Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

IgniteServers rude support and account deleted with no refund :( - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

IgniteServers rude support and account deleted with no refund :(

Comments

• IThinkUFailedIThinkUFailed Member
    edited November 2015

@Jar said:
    I just have to press the big red button.

@IgniteServers said:
    Now you move onto grammar issues like I said pettiness, anything you would like to mention actually having to do with the problem the OP has?

Care to retake geography? India isn't in the US...

Thanked by 2jar namhuy
  • JonchunJonchun Member
    edited November 2015

@IgniteServers said:
    Now you move onto grammar issues like I said pettiness.

It's not being petty. I was being completely serious. Some of your posts are honestly difficult to understand. As I mentioned, you don't have to like me to agree with me. Proper grammar is probably the first step to being taken seriously when communicating over text.

@Jar said:
    I just have to press the big red button.

@IThinkUFailed said:
    Care to retake geography? India isn't in the US...

I made a map to save some time. No need to retake an entire geography course.

• @Jonchun said:

Wow! It all makes sense now!

• So back to the OP @deepreflect do you have anything that I can look at to offer some support on the situation, for the third time?

Thanked by 1netomx
  • @IgniteServers said:
    So back to the OP deepreflect do you have anything that I can look at to offer some support on the situation, for the third time?

If you just answered the question we'd all move on.

• IgniteServersIgniteServers Member
    edited November 2015

@ATHK not here to answer your questions but to help me OP .......... lets not make this about you guys, if you have questions feel free to PM me not going to give you guys the pleasure of constantly responding to you.

• ATHKATHK Member
    edited November 2015

IgniteServers said: not here to answer your questions but to help me OP

Sure

IgniteServers said: lets not make this about you guys,

It's actually about you..

IgniteServers said: if you have questions feel free to PM me not going to give you guys the pleasure of constantly responding to you.

So you don't want to please any future customers and you don't want to continually respond to questions.. I wonder how your support is if you can't be bothered answering one question here.

[Edit] fixed typo.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@IgniteServers said:
    ATHK not here to answer your questions but to help me OP .......... lets not make this about you guys, if you have questions feel free to PM me not going to give you guys the pleasure of constantly responding to you.

Take my advice, just answer the question. However a valid question at this point is about to follow...

@ATHK said:
    So you don't want to please any future customers and you don't want to continually respond to questions.. I wonder how you support is if you can't be bothered answering one question here.

Which question are you wanting him to answer? This thread is a mess.

Thanked by 2netomx Ole_Juul
  • Yes, this thread is a mess.

Thanked by 1IgniteServers
  • @Jar yea I don't know anymore, screw it.

@IgniteServers not sure why you've liked my post? That's a bit confusing.

However, if you feel like coming back and discussing your support team and weather or not they're outsourced please do, it'll ignite a fire in me.

It's all about transparency, I'm not having a go at your nor your company, I just want to know..

I'm actually considering your London location. Well was considering, you can change that however.

Thanked by 1Jonchun
  • @IgniteServers I wish you good luck with all this.

edited November 2015

@ATHK Megan, Nick and Patrick make up our support team if that is what you are asking. Rj a technical officer you only see him generally supporting when Megan is away. So technically our support team is US based Rj supports our services/servers. What I meant in the first post was our support team is US based meaning we work off US based time and such as we are a US company.

If some of my words are a bit off excuse me Ive been trying to keep up with this thread on mobile the whole day while working.

So just to clarify our support is US based as we are a US based company, didnt expect it to be taken so literal as if I were telling a lie of some sort. As I did hand pick them and train them so in reference to what I said before about the OP having bad service with us I highly doubt live chat was rude.

edited November 2015

@erkin said:
    IgniteServers I wish you good luck with all this.

Not really a bad situation in all honesty just LET for you members take the simplest things and try and turn against you to make you look like a bad guy.

The OP is obviously a spammer as he has started all this nonsense and has yet to come forward with anything I can have a look at.

