Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for VPS with cPanel Licence offer
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for VPS with cPanel Licence offer

I want a VPS, maybe 3GB+ RAM, 50GB+ SSD, 2TB+ Bandwith and internal cPanel License. Internal cPanel license costs me lower, so need that.

But

• Provider must be trustworthy
  • Have to reply technical support ticket within at least 12 hours! (My current provider didn't replied a ticket for last 48 hours!!!)
  • I don't want to hear "We removed your box accidentally. If you want, we want to offer 3 months free...", Seriously, for technical issue two popular provider messed my boxes up.

I don't have budget restriction, but MUST BE REASONABLE.

Comments

• IgniteServersIgniteServers Member
    edited November 2015

@sktanmoy I can offer a managed VPS with your specs for $22.50/mo with awesome support, Checkout Link.

• @IgniteServers said:
    sktanmoy I can offer a managed VPS with your specs for $22.50/mo with awesome support. Can just checkout the 3GB VPS plan and add cPanel.

Your offer can fulfill my requirements but I love internal cPanel License to reduce budget in cPanel and add that into VPS. I can buy cPanel from buycpanel dot com for $13.99 with whmextras. But you're charging $15 :)

However, thanks for the offer. Let me explore more offer and decide. (Y)

• @IgniteServers it's not personal, but you are two months old, how can you be a trustworthy provider?

Thanked by 2Jonchun vimalware
  • sktanmoy said: I don't have budget restriction, but MUST BE REASONABLE.

http://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/68366/us-east-west-coast-hostigation-30-off-for-life-proxmox-openvz-cheap-ssl-certs

My current offer I just priced out with your requirement comes to $21.70 with cPanel included, but it is not SSD, it is a Ceph storage cluster, so not sure if you would be interested, but throwing it out there.

• @Hostigation, memories! In 2011, I ordered a box and cancelled within 2/3 days. They refunded me. All went good. A few months later I sent an email for another offer and someone replied me telling I wouldn't be provided further service because of the issue! From then never tried any other offer!

• ExonHostExonHost Member, Host Rep

If SATA with Raid 10 working for you, we can offer you for $21/mo. Response time 60mins. You can pm me if you are interested.

• @Riz said:
    vmbox

Are you from VMBox? Or an user?

• sktanmoysktanmoy Member
    edited November 2015

@HostPair said:
    If SATA with Raid 10 working for you, we can offer you for $21/mo. Response time 60mins. You can pm me if you are interested.

I'm not going to choose any Bangladeshi provider :) Though I'm a Bangladeshi.

Whats the problem with Bangladeshi Provider?

@sktanmoy said:
    I'm not going to choose any Bangladeshi provider :) Though I'm an Bangladeshi.

• Lots of horrible experiences.

• Mahfuz_SS_EHLMahfuz_SS_EHL Host Rep, Veteran
    edited November 2015

@sktanmoy -- Avoid being a Racist Further --

• @Mahfuz_SS_EHL said:
    HostPair Hey Boss, Salam. Literally, I can't understand how the Begging People of Bangladesh came to let to "Pee" here ?!? It sounds Me like this, There was a Good Community & some "Bal-Chal" People from Bangladesh came & ruined the fame of My Country !

Your language proved everything :)

@sktanmoy said:
    I'm not going to choose any Bangladeshi provider :) Though I'm an Bangladeshi.

And, yours one Just Proved that from which Region you are :)

@sktanmoy said:
    Lots of horrible experiences.

Because you always kept searching for "CHEAP".

So you didn't face horrible experience with any other provider except Bangladesh? Is your current provider Bangladeshi?

@sktanmoy said:
    Lots of horrible experiences.

• @HostPair said:
    Is your current provider Bangladeshi?

One from Bangladesh within 2.

@sktanmoy said:
    Seriously, for technical issue two popular provider messed my boxes up.

Were they Bangladeshi ??

One provider messed your box, so you blacklisted Bangladeshi provider? If others mess your box so no problem right? Still you will purchase service from them but not from Bangladeshi provider. How funny!

@sktanmoy said:
    One from Bangladesh within 2.

@HostPair said:
    One provider messed your box, so you blacklisted Bangladeshi provider? If others mess your box so no problem right? Still you will purchase service from them but not from Bangladeshi provider. How funny!

Because, if he buys from a Bangladeshi Provider, he can call him & sue him up but he can't do it with foreign providers so he gets the opportunity to test his patience :P :P

• No offense but if I say I won't choose USA providers, for sure they won't start reacting this way you just did!

In fact just a few days ago I posted a review explaining my bad experience with VMBox and they deal with my issue genteelly.

This is the basic difference!

However please stop quarreling and let provider offer me good deal.

• I think service not depended on country. There are lots of rubbish provider in the whole world. Also in Bangladesh too. But that is not enough to making a decision: all are bad. Personally I know couple of Bangladeshi hosting provider: who are providing worldwide service. So all are not same @sktanmoy bro.

Thanked by 1vRozenSch00n

@sktanmoy said:
    No offense but if I say I won't choose USA providers, for sure they won't start reacting this way you just did!

In fact just a few days ago I posted a review explaining my bad experience with VMBox and they deal with my issue genteelly.

This is the basic difference!

However please stop quarreling and let provider offer me good deal.

Lol, this isn't a basic difference. Infact, BD Providers will do the same if you choose them correctly. I'm pretty much sure that you choose someone who is not even comparable to us. However, best of luck :) Let us know about any new provider if you find them awesome :)

• @NounHost said:
    I think service not depended on country. There are lots of rubbish provider in the whole world. Also in Bangladesh too. But that is not enough to making a decision: all are bad. Personally I know couple of Bangladeshi hosting provider: who are providing worldwide service. So all are not same sktanmoy bro.

You are absolutely right. But I can avoid for my personal experience. And also someone can start throwing shit on me for telling that :)

• jenokjenok Member, Host Rep
    edited November 2015

sktanmoy said: I want a VPS, maybe 3GB+ RAM, 50GB+ SSD, 2TB+ Bandwith and internal cPanel License. Internal cPanel license costs me lower, so need that.

I could offer you this specification

XEN-PV

3 Core CPU(Fair Share)

40GB SSD(Raid 10)

2GB RAM

1GB Swap

1Gbit bandwidth

2000GB Traffic/month

cPanel

Total $32.54/month, what do you think ?

• Thanks @jenok, I got four offers so far, waiting for some more to compare.

• CloudconeCloudcone Member, Patron Provider

@sktanmoy, I sent you a PM

• @sktanmoy Check your PM.

• BharatBBharatB Member, Patron Provider

@bersy said:
    IgniteServers it's not personal, but you are two months old, how can you be a trustworthy provider?

Just like GVH his company was very old but still not trustworthy , its all in the mind.

• toshosttoshost Member, Host Rep

Go with GVH type provider . If you need quality support and service then you must give good budget ($70/m)
    Try Hostgator, bluehost etc..