Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ramnode Cyber Monday Deal - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Ramnode Cyber Monday Deal

124»

Comments

• Lee said: Expressing an unwillingness to pay that amount or being rude towards the provider? I would suggest the latter (That's the second one).

?? This is a discussion thread started by someone else, not a provider offer. And I don't see what this has to do with "the provider". I just said that retirement thing because suddenly the thread was made about a roof over the head and bread to eat for Nick.

• @jarland said:
    :(

sorry that was going too far :( , have a cookie on me

Thanked by 1jar
  • jarland said: Well as someone who works hard to make a living in this industry, I find the notion offensive that hard working people like Nick are artificially inflating prices to keep food on the table and a roof over their head. It's insulting. It's not a charity. If you've followed RamNode you know how hard @Nick_A has struggled with competitive prices while being able to fund expansion, development, and making sure that his time spent isn't wasted and is beneficial to his family.

Nick is probably one of the hardest workers here, and I love seeing him rewarded for it. He's a good guy.

I can only say again that I was merely talking about the price/performance ratio. The "inflated prices" was referring to the nowadays common fake discounts on Steam and amazon, in response to "30% off are a great deal", when it isn't in my humble opinion.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@4n0nx said:
    I can only say again that I was merely talking about the price/performance ratio. The "inflated prices" was referring to the nowadays common fake discounts on Steam and amazon, in response to "30% off are a great deal", when it isn't in my humble opinion.

I'll accept that :)

Thanked by 14n0nx
  • @4n0nx said:

You probably mean something like this:

Thanked by 1geekalot
  • YagoYago Member
    edited December 2015

NM

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

pbalazs123 said: You probably mean something like this:

Lol they used to do that at my local walmart. This was back before everyone had internet and a smartphone of course ;)

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

@jarland said:
    Lol they used to do that at my local walmart. This was back before everyone had internet and a smartphone of course ;)

Walmart had a 32" led samsung. Best that price

• LA location ? which DC carrier?

• Well i hope @Nick_A give some free VPS to @4n0nx so he could sleep tonigh xD

• Do they allow to send emails from VPS ? Is it any restrictions?

• @Gulf said:
    Do they allow to send emails from VPS ? Is it any restrictions?

Users may not send mass unsolicited e-mail, which is email that is sent to recipients who have not "opted-in" to mailings from the user. Users who send mass mailings must maintain complete and accurate records of all consents and opt-ins and provide such records to RamNode upon its request. If a user cannot provide positive and verifiable proof of such consents and opt-ins, we will consider the mass mailing to be unsolicited. Users are prohibited from operating mailing lists, listservs, or mailing services that do not target an audience that has voluntarily signed up for e-mail information using an "opt-in" process or that has made their e-mail addresses available to a user for distribution of information. Users who operate mailing lists must maintain complete and accurate records of all consents and "opt-in" elections and provide such records to RamNode upon its request

https://clientarea.ramnode.com/aup.php