Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

YearlyVM - 1GB OpenVZ for £15/year on a £300 desktop... yeah this will end well. - Page 8
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

YearlyVM - 1GB OpenVZ for £15/year on a £300 desktop... yeah this will end well.

Comments

• Its sad to see this community entertained by this.

• I find it funny he wasted his money on that, when he could of just paid somewhere like volumedrive for a 10x better server for 100x cheaper.

• edited January 2013

@BronzeByte said: No he is not, he ignored all the honest advice, now he is being trolled in return

It's very easy to see this young man has social differences. His autism will make it hard for him to take on feedback and guidance from others. He has set his path on how to achieve this and will follow it no doubt.

I find it quite disgusting that many are using this for entertainment.

• curtisgcurtisg Banned
    edited January 2013

was called ignorant for posting my opinion, lmao.

• @curtisg said: @ShardHost if he has autism he shouldn't have even turned on the computer

I stopped reading there

• KuJoeKuJoe Member, Host Rep

@HalfEatenPie said: Apparently he has aspbergers

I thought people were saying that just to make fun of him. I am not aware of his mental state, but that would explain some things I guess.

This thread was originally meant as a warning for users but it's gone way beyond that now. I've done all I can to help this guy out but now I'm throwing in the towel because it's like punching a brick wall at this point.

• @KuJoe said: I thought people were saying that just to make fun of him. I am not aware of his mental state, but that would explain some things I guess.

This thread was originally meant as a warning for users but it's gone way beyond that now. I've done all I can to help this guy out but now I'm throwing in the towel because it's like punching a brick wall at this point.

He is definitely on the Autistic spectrum. I would assume HFA.

• @Kujoe it's pretty obvious that he has it from the video. The twitching and his speech. This thread makes me angry.

@Curtisg That comment was extremely ignorant. You're not the brightest star in the sky.

• MicrolinuxMicrolinux Member
    edited January 2013

@curtisg said: if he has autism he shouldn't have even turned on the computer

Really, you're this stupid and ignorant?

• @KuJoe said: I thought people were saying that just to make fun of him.

Aspenger is not for people to be making fun of. Thats like making fun of people for beeing in a wheelchair or so.

@BradND said: it's pretty obvious that he has it from the video.

I didn't watch the video.

It looks like this thread is dead now. http://www.webhostingtalk.com/member.php?u=383564

• @BradND and @Microlinux this is my personal thoughts on this. Sure if he has autism then you know, that sucks. I know people who do, its one thing to ignore peoples advice, sure if he has his mind set out on it, nothing you can do so stop him, but don't judge me on what I say. I can say what ever the fuck I want to.

You might take it as rude, you're allowed to. It was not meant to be rude.
    It was a personal opinion.

• @KuJoe said: I didn't watch the video.

It looks like this thread is dead now. http://www.webhostingtalk.com/member.php?u=383564

There are videos linked in previous posts on this thread. Although not entirely justified I can see why the thread was deleted and his account suspended. It was creating a storm of the brown variety.

@gsrdgrdghd said: Aspenger is not for people to be making fun of. Thats like making fun of people for beeing in a wheelchair or so.

I agree with you but there are plenty of people in this world, on the internet, in this forum who would disagree with us. I am not saying I think it's funny and believe nobody should be ridiculed for any condition they have. Had I known he had it, I would have requested this thread be closed pages ago.

• @curtisg said: but don't judge me on what I say. I can say what ever the fuck I want to.

You fail to understand how society works.

• @curtisg

So can I, you're an ignorant idiot. That's an objective fact.

• Yes he does have aspbergers and if any of you have ever watched parenthood he tv show on NBC then it would give you a little more knowledge. Besides that I think he also has a severe case of ADHD. I and a few others tried but we failed and gave up. He kept changing ideas.

• @curtisg Then you are a bigot and an idiot and that is my opinion. I think you need to grow up a little.

@ShardHost said: There are videos linked in previous posts on this thread. Although not entirely justified I can see why the thread was deleted and his account suspended. It was creating a storm of the brown variety.

I still have no interest in watching the videos. As for the account suspension, I think the only reason it happened is because he said he was warned about it before and even said in one of his posts that he was going to post something he was told not to.

• @Microlinux you don't even know what you're talking about. It's not a objective fact, if I was such an ignorant idiot I wouldn't be running a company, handing out vpses like they were $0.99 cent toys.

@BradND well, you an have your opinion, I respect your opinion, its just a common fact that you have no right to tell me I need to "grow up", I'm most likely much more knowledgeable and mature then you, so maybe you should grow up.

• Girls girls no need to fight you both pretty!

• edited January 2013

@curtisg said: @Microlinux you don't even know what you're talking about. It's not a objective fact, if I was such an ignorant idiot I wouldn't be running a company, handing out vpses like they were $0.99 cent toys.

@curtisg said: @BradND well, you an have your opinion, I respect your opinion, its just a common fact that you have no right to tell me I need to "grow up", I'm most likely much more knowledgeable and mature then you, so maybe you should grow up.

The evidence suggests otherwise on both points

• curtisgcurtisg Banned
    edited January 2013

@ShardHost said: The evidence suggests otherwise

Please point me to this evidence, last time I checked this wasn't a court room. Last time I checked we had freedom of speech, so I am legally entitled to say what I want.

Sure, you can take it in a bad way, no offence is meant, its just what I said might make people mad, its good with me. It's the freaking internet for god sake.

• @curtisg Yeah... you've really put alot of input into this community.

@curtisg said: knowledgeable and mature then you, so maybe you should grow up.

Talk about blowing your own trumpet.. haha, touch a nerve?

• Somehow I get the feeling the world ends after the current generation of children.

• @BradND Unlike you, I don't get upset at little kiddies on the internet thinking they are cool by saying shit, it really has 0 effect on me. I was just pointing out if I need to "grow up" for having a opinion maybe you should grow up for not understanding the rights. "Freedom of Speech"

• edited January 2013

@curtisg said: Please point me to this evidence, last time I checked this wasn't a court room. Last time I checked we had freedom of speech, so I am legally entitled to say what I want.

Sure, you can take it in a bad way, no offence is meant, its just what I said might make people mad, its good with me. It's the freaking internet for god sake.

This isn't a courtroom. Evidence is a very broad term (Scientific evidence, historical evidence, anecdotal evidence etc). You may indeed have freedom of speech; however, that doesn't mean that what you say isn't offensive, ridiculous and idiotic.

• It isn't offensive, at least I wouldn't of taken it offensive. If you do that is your problem, not mine. Now as @24khost said there is no need to fight

• @curtisg just back off and let it die please.

• BradNDBradND Member
    edited January 2013

@curtisg said: 0 effect on me

Then why are you still posting?

@curtisg said: Freedom of Speech

Nothing better to come back with?

@curtisg said: knowledgeable and mature then you

Isn't it about time you put your money where your mouth is, so far all I've seen you develop is a few html screenshots. Unlike you I can see proof that you're an idiot; wheres yours?

This discussion has been closed.