Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for VPS with cPanel Licence offer - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for VPS with cPanel Licence offer

2»

Comments

• @sktanmoy said:
    I'm not going to choose any Bangladeshi provider :) Though I'm a Bangladeshi.

I can't believe I'm reading this, you are from the same location you would have thought that would be the first place you look for a provider, if they aren't good you go to their office or house and complain in person...

There's loads of bad businesses all around the world and people wonder why China and ColoCrossing servers are banned from most websites, some even complain when their country is listed as "High Risk" and have to wait longer for their service. So as you have personal options on who to choose and not remember if everyone thought that way there would be loads of people complaining that they can't place an order any webhost.

@sktanmoy said:
    Your language proved everything :)

If he's language upset you, be glad he's not me because if I'm ticked off I can be a right tosser.

• @Ernie can surely help you.

• StevenNStevenN Member, Host Rep

@sktanmoy said:
    No offense but if I say I won't choose USA providers, for sure they won't start reacting this way you just did!

In fact just a few days ago I posted a review explaining my bad experience with VMBox and they deal with my issue genteelly.

This is the basic difference!

However please stop quarreling and let provider offer me good deal.

What price did I provide it you for?

• I had different sized box with you @vmbox. However can you please check ticket ID 968792?