Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Any provider has 2G KVM with about 10USD per month?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Any provider has 2G KVM with about 10USD per month?

I desire a stable provider with good reputation, VPS location could be US western or Asia.
Thank you.

Comments

• AmitzAmitz Member
    edited December 2015

Leaseweb with their US location.
    KVM, 2 cores, 2GB RAM, 60 GB SSD, 6 TB in+out, EUR 9.95 pm.

//Sorry, I misread the "western" part...

Thanked by 1NameStuff
  • matthewvzmatthewvz Member, Host Rep
    edited December 2015

I can offer:

4 CPU cores (shared)

2GB of RAM

50GB of storage space

2TB of bandwidth (1Gbps fair share)

1IPv4

/112 IPv6

Dallas, TX

KVM

$9.99 with coupon HAPPYHOLIDAYS (This coupon can only be used 10 times!)

https://hosthoarders.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=50

Please keep in mind that we block port 25 by default, please submit a ticket to have this resctriction removed from your VPS.

Thanked by 1NameStuff
  • @matthewvz said:
    Dallas, TX

Nice try.

• I can do this in LA, but it's Xen. Pretty much the same thing...would that be ok?

Thanked by 1NameStuff
  • WSCallumWSCallum Member
    edited December 2015

With our LEB offer (http://lowendbox.com/blog/websound-12year-512mb-kvm-and-more-in-las-vegas-usa/) we can do:
    1GB RAM (doubled to 2GB within 24 hours with promo code), 1GB SWAP, 50GB HDD Disk Space, 3TB Bandwidth and 2 CPU Cores. £4 ($6.07) a month with LEBDR07 promotional code - Located in Las Vegas, KVM and Virtualizor Control Panel. Order link.

Thanked by 1NameStuff
  • RadiRadi Host Rep, Veteran

I believe, I can do this:

2 GB RAM

20 GB SSD Disk

2 CPU Cores

1 TB Transfer

Xen HVM(Practically offers what a KVM VPS will offer)

Los Angeles

Price: $10/month

PM me to create a custom order link if you are interested.

Thanked by 1NameStuff
  • perennateperennate Member, Host Rep
    edited December 2015

NameStuff said: I desire a stable provider with good reputation, VPS location could be US western or Asia. Thank you.

Is your application only RAM intensive (CPU/disk performance don't matter) or you want high quality in general? If high quality in general, it's hard to beat Linode, they have solid Tokyo and Fremont locations, you can choose between Xen / KVM, and comes with SSD drives, only $20/mo for the 2 GB instance.

• @perennate said:
    Is your application only RAM intensive (CPU/disk performance don't matter) or you want high quality in general? If high quality in general, it's hard to beat Linode, they have solid Tokyo and Fremont locations, you can choose between Xen / KVM, and comes with SSD drives, only $20/mo for the 2 GB instance.

only memory intensive, 2 vcores is enough, disk usage few. it's a personal blog,powered by wordpress. PV is low.

i was considering switching out from linode though i have been a linode user for more than 5 years. b/c linode 's connection to china gets worse and worse recently, both fremont and tokyo locations.

so want a linode alternative, 10-15 usd is acceptable, must solid provider.

thanks.

edited December 2015

NameStuff said: only memory intensive, 2 vcores is enough, disk usage few. it's a personal blog,powered by wordpress. PV is low.

Check out InfraCloud -- http://www.quadranet.com/cloud/

With 2 cores, 2048 MB RAM, and 10 GB disk, it comes to around $10.5/mo. And then bandwidth is $0.01/GB (but 1 TB free is included with the account I think).

The disk is slow though. And I've had some issues with their platform (I ended up moving to RamNode LA on OpenVZ, I didn't need the KVM). But their support is usually very helpful and accommodating. And network is standard QuadraNet, so pretty good.

Edit: to order, I think you need to select quick plan first, and then you can provision other sizes later.

Thanked by 1NameStuff
  • Take a look at Dediserve. They are about to open a new location and provide 50% OFF recurring respectively.

Thanked by 1dediserve
  • Leaseweb has Singapore VPS for SGD$16 or about USD$11.
    https://www.leaseweb.com/cloud/public/virtual-server/configure/21518

Thanked by 1upfreak
  • netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

@OnraHost said:
    I can do this in LA, but it's Xen. Pretty much the same thing...would that be ok?

Can i run windows on xen?

• @netomx said:

XEN HVM? I thought that has windows support.

• WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran
    edited December 2015

we can do the following:

2 GB RAM

100 GB Disk

4 CPU Cores

2 TB Transfer

Xen HVM

France

Price: $10/month

Email us and we will be able to create a custom plan.

