Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cheap dedicated server, Please and Thank you. - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Cheap dedicated server, Please and Thank you.

2»

Comments

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

hello said: I know a guy that sells good softlayer for $25 dollars, so yea

Yeah I think I speak for everyone here when I say we'd like to see this :)

• @hello oh you mean regex_, yeah, I got all his SL servers suspended, just a heads up, if you try to get one from him I'll happily get your box seized :) You realize reg simply cards them right?

Next, spoofing, whoopy doo, why do you want spoofing? Give me a 100% legal and legitimate reason you'd like to do IP Header Modification and if you satisfy me I'll give you three providers which will allow you to do IP header modification. (caution: no valid reason exists).

I'm guessing you're going to use it for denial of service attacks, I'm feeling generous, for $25 a month, I'll sell you a 10mbit-unmetered dedicated server, and $15 that I'll donate to charity, on top of that I'll also give the FBI a backdoor and all your information since you feel the need to launch pathetic denial of service attacks since you clearly have no life. Sound good?

Thanked by 1vimalware
  • Core 2 Duo E4500 (2 Cores)

8 GB RAM DDR3

200 GB RAID 1

5 TB Bandwitdh

Seattle, WA

Just $25 /month . Right? If interested, please PM me

• IgniteServersIgniteServers Member
    edited November 2015

@Ishaq said:
    Just to confirm, you allow spoofing on your servers? In all locations?

No I don't when I posted on the thread I guess everything was changed already because I saw nothing about spoofing in the thread title or OP. All I saw was what the OP and title says now.

• @ToggledNS said:
    hello oh you mean regex_, yeah, I got all his SL servers suspended, just a heads up, if you try to get one from him I'll happily get your box seized :) You realize reg simply cards them right?

Next, spoofing, whoopy doo, why do you want spoofing? Give me a 100% legal and legitimate reason you'd like to do IP Header Modification and if you satisfy me I'll give you three providers which will allow you to do IP header modification. (caution: no valid reason exists).

I'm guessing you're going to use it for denial of service attacks, I'm feeling generous, for $25 a month, I'll sell you a 10mbit-unmetered dedicated server, and $15 that I'll donate to charity, on top of that I'll also give the FBI a backdoor and all your information since you feel the need to launch pathetic denial of service attacks since you clearly have no life. Sound good?

No need to be a straight up jerk, If you have nothing nice to say don't say anything at all
    @Jarland you will have to check out hackforums, but i don't think you would enjoy it there
    Your too hq :)

• hello said: No need to be a straight up jerk, If you have nothing nice to say don't say anything at all @Jarland you will have to check out hackforums, but i don't think you would enjoy it there Your too hq :)

Well you come here, asking for a server, to commit a crime? What did you expect? Rainbows and unicorns?

"Your too hq" - lol, that's the reason jarland will never go to hackforums.

• @ToggledNS said:
    "Your too hq" - lol, that's the reason jarland will never go to hackforums.

1. You do understand there are other reasons to have ip spoofing, maybe people ddos me and i don;t want cloudflare?
    2. Thanks for agreeing with me?

1. Justify to me why you want a IP spoofing server, let me take a moment to explain the handshake...

So, tell me, how does a spoofed IP establish a handshake? oh wait, it doesn't. So please, tell a better lie next time. "I don't want cloudflare" .... incapsula, akamai, etc. spoofed ip doesn't protect you from DDoS attacks.

Thanked by 1IgniteServers
  • blackblack Member
    edited November 2015

ToggledNS said: tell me, how does a spoofed IP establish a handshake? oh wait, it doesn't.

You can if you can guess the correct sequence number, it's just very hard to do :P

Thanked by 1ToggledNS
  • @ToggledNS said:

snip

No you fuck, i know they don't protect from ddos attacks, i don't want the backend/main ip to be resolved so its easy for them them to hit off the site

For example, i have a site from a dedi protected with cloudflare, each time its resolved it shows a cloudflare ip.

• hello said: No you fuck, i know they don't protect from ddos attacks, i don't want the backend/main ip to be resolved so its easy for them them to hit off the site

For example, i have a site from a dedi protected with cloudflare, each time its resolved it shows a cloudflare ip.

So, since you clearly are retarded, why do you want to spoof IP address? Just have a regular IP, filter it threw cloudflare, disable the common resolving points (p.s. a two second google could of told you this), flick on "I'm under attack mode", upgrade to cloudflare pro or business, and go back to hackforums with a bigger e-penis than you left.

• There is no legitimate reason to need a spoofing ip.

