Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Any provider has 2G KVM with about 10USD per month? - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Any provider has 2G KVM with about 10USD per month?

2»

Comments

• @perennate said:
    The main issue is that davidgestiondbi posted without specifying any particular plan. After I went and searched for the plan davidgestiondbi was referring to, I found nothing that was in stock. So it would be helpful if davidgestiondbi can point out the particular plan in the future (and that it looked like davidgestiondbi was just spamming the website), that's all. No need to make a big deal out of it.

© COPYRIGHT 2011-2015 - A DIVISION OF GESTION DBI. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. (LAX)

But yeah, talk to him about the plan that isn't working. I'm sure he'll have it sorted. :)

Thanked by 1perennate
  • perennateperennate Member, Host Rep
    edited December 2015

0xdragon said: © COPYRIGHT 2011-2015 - A DIVISION OF GESTION DBI. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. (LAX)

But yeah, talk to him about the plan that isn't working. I'm sure he'll have it sorted. :)

Well, fair enough for the name, lol.

BTW if $20/mo is in your (@OP) price point, then RamNode's 2048MB SKVMS is also an obvious option.

• gestiondbigestiondbi Member, Patron Provider

Just lol.

Thanks @0xdragron for the help. At least you try ;) it's seem like I'm an incognito guy here without ever made a public offer on LEB/LET :P

Time to get back to OP thread.

Regards, David

• perennateperennate Member, Host Rep
    edited December 2015

davidgestiondbi said: Thanks @0xdragron for the help. At least you try ;) it's seem like I'm an incognito guy here without ever made a public offer on LEB/LET :P

So, why don't you add stock for the 2 GB LA KVM as suggested instead of continuing to act like your post wasn't completely worthless (and that kvm4.me looks anything like gestiondbi.com)?

I literally tried to help you by finding the plan that you were talking about from your website. And all I found was an out of stock plan:

For that, for fucking helping clarify your post, you start being a scumbag and criticizing me (acting like I should have checked your Twitter feed about an SSL certificate issue, and then later saying some idiotic shit about coffee). What the fuck is wrong with people on here? Makes me lose hope in humanity :/

• perennate said: For that, for fucking helping clarify your post,

Much hate, no need for swearing mate!

Thanked by 2gestiondbi perennate
  • TheLinuxBugTheLinuxBug Member
    edited December 2015

@perennate If you haven't noticed this place is currently on the decline, all the posts here that are made now seem to be users with English as a second language who can't even take 3 minutes to spell check their topic they are posting (or are just plain spam), just look at the most current posts here. Then you have a bunch of kids running around now like davidgestiondbi which have a bunch of shills following them around and suggesting them in every thread even though from what I have seen their service quality is a bit questionable. 90% of the remaining offers that are posted here are ColoCrossing, LA ( the mass amount of people selling Quadranet or similar LA garbage), or some Romanian garbage openvz service which looks like a bunch of groups reselling one another. I used to buy services at least 2-3 times a month to test here and honestly for the last 3-4 months I have bought nothing because its all garbage from the same people any more. Most of the good hosts have wised up and moved on from here it seems. Not sure what this says about the future of LET, will it just continue to be a bunch of oversold OpenVZ hosts on cheap rentals in CC, LA, Romania, or will we actually get some decent offers again? Only time will tell.

My guess is most of the good hosts that used to advertise here no longer need the traffic from here anymore, as most of it is probably spammers, hitleap, torrent and other types of abuse from the people who just want the cheapest thing they can get and abuse.

I digress, maybe things can change and get better, but as time passes I become less and less convinced of this.

my 2 cents.

Cheers!

Thanked by 1GM2015
  • perennate said: What the fuck is wrong with people on here?

Most are children, and lack social skills. Many are adult and are capable of carrying on an intelligent conversation, but a lot view others as they are not real people on the other side of the conversation.

Thanked by 1Dylan
  • @perennate said:
    Edit: to order, I think you need to select quick plan first, and then you can provision other sizes later.

Hi. do you know why they refund me? I am an honest guest, have been using linode for 5+ years. But QuadraNet even didn't let me step into the door... thanks.

