Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Power Issues at Wholesale Internet - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Power Issues at Wholesale Internet

2»

Comments

• Yes, there was one more downtime noted for today. It lasted almost 25 minutes.

@FrankZ said:
    Anybody else down again today at WSI?

Thanked by 1FrankZ
  • I was down for more than 10 hours. It took support 9 hours to reply back to my ticket saying "maybe" it was power issues. Thats 12+ hours over two days.

Thanked by 1FrankZ
  • GM2015GM2015 Member
    edited December 2015

I'm glad WSI didn't have $10/m month servers some time ago when I was looking at them.

rpollestad said: I was down for more than 10 hours. It took support 9 hours to reply back to my ticket saying "maybe" it was power issues. Thats 12+ hours over two days.

• My dedicated server there was down for two periods (I've not checked how long) over the last 24 hours or so. The machine operates mainly as one of the intermediate sites for my "soft offline" backups, there is a VM elsewhere that also does the same job and it wasn't down at times when the backups were syncing anyway, so it didn't matter overly to me. It would be nice to have a proper report of what went wrong though.