Have a good day.

Thanked by 1ToggledNS
  • WilliamWilliam Member
    edited November 2015

hello said: For example, i have a site from a dedi protected with cloudflare, each time its resolved it shows a cloudflare ip.

And spoofing helps you with that... how? I think you have a fundamental misunderstanding what IP spoofing actually is - It does not allow you to use a "random" IP as CF backend which is then "resolved", it allows you to send unacknowledged packages to other IPs that are only useful for some very narrow use cases like DDoS (reflection or direct).

Thanked by 2ToggledNS vimalware
  • Since you like hackforums so much, I'll quote some hackforum things for you...

Here's a guy saying he "spoofs the IP address of each packet for a 'anonymous' VPN" - Codevade (110% skid) made him a picture...

"IP spoofing isn't something that is enabled. Any Linux distro running in a VPS can spoof its IP. The only thing that will stop it is if the network between you and the internet backbones check that the IP you're sending from really could have originated from within that network. This is something providers generally don't block anyway, since it's possible to have a VPN that causes packets to pop out at random places that they can't anticipate.

So spoofing an IP will work on most VPS providers. However I'm not sure you fully understand what spoofing an IP address does. Once you change the source address in an IP packet (i.e, you swap out your IP with a different one), the server you're sending the packet to responds to the IP you put in the packet, which isn't you. So unless you're on the same network segment (layer 2 network) as the server your spoofing your IP to, you won't be able to do anything that requires a response, such as connecting via TCP.

There is no magic way to have a TCP connection AND choose the IP that you have. You have to have a real IP that can be routed back to you for TCP to work. "

So, with this knowledge, let's take into account 80% of providers block this, this leaves only "risky" countries which don't, for example Ukraine (note: no known ISPs allow IP header modification) and other similar countries, with this knowledge, you can expect to be paying about 15x your budget, for a 100mbit server that can spoof.

Thanked by 2Mark_R vRozenSch00n
  • @ToggledNS said:
    So, since you clearly are retarded, why do you want to spoof IP address? Just have a regular IP, filter it threw cloudflare, disable the common resolving points (p.s. a two second google could of told you this), flick on "I'm under attack mode", upgrade to cloudflare pro or business, and go back to hackforums with a bigger e-penis than you left.

I changed the title for a reason. Your late buddy

I wanted to spoof ips because its a learning process, not for ddosing

I have a private site for that, come the fuck on.

• ToggledNSToggledNS Member
    edited November 2015

hello said: I wanted to spoof ips because its a learning process, not for ddosing

I have a private site for that, come the fuck on.

haha, "educational reasons" - bullshit

"I have a private site for that" - oh look, you can spend $10 on a booter (and you just admitted to a federal crime in the US - thank you), congratulations? You kids are damn pathetic, you think a denial of service attack is "supreme hacking" - it's just a nonsense that can be taken care of.

• @hello said:

Playing with spoof ips can be done in a private network, a dedicated most likely isn't necessary.

Thanked by 1ToggledNS
  • @ToggledNS said:
    "I have a private site for that" - oh look, you can spend $10 on a booter (and you just admitted to a federal crime in the US - thank you), congratulations? You kids are damn pathetic, you think a denial of service attack is "supreme hacking" - it's just a nonsense that can be taken care of.

Oh god, we got ourselves a special snowflake

YOU FUCK, i have a private dedicated server site, that spoofs

Im just asking for different ones, because i like to have options

I KNOW that DDOS/DOS is not supreme hacking, jesus
    I didn't say i had a booter, lol

@Masterqqq can you explain please?

Anyway, can we throw this back on topic? i don't need spoofed servers, im just asking for good dedicated server hosting.

edited November 2015

Alright guys, let's keep it civil. I don't mine @hello being here, he knows that we don't really take kindly to hackforum type stuff here. He adjusted his thread to compensate, and I take it as a friendly gesture.

But also @hello, try to calm down a bit. Let's keep it civil. Of all people I know how anger can be hard to control, but you can learn to do better, like I have :)

That goes for you too @ToggledNS. Let's cool it down a bit. I'd rather we all agree to get along than be a voice of authority when it isn't needed.

Thanked by 1ToggledNS
  • @hello said:
    Anyway, can we throw this back on topic? i don't need spoofed servers, im just asking for good dedicated server hosting.

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

How has the OP not been taken out back yet?

Francisco

Thanked by 1ToggledNS

Francisco said: How has the OP not been taken out back yet?

You know me these days, like to see the good in everyone :)

But this thread.... it's dead.

This discussion has been closed.