Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What did YOU get for Christmas? - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

What did YOU get for Christmas?

Comments

• shovenoseshovenose Member, Host Rep

@Nevil: probably a horrible Belkin? Lol

• @Zen You know it! Just look at my profile picture on here ;)

• @boltersdriveer no wifi on router?

• @shovenose said: probably a horrible Belkin? Lol

Speedport W 303V from German Telekom...

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

Duo gamer iPad controller. Watch out Gameloft, it's on! Food, candy, clothes, wait for it.....taco bell and chick fil a gift cards!

• A new computer table and 22" LED backlit LCD monitor.

• Nothing :X

• @SimpleNode said: Nothing :X

Same here.

All out tomorrow though, got to grab these boxing day deals in the UK. :)

• Wish I could focus on deals tomorrow; working 11 -> 7 :*

• AmitzAmitz Member
    edited December 2012

I have received

1./ Three completely free days to spend with my family and dog. I am an entrepreneur and free time with the people I love is the best gift that I can imagine. Especially because the last weeks were very stressfull... We do not give presents to each other on Christmas. We do that during the year, but Christmas is gift-free besides random acts of kindness.

2./ A new partner after my marriage failed last year. Love came back to town. Wonderful.

3./ This is the first Christmas since decades that I do not suffer from severe pain. I have a completely damaged spinal column and more than 50% of my backbone consists of Titanium. I had my last surgery at the beginning of the year. It was a long, painful and traumatic time. It feels fantastic to be free of pain. Even it might just be for some time.

4./ I took a nice amount of extra money out of the company, because we had a good season. If giving a present to oneself and money counts here.

So this Christmas brought me free time with my relatives and pet, new love, freedom from pain and prosperity. I would deserve getting hit by a lightning if I would complain.

Merry Christmas to you all! :)

• @Amitz Lovely story :) heart warming!

• Me? I'm still not sure what I "got" for Christmas,

• I got 3 more weeks for my dog to live, not kidding

• A shirt and a giftcard from my room mates, a money clip and pajamas from my sister. A little cash from my Mom and that's it really.

• @SimpleNode said: Nothing :X

I got the exact same thing!

• Forgot to say I got Coal :) it was edible though.

• HalfEatenPieHalfEatenPie Veteran
    edited December 2012

@miTgiB said: I got the exact same thing!

@SimpleNode: Holy cow! I'm joining this party!

Yeah... I got nothing.

But, I did buy myself another dedicated server! (This time in fabulous Las Vegas!)

• gbshousegbshouse Member, Host Rep

Gerber multitool, few books and a lot of good food :) and since it's mixed Yule&Xmas I will have a lot of good food till new year :)

• organic facial cleanser and organic soaps and masks. anyone cooler than me? lol

• I got the new ARM Samsung Chromebook. So far so good. I already put Ubuntu onto it, but I have been using mostly ChromeOS with it. I also got a few other things like a new microphone, and a case for my tablet just to name a couple.

• ChrisMillerChrisMiller Member
    edited December 2012

@MannDude said: A shirt and a giftcard from my room mates, a money clip and pajamas from my sister. A little cash from my Mom and that's it really.

Cough You are forgetting something Cough

• I got a day off, does that count? But it's over now. Sad story :(

• time off work (Yay!)
    • Socks (thank you little buttons from JC Penny)
    • Slippers (again JC Penny buttons)
    • Digital Multimeter
    • Gas Card
    • sweater hoodie whatever you call it
  • I enjoyed the laid back low stress day. :)

• HalfEatenPieHalfEatenPie Veteran
    edited December 2012

@FTNChris said: Cough You are forgetting something Cough

Did he get a pocket lamp?!

this is a joke

• @smooch1502 said: @boltersdriveer no wifi on router?

Nope! No Wifi routers are the bomb! :)

• @Boltersdriveer said: Nope! No Wifi routers are the bomb! :)

Last Router without WiFi capabilities blew itself up (metaphorically).

They are, the bomb.

• I am on paid leave till 03 Jan 2013. Now, minecraft with my kids. Have promised to them for week already.