• Personally, I think some people here are more hypocritical than they might think. And since you all have no idea who is really on the other side of the screen, you believe it's okay to say things you wouldn't say in front of your mother. Eh, whatever. School was good, mom.

• tomsfarmtomsfarm Member
    edited December 2015

I can do 4GB RAM, 20GB SSD or 50GB HDD, for $10. Your choice of SSD or HDD. 2 CPU Cores, KVM Virtualization. All of VPS are hosted in Los Angeles, California (West Coast) with China Telcom as one of the transit provs.

Technically I have 20Gbps DDoS Mitigation L4-L7, but it leaks floods and honestly is not good as of late.

Also I do want to note, uptime hasn't been that solid this month.

If your still willing to order from me, shoot me a PM and I will create this custom product for you.

Thanked by 1NameStuff
  • Fiberhub is offering 2GB KVM with just $28 USD per year, with your budget you can buy 8GB KVM for only $88 USD per year.

And they are offering 20% off with coupon FirstYear for the first year.

go: vpeasy.com

• blackblack Member
    edited December 2015

@giang have you used their service? If so, can I get a benchmark please? :)

• black said: @giang have you used their service? If so, can I get a benchmark please? :)

I'm not using VPEasy but their sister brand, UltraVPS :( I think they are the same, please PM me the benchmark script you want me to run, I got a spare one to test :P

• ProfforgProfforg Member
    edited December 2015

To not create another thread:

Looking for similar to OP, but in Europe or Russia or Ukraine.

1-2 cpu cores (more, shared, would be cool)

at least 4 GB RAM (6-8 GB would be cool)

at least 50 GB HDD (SSD would be cool)

KVM / Xen HVM / vmware / hyperv virtualization (openvz and xen pv not fit)

VNC/KVM/IPMI/LilO/DRAC or any other type of remote screen to install Windows

under 60$ yearly

• @tomsfarm said:
    I can do 4GB RAM, 20GB SSD or 50GB HDD, for $10. Your choice of SSD or HDD. 2 CPU Cores, KVM Virtualization. All of VPS are hosted in Los Angeles, California (West Coast) with China Telcom as one of the transit provs.

Technically I have 20Gbps DDoS Mitigation L4-L7, but it leaks floods and honestly is not good as of late.

Also keep in mind since I use GlobalFrag, the uptime will be about 99.5% on a monthly basis, not 99.9%. At least that's how it's been this month. :/

If your still willing to order from me, shoot me a PM and I will create this custom product for you.

@GlobalFrag

• tomsfarmtomsfarm Member
    edited December 2015

@TinyTunnel_Tom said:
    GlobalFrag

Kazah and I discuss our business in private :).

I did want to let the OP know what to expect before ordering from ClamHost.

As currently their are some network problems.

I do have faith that Kazah will correct it.

Please do not do that again Tim, as I know your Kazah's client.

That makes you biased. I have no clue what type of benefits, if any, you get for reporting to Globalfrag :).

However thank you for this. :)

• gestiondbigestiondbi Member, Patron Provider

@tomsfarm said:
    However thank you for this. :)

Even I do not totally agree with what Tom have done, but I think it's not a good idea to talk about your upstream provider problem. Better to simply say that your uptime is not good for this month rather than saying it's upstream fault.

My 2 cents, since you can do whatever you want :)

Thanked by 1tomsfarm
  • @davidgestiondbi said:
    My 2 cents, since you can do whatever you want :)

You're right.

If the uptime is not good next month, I probably won't mention it at all. If I do, I'll say "Uptime not that good this month, but next month it may be better. Still give us a try. :)"

Good suggestion :).

Thanked by 1gestiondbi
  • Yeah their up times caused a few chargebacks for me

Thanked by 1tomsfarm
  • @TinyTunnel_Tom said:
    Yeah their up times caused a few chargebacks for me

Sorry if I came off a bit rude earlier.

I didn't realize you had the same thing happen this month :/.

This month has been rough. I hope everything gets ironed out by Christmas. The leaks, uptime, everything.