Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

TV Shows - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

TV Shows

2»

Comments

• @Jacob said: Big Bang Theory is terrible!

Pretty much.

Nerd guy said something that I cannot comprehend HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR

• Breaking Bad (on top for a reason!), Game of Thrones (stumbles at times but overrall amazing), Homeland (awesome show), Boardwalk Empire, Walking Dead (this season was pretty fantastic, new episodes coming in January I guess?), The Killing (AMC US version, really good; never seen the Danish version)

• The Big Bang Theory

• I have cable but never really use it. I wait for shows to show up on Netflix/Amazon Prime and then I watch whole seasons at a time.

• @Brandon said: Flashpoint - Show just ended :(

So sad :(

• @birdie25 said: So sad :(

I know ;(

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

TV? Why?

I don't have any way to receive television. We do have several sets. For us, media comes in one of these forms:

• Netflix DVDs in the mail. Often ripped and converted for iPod
    • I listen to a lot of audio programs downloaded (radio from the 30s/40s)
    • lots of old movies I like are available for download via Savevid (people upload the whole movie to YouTube) -> iPod
    • bittorrent
    • we own DVDs, mostly kids movies because 3-year-olds will watch the same movie 50 times

My personal philosophy is that I'm willing to play legal for content, but only when

• copyright retention is not so ridiculous. I mean, seriously, movies from the 1940s are still copyright-protected? Ridiculous.
    • I can get it on any format without headache. If you play legal, I'd have to buy a DVD and a separate iPod version. Gimme a break.
  • joepie91joepie91 Member, Patron Provider

Damnit. Leverage was killed off by TNT :(

• Damian,
    I am able to track ip package path using Microsoft Word too, :)

• The Big Bang Theory
    How I Met YOUR Mother
    Monk
    and a lot more from eztv.

• The Big Bang Theory
    Two and a Half Men (Although without Charlie, it isn't as good anymore as it has been. It's mostly sex orientated right now, don't like that)
    How I Met Your Mother
    Breaking Bad
    (The IT Crowd, The Inbetweeners)

• BBTNBBTN Member
    edited December 2012

Anger Management, The Big Bang Theory, Breaking Bad, Modern Family (Ed O'Neill FTW), Two and a Half Men.

• too many

• Honestly, I just love PBS kids with "Sid the Science Kid",