Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Reseller VPS
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Reseller VPS

NeoNeo Banned
edited January 2013 in General

Hi,

Im Looking for a Reseller VPS located in Germany or near Germany with this specs.

CPU: 1VCPU+ or Shared
RAM: 1GB
HDD: 20GB+
Traffic: 500GB +

Could some one make me an offer?
Thanks.

Comments

• How many ip addresses do you need?

• Could you tell me what you mean with the term "Reseller VPS"? Are you looking for a reseller package to sell VPSs or simply a VPS?

• OliverOliver Member, Host Rep

Can you clarify "Reseller VPS" please as per Evixo's questions?

I have capacity in Strasbourg and could offer something attractive there pending your answer.

• NeoNeo Banned

Yeah im looking for a Package where i can create instances

• jhjh Member

How many IPs and what's your budget?

• I can offer you a nice VPS reseller package in Germany, hit me up in a PM if you are interested.

• NeoNeo Banned

5x Ipv4, Ipv6 would be nice.

• rskrsk Member, Patron Provider

@Neo is this for personal usage?

Also please tell me the price range your considering.

Thanks

• NeoNeo Banned

I give the cotainers to other persons (sponsorship)
    Price range is max 30$

• NeoNeo Banned

I found a nice Hoster, thanks!

• What did you get?

• @Neo said: I found a nice Hoster, thanks!

Please share what you found.

• @Neo said: I found a nice Hoster, thanks!

Could You please share more info?

• NeoNeo Banned

GetKVM

• @Neo said: GetKVM

Thanks.

We appreciate your business highly!

If you run into any problems or have any suggestions etc for us please do let us know :)

Thanks for the info. :)

• @GetKVM_Ash said: We appreciate your business highly!

If you run into any problems or have any suggestions etc for us please do let us know :)

Where could one contact you at about a reseller?

• @MrObvious said: Where could one contact you at about a reseller?

I wonder the same. Please help.

• You can contact us we will definitely be able to provide what you need, we specialize in German OpenVZ and KVM

Just submit a ticket.

• My understanding about a reselleris that one who can sell vps to others under his brand but not owned by him. Is this correct?

Will the resellers get vps (of course multiple) at much better prices than the LEB offers?

• BogdacutuuBogdacutuu Member
    edited March 2013

@vanarp said: Will the resellers get vps (of course multiple) at much better prices than the LEB offers?

Most likely not.

• @MrObvious said: Where could one contact you at about a reseller?

@Noerman said: I wonder the same. Please help.

You can contact us at [email protected]. We can offer both OpenVZ and KVM reseller accounts, deploy-able in New Jersey, Germany and Kansas City.

• DalCompDalComp Member
    edited March 2013

@vanarp said: My understanding about a reselleris that one who can sell vps to others under his brand but not owned by him. Is this correct?

I got the same understanding. But how about support, though? Will it be provided by the real provider/principal or by the reseller?

• @DalComp said: I got the same understanding. But how about support, though? Will it be provided by the real provider/principal or by the reseller?

We offer and have reseller in all our locations. Besides node issues (e.g. hardware, network, etc), user support is done by the reseller.

• I wonder what sale/bill/support interface (WHMCS or..) will be used by the reseller and who provides that?

I heard in the case of shared hosting, CPanel has the interface for resellers.

• @vanarp said: I heard in the case of shared hosting, CPanel has the interface for resellers.

SolusVM has a reseller interface. In cPanel it's WHM.

• SolusVM has a reseller panel :)

• Good to know. Thank you @concerto49 and @GetKVM_Ash

One more question. Will you ask for a valid business identity before issuing reseller account OR he will be treated like a regular vps customer only?