Not even sure why threads like this are left open tbh.

• @IgniteServers said:

Maybe just because noone requested.

• @IgniteServers said:

Entertainment value.

• @Nekki said:
    Entertainment value.

I figured that much lol.

• @IgniteServers said:
    I figured that much lol.

I don't understand why you'd ask the question then.

Thanked by 2ATHK GM2015
  • Nekki said: I don't understand why you'd ask the question then.

Rhetorical. IOW, it's actually a statement. (you knew that)

• IgniteServers said: Not really a bad situation in all honesty just LET for you members take the simplest things and try and turn against you to make you look like a bad guy.

Yes, that's always the perspective of the "bad guy", that others are framing them, making misrepresentation out of what were merely, erm, fibs.

If your business is just you and 3-4 people you hired yourself, you're expected to have all the facts readily available at your fingertips.

If you have a guy in India doing support occasionally, don't claim your support team is all U.S. citizens (unless he is, in fact, a U.S. citizen in India).

Why boast that your support team is all U.S. citizens? Very few people actually care whether your support team are U.S. citizens or not, but most people don't like being told fibs.

Thanked by 1tehdan
  • jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

• RIYADRIYAD Member, Patron Provider

i wonder when this post gonna come to an end !

• @RIYAD said:
    i wonder when this post gonna come to an end !

Simply when noone writes. ;)

• RIYADRIYAD Member, Patron Provider

lets do that now ! stop writing :D [off-topic]

• tehdantehdan Member
    edited November 2015

@IgniteServers said:
    excuse me Ive been trying to keep up with this thread on mobile the whole day while working.

If you run a multi-national (or not!) hosting enterprise how on earth does "working" not involve access to a computer?

FWIW You may feel people picking you up on /basic/ grammar is petty, but this - and the asking of stupid questions in public - really will affect your chances of being taken seriously as a host, not to mention your sales. There's only a small minority of people who are willing to give their personal details (which are far more valuable than the few bucks a month for a VM) to someone so plainly unprofessional. With GVH getting back in the game, I'm afraid you're going to find it hard to corner that particular demographic.

In this thread you have done yourself no favours whatsoever. Its obviously someone trolling but you've let it drag on and on and then made it worse by telling lies. Some people can get away with lying - but you haven't because you can't remember the lies, even within a single thread. Honesty may be the only policy that will work for you.

I'm sorry if you feel this is harsh, but people have tried to give you advice over, and over and you just hit back at them. If people (ie potential customers) are holding you to what you think is an unreasonable standard, perhaps this isn't the business for you. Those who have been here a while have seen a lot of sketchy new hosts start up and deadpool and I'm afraid you've rung all those alarm bells.

If people are being harsh its in the hope you won't rip more innocent people (and yourself, and any of the employees who turn out to be real) off with an unsustainable business model that in a few months leaves you in debt, with your only resort being to hawk your user's private data to another host in a desperate attempt to make rent.

TL;DR - if you want to come across as professional, act /professionally/.

(PS the placing of the final apostrophe (in "user's") is quite intentional, if not childish of me)

• @tehdan said:
    (PS the placing of the final apostrophe (in "user's") is quite intentional, if not childish of me)

I REALLY wanted to stop posting in this thread... but dammmnnnn

Thanked by 1tehdan
  • See kids, grammar can be fun.

• Considering the huge amount of H-1B workers from other countries currently in the US the question becomes rather moot.

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran
    edited November 2015

Thanked by 1Mark_R
  • mikhomikho Member, Host Rep

IgniteServers said: Not even sure why threads like this are left open tbh.

Nekki said: Entertainment value.

erkin said: Maybe just because noone requested.

It's still open since it's still a civil discussion without name calling and that it eventually went into another direction. (and noone flagged it with a proper reason).

Are all happy with the outcome of this thread? I would be more then happy to close it if in consensus

• ehabehab Member
    edited November 2015

please close, final word should be from key thread members maybe 2 only.

This discussion has been closed.