Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Appreciation of Customer Service with ChicagoVPS - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Appreciation of Customer Service with ChicagoVPS

13»

Comments

• Amitz said: I found and exterminated more bugs in life than most programmers here, I guess.

If only it were as simple as fumigating the code.

Thanked by 1Amitz
  • jarland said: Not gonna. From now on it's Pest Controller Amitz.

Wouldn't that be Dr. Pest Controller Amitz?

Thanked by 2jar Amitz
  • AmitzAmitz Member
    edited November 2015

@AuroraZ said:
    Wouldn't that be Dr. Pest Controller Amitz?

If I would be the OP, then obviously yes. But Amitz is okay, really. :-)

singsing said: If only it were as simple as fumigating the code.

Never tried phospine on the vanilla forum source code. Might be worth it, you never know!

• @Amitz said:

You didn't say "please" :D

• AmitzAmitz Member
    edited November 2015

erkin said: You didn't say "please" :D

Oh, sorry. PLEASE. ;-)
    (Please what, by the way?)

• Amitz said: If I would be the OP, then obviously yes. But Amitz is okay, really. :-)

Are you positive? I would not want to offend you now. You know us Americans we have to be all politically correct. If we offend someone they go all nuts and run to talk shows yelling and hollering.

BTW I had a CVPS box when they just started the 1GB for $7 for a month deals. I had no problems to speak of then and the box worked okay. I did not have to contact any support though. I believe Jeremiah was still there at this as well.

• I'm a happy CVPS customer for over 2 years now. Server is almost never down. Maybe I just got lucky.

However, the last time I interacted with the technical support was around 8 months ago, and it was the most horrible experience ever. It seemed they have no idea what they are doing or saying.

• I dont want to be that guy, but ..... *lose !

Thanked by 1vRozenSch00n
  • GM2015GM2015 Member
    edited November 2015

Are you positive?

You must be joking!

Just bomb them!

AuroraZ said: Are you positive? I would not want to offend you now. You know us Americans we have to be all politically correct.

Thanked by 2Amitz vRozenSch00n
  • @Hybrid said:
    Maybe I just got lucky.

Maybe it's Maybelline.

• For what its worth I actually used them about 2 years ago if I remember correctly but never had problems with em.