Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

YearlyVM - 1GB OpenVZ for £15/year on a £300 desktop... yeah this will end well. - Page 9
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

YearlyVM - 1GB OpenVZ for £15/year on a £300 desktop... yeah this will end well.

12345679»

Comments

• @BradND said: few html screenshots

aha, good joke bud.

• edited January 2013

Well keeping this positive and related to the thread title, Im going to make this a reality (minus the desktop part). Ebay here we come ;)

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran
    edited January 2013

I've known several people with his type of autism and while I don't condone making fun of people for things they cannot control, failing at logic and making things up rather than learning them, these are not symptoms. Granted, I'll admit they could be symptoms of poor education because his parents and/or teachers may have written him off as a lost cause. Aside from the things they cannot control, I treat them like anyone else. That means laughing as well. It's not discrimination if you're a jerk to everyone ;)

• @jarland said: It's not discrimination if you're a jerk to everyone ;)

Ah!

The exact thing quote i always use hah.

• erhwegesrgsrerhwegesrgsr Member
    edited January 2013

@curtisg said: legally entitled to say what I want

Sure, but you can't go say what you want on here or you'll be banned.

And I think it was in @jarland's sig before something around the term:
    "It's not free speech when you make an unrelevant or jerk comment in the wrong place, it's douchebaggery"

Oh and edit: I didn't know he was autistic, I just thought he was really stupid

• @curtisg, many of the autistic patients I met were more polite and pleasant than how you came across when you wrote that comment. Please don't attack those who were already unfortunate, just makes yourself look like a douche.

• Honestly, I might of been looking like an asshole is that comment, I never knew he had austim so I removed my comment after being bitched out for having a opinion.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@curtisg Probably just don't understand the handicap. Saying I can't laugh at an autistic kid for making things up and purposely ignoring non-social based logic is like saying I can't get mad at someone in a wheelchair for shooting someone.

• Dayum who needs midol! lol

• I think some of you need sensitivity training.

• MunMun Member

@mojeda said: I think some of you need sensitivity training.

Yes , I fully agree.

Though to the kid who is setting this up: I made a comment stating my web server is faster, and I mean it. You simply don't understand what you are getting into. You will be dealing with DDOS, abusive customers, charge backs, overages, looking for needles in a hay stack, hackers, loss of data, corruption, etc. You will not be able to just google, or make a thread on WHT to get them fixed. So if you don't fully understand the scope of what you are doing, take a moment and think about the days you abused with your minecraft server on other peoples vpss.

This discussion has been closed.