Micropayments to merchants for US to US, GB to GB, AU to AU, and EU to EU transactions for Business and Premier accounts. This feature is offered at a special rate of 5% + $0.05 per transaction."

• 32mb 1gb disk 2gb bandwidth -- private proxy only. Quarterly billing. We can do it $3 per quater. PM me.

• It has come this low? I'm going to cry.

• I remember the offer from SSHVM, where we can get $1/month or $3/quarter.
    But we can also try Securedragon/Ipxcore, and another yearly offer with ~$12/year :)

• The biggest issue with monthly $1 services is abuse...

DirectSpace has a $15/yr ($1.25/mth) plan, fantastic specs, but their network congestion was a let down for me...

• 123systems still has a few $10 per year ones

https://123systems.net/billing/cart.php?gid=19

Guaranteed RAM
    128MB
    Burstable RAM
    128MB
    Disk Space
    5GB
    Bandwidth
    250GB/Month

Not too bad, got one my self

• @jkr1711 I take it you haven't read any 123system reviews, just horrific !!!

• @aflrunner said: I take it you haven't read any 123system reviews, just horrific !!!

I believe 123systems advertises on HackForums.net, that causes fake negative reviews when you get suspended after trying to DoS or spam etc ;-)

• jkr1711jkr1711 Member
    edited January 2013

@aflrunner Nope, I don't tend to read reviews on VPS providers because 99.9% of the time they're made my disgruntled abuser clients. I've never needed to open a ticket with them and the network is great for what I'm paying.

• Like talking to yourself? :P

• @BronzeByte said: I believe 123systems advertises on HackForums.net

Which is ample reason to avoid them.

• @BronzeByte Yes I do! Lemme fix that up :p

• @jkr1711 said: I've never needed to open a ticket with them and the network is great for what I'm paying.

This ^

Well, yes, 123Systems is a complex thing. Some time ago it was bad, really bad.

• LSN has a pretty decent network and as jkr1711 says.

• The 123Systems nodes are always stable. Not the best disk performers but they are average. Time ago the disk were bad too, but now you get a consistent performance.

• And since time ago the performance was crap, the support tickets were left open until WHMCS closed them automatically. Now they answer relatively quickly I think. At least the past year was good for me.

Now I use one of their yearly plans for VPN stuff, and probably I will renew it.

• Send a ticket in at http://craftyourbox.com - Ask for Jordy, and I'll set you up with specs that you want for a dollar a month, or less. We have a 5 day full refund policy if you should want your dollar back if you don't like it. :-)

• AlexBarakovAlexBarakov Patron Provider, Veteran

Well, we haven't yet released the new line of services (expect to have them released the following 48 hours), however the following plan, might get you interested, currently in Seattle only, Colocrossing DC:
    L0
    64MB RAM
    64MB vSWAP
    5GB HDD
    80GB Bandwidth
    1 Ipv4
    100mbps port
    OpenVZ
    10.50$ per year

Let me know if you're interested :)

• That is good offer, if you would consider adding option of $3 per quarter I would def sign up

• @Alex_LiquidHost can it be 96/32?

• Would also be interested in monthly ~1$ Host - they don't have to support proxies !

• anything new?

• 1.20 with MMOVZ, but you get an additional 10% off if you pay yearly, quareterly, 6monthly.. :)

• trewqtrewq Administrator, Patron Provider

@hayhayday Check out the link in my sig.