• perennate said: The disk is slow though

Man you ain't kidding! I generally enjoy Infracloud but their SAN storage can be slow as hell sometimes. The network is good though and on their Dallas location I've had great uptime.

• gestiondbigestiondbi Member, Patron Provider

Maybe http://kvm4.me ?

• @NameStuff - I have 2GB for $7.75 in LA with a pretty solid network can view my signature for link to look over all the packages.

edited December 2015

no thanks

www.deepnetsolutions.com uses an invalid security certificate.

The certificate is not trusted because it is self-signed.
    The certificate is only valid for ww2.deepnetsolutions.com

• Time to summon ZXPlay.

@AshleyUk

Can't remember the locations, but you can get a VPS with a dedicated CPU core for $10/month.

• @perennate said:
    Edit: to order, I think you need to select quick plan first, and then you can provision other sizes later.

hi, i have signed up for their blue plan, the payment has made, but didn't get logined even.

do you know how can i login into their control panel? will they send me credits by email?

• @Maximum_VPS can match your requirements for that price i hope. Available at Us West.

Thanked by 1NameStuff
  • @netomx said:

It's Xen-HVM so you definitely can!!

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

@OnraHost said:
    It's Xen-HVM so you definitely can!!

Well i will,swallow my words then :p

@perennate said:

The certificate is only valid for ww2.deepnetsolutions.com

Do you check our twitter warning about it? This path of the cluster is currently under his redundancy due to a DDoS attack (Amsterdam). We hope it to be back into production in the next hours.

edited December 2015

davidgestiondbi said: Do you check our twitter warning about it?

Why would I do that? wtf?

Also if you're going to advertise your own service, you should be clear that you are affiliated with it, and you shouldn't post a link that hides the actual business website.

Here is direct link for OP: https://www.clients.gestiondbi.com/?cmd=cart&action=add&id=98

Edit: actually your website is broken, the link at http://deepnetsolutions.com/kvm-vps.html that I pasted above doesn't even work.. it's not clear what you're trying to advertise to OP if your 2 GB KVM is out of stock in LA. I guess you were just trying to spam your website on the forum to get visibility.

edited December 2015

NameStuff said: hi, i have signed up for their blue plan, the payment has made, but didn't get logined even.

I guess they changed their sign-up process. When I registered, I didn't have to pay until after they approved the account I think. But probably they approve accounts during business hours, and if it's not approved the payment is refunded back to your card.

Thanked by 1NameStuff

@perennate Have you take your coffee today? Maybe it's time to take a few hours away of this website...

edited December 2015

davidgestiondbi said: Have you take your coffee today? Maybe it's time to take a few hours away of this website...

You posted a link to an alias to your website without any information about the relevant plan, and also without suggesting in some way (e.g. saying "check out our plans -- xyz") that you are affiliated with the website; and yet your business doesn't have anything that resembles "2G KVM with about 10USD per month" in "US western or Asia". Perhaps you need to get some sleep?

I searched your website under the assumption that you weren't just spamming your website on the forum to get visibility, since until now you seemed like a reasonable person, and I did find your 2 GB KVM in LA and pasted the link above, but you are out of stock so that's not very helpful.

Maybe clarify your side and explain which plan you were referring to so that OP can evaluate that along with the other options provided, instead of rudely and again unhelpfully asking me to drink coffee?

Edit: also, flaming at people on LET is half the fun.

• @perennate I'm relatively sure that everyone except you knows that he's part of Gestion DBI...

I mean, look at his username...

You really don't have anything to stand on with this complaint.

Thanked by 1gestiondbi
    edited December 2015

0xdragon said: You really don't have anything to stand on with this complaint.

a) the website points to deepnetsolutions.com, not gestiondbi.com (and what was the point of posting kvm4.me instead of deepnetsolutions.com?)

b) people who don't spend much time here are less likely to know who he is (and also more likely to post questions about which provider to use)

c) I tried to help davidgestiondbi by finding the 2 GB KVM in US west coast or Asia, but the only matching plan is out of stock. So what plan was davidgestiondbi suggesting for OP?

Note that I wasn't complaining about a) and b). I just suggested that davidgestiondbi in the future be more clear about it:

Also if you're going to advertise your own service, you should be clear that you are affiliated with it, and you shouldn't post a link that hides the actual business website.

The main issue is that davidgestiondbi posted without specifying any particular plan. After I went and searched for the plan davidgestiondbi was referring to, I found nothing that was in stock. So it would be helpful if davidgestiondbi can point out the particular plan in the future (and that it looked like davidgestiondbi was just spamming the website), that's all. No need to make a big deal out of it.