Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

EllipsisNo.de | 7 Month Positive Review - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

EllipsisNo.de | 7 Month Positive Review

2»

Comments

• LeeLee Veteran

0xdragon said: Yeah, yeah, we know you hate him

I don't hate anyone, that chip on your shoulder is getting bigger. However you are correct, here is still there and if people are happy with what is on offer then I am not going to dissuade anyone from using the service. You could probably learn from him in that respect.

• @Lee said:
    I don't hate anyone, that chip on your shoulder is getting bigger. However you are correct, here is still there and if people are happy with what is on offer then I am not going to dissuade anyone from using the service. You could probably learn from him in that respect.

I have a whole bag of potato chips and I'm happy to share them with you :)

• LeeLee Veteran

0xdragon said: I have a whole bag of potato chips and I'm happy to share them with you :)

I would rather you shared them with the people you let down with your own service.

• @Lee said:
    I would rather you shared them with the people you let down with your own service.

Not a fan of potato chips?

• It's really hard for me spell ellipsisno, epilepsi no sound better :)

• @rokok said:
    It's really hard for me spell ellipsisno, epilepsi no sound better :)

Ellipsis + node?

• He told me that he can't enable permanent mitigation :'(

• Labotomy node?