Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anyone used VortexVPS? - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Anyone used VortexVPS?

2»

Comments

• vps6netvps6net Member
    edited December 2012

@speedygroup I received no email address from you. Please contact me immediately at [email protected] to discuss this.

• he's been banned by the look of it.

• Well that was quick.

• Deserves to be.

He quickly ran from this thread after trying to defend himself to:
    http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1216366&highlight=SpeedyVDS&page=2

• That screenshot makes it pretty obvious. It doesn't really matter if he was trying to run a legitimate business, he didn't even bother to buy a template. He just copied the content from two sites and added some of his own broken English into it.

• We stupidly did not read the reviews about this cowboy outfit! We ordered a Sydney based VPS we got a few phone calls, one from Clark who is the biggest BS artist I have ever listened to. To say nothing of the emails loaded with typos. They also failed to provision within 24 hours! Most of our other Australian vendors provision within 30 minutes.

If you want hyperbole this is the outfit for you but if you don't want to deal with bottom dwellers, stay away!