Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

do you need a ebay server? - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

do you need a ebay server?

2»

Comments

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

@pubcrawler said: @Francisco you aware of this?

We are and all of our OpenVZ nodes have IPMI and we'll just buy physical KVM's for whatever KVM nodes don't have them.

24/7 staffing was the one point Rob mentioned that he wanted to improve. In time they'll find a night time person I gather.

Right now I think they're going through a bit of a growth spurt and are just trying to keep up :)

Francisco

• qpsqps Member, Host Rep

@pubcrawler said: That's kind of scary that Fiberhub doesn't have 24x7 staffing?!? Lots of providers moving into Fiberhub. I smell problems.

I have a suspicion that they are close to being 24x7 anyway. There have been times in the middle of the night that they've had someone there (1 AM, 3 AM, etc) and hooked up a KVM for us. And if there's a serious enough problem and there's not a technician on site, we will pay someone to go on site and take care of it for us.

• Yup same here, im sure Rob is a little pissed at us :p 2 nights in a row we had a large DDoS attack that took out the whole rack at like 3am their time :p

• Thanks @Francisco.

Vegas is a city that never sleeps :) Shouldn't be hard to find some night owl nerds to man the mothership. Let's hope this happens officially and soon.