Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

★ RAID 10 - SSD ★ 25¢ OVZ ★ 66¢ KVM ★ $24/YR - 1GB Windows ★ $3/YR - 128MB OVZ ★ $8/YR - 512MB KVM - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

★ RAID 10 - SSD ★ 25¢ OVZ ★ 66¢ KVM ★ $24/YR - 1GB Windows ★ $3/YR - 128MB OVZ ★ $8/YR - 512MB KVM

124»

Comments

• VirMachVirMach Member, Patron Provider

tenpera said: @VirMach is Chicago on track for Monday?

Should be. I'll update this comment if there's a delay.

Thanked by 1tenpera
  • Do you allow minecraft server?

Avatecer said: Do you allow minecraft server?

Fair use and other terms apply, but you can probably run a small Minecraft server without issues. In any case we wouldn't terminate your service for that. If you use a lot of CPU constantly, you would just be asked to purchase the high CPU option we offer or to switch to a more capable plan.

• @VirMach said:

Any possible to add more LA ovz? Would like to try a phx kvm and a la ovz. But the "limited stock" price is annoying. ..

• I don't think it's the limited stock price that's annoying, more like the limited stock itself??

I grabbed a 1 gig ram ovz in new york and a 1 gig ram kvm in phoenix. The kvm was a bit snappier/quicker it seemed to me, but being the price conscience doofus I am I cancelled the kvm and upgraded the ovz to the 2 gig ram.

Customer service was super quick to respond and take care of it all, specially considering it was the day before Christmas AND Christmas day.

colingpt said: Any possible to add more LA ovz? Would like to try a phx kvm and a la ovz. But the "limited stock" price is annoying. ..

That should actually just be fully out of stock for the sale.

But I think my co-worker just put it on limited stock with a price increase so people still had a chance to purchase it.

We reserve servers for our primary customers past a point of being filled, and unfortunately that point has been reached for all of our Los Angeles servers. I have gone ahead and removed this from the list of locations for the sale since it's no longer in stock for the sale.

• Is it possible to paid for Quarterly at first & change to Annually subsequently with current offer price ?

wahyan said: Is it possible to paid for Quarterly at first & change to Annually subsequently with current offer price ?

Prices on our sale products will vary, so I'm not sure if our system will keep track of that and in the long run we may forget what pricing each customer had. It may be possible but not plausible. If you do want to do that, I'd open a support ticket and get it OK'd first by one of our agents so we have it on file.

• Will there be more 512MB KVM in stock?

• @VirMach Chicago not going to happen today?

• I hope they can get Chicago online today, I've been waiting for it since this sale started :p

XxNisseGamerxX said: Will there be more 512MB KVM in stock?

After Chicago and Los Angeles go in stock. We may have to do a separate sale for that as it seems like deliveries are being continuously delayed by the datacenters.

tenpera said: @VirMach Chicago not going to happen today?

Rob92 said: I hope they can get Chicago online today, I've been waiting for it since this sale started :p

No updated ETA but it definitely hasn't been delivered today - which was the last ETA we received from the datacenter. I'll ask again and see if they respond this time.

• @VirMach said:
    No updated ETA but it definitely hasn't been delivered today - which was the last ETA we received from the datacenter. I'll ask again and see if they respond this time.

Dang, that's a shame. Hopefully it will be up and running soon as I'm sure I am not the only one looking forward to it :)

• tenperatenpera Member
    edited December 2015

Never mind, I have moved on.

• lavguptalavgupta Member
    edited December 2015

@VirMach do you allow VPN for personal use? Are you going to re-stock 128mb and 512mb Openvz plans?

Thanks.

lavgupta said: @VirMach do you allow VPN for personal use? Are you going to re-stock 128mb and 512mb Openvz plans?

Thanks.

They may be restocked at the end of the deal. We do allow that.

• lavguptalavgupta Member
    edited December 2015

Thanks @VirMach. I hope I can grab those :)

Edit: I was able to grab one 512mb but 128mb is still out of stock.

XxNisseGamerxX said: Will there be more 512MB KVM in stock?

I've gone ahead and added some extra in stock for current locations since Chicago is delayed.

• @VirMach, will there be any 128mb plans in stock? Thanks

lavgupta said: @VirMach, will there be any 128mb plans in stock? Thanks

Near the end of the deal once we evaluate what's left, and also for Chicago location. However Chicago will most likely be after this offer ends, so that would be featured on next offer.

• still have stock to offer will come,

this time I had 1024MB ram , I will upgrade to 2GB ram , can you handle it

• @VirMach can you offer this ★ 2GB RAM ★ OpenVZ plans with double disk?

please sent me PM. thanks

• @VirMach check ticket #320080 please.

andiklive said: @VirMach check ticket #320080 please.

Your order should be approved now and service ready.