Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

IgniteServers rude support and account deleted with no refund :( - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

IgniteServers rude support and account deleted with no refund :(

Comments

• IgniteServers said: There is Rj which is @jrishabh55 he is a technical officer also does live chat sometimes, also Megan which is live chat supervisor, myself, Patrick who usually works the 1-844 number and responds to tickets and does follow up calls and also Nate who does some marketing.

Sounds indian!

• @linuxthefish said:
    Sounds indian!

So u mean remote support ?

• @Hidden_Refuge said:
    That is some foot on the read to someones ass.

Love this, no idea what it means though

Thanked by 1Ole_Juul
  • Cool I'll give Patrick a call.

@linuxthefish @igniteservers did say the whole team was American citizens, doesn't mean they're not Indian though ;)

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

@GM2015 said:
    I nominate netomx . Finally, we would get how tos on routers, like how to buy and brick them. We'd also get some fine scripting tutorials, like how to write a thanks script on any forum you want.

I am MeXican, pal

Thanked by 1Aga
  • Pity, I thought you mastered Chinese while you are/were there.

netomx said: I am MeXican, pal

Thanked by 1netomx
  • @IgniteServers said:
    I believe you were told to email our technical team about our DDoS protection and you were given Rj's email to email in which you never did. Simply because at that time Megan was a new rep and could not further assist you with your question.

Alright so could you publicly explain how your DDoS protection works on your resold servers? Or perhaps RJ can explain since he has an account here as well?

• netomx said: I am MeXican, pal

Yes, you are MexiCAN, not MexiCANT

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

@miTgiB said:
    Yes, you are MexiCAN, not MexiCANT

I owe you a beer for that!

• jvnadrjvnadr Member
    edited November 2015

Why all of those attacks to @IgniteServers ? I think that, after some poor beginning in his LET presence, he tries to behave professional, he is polite and he seem to try to create a stable service.
    Some of you probably don't believe he has a support team and he is not an one man show. Maybe you have right, maybe you don't. It will be revealed in LET, if he lies. But, till now, he looks like he is really want to grow a hosting service and make efforts to do it.
    Will it last? I dunno. Crissic, for example, was a great service (and, by the way, from skylar that had a very bad past here) but he suddenly decided to sell it. Will it be stable for long? I dunno. BlueVM used to be very good, but went downhill and now they are only a ghost of their good past.
    As of the OP and some other guy who continued bashing @IngiteServers , it seem that they cannot even post some proofs of what they are claiming, even after the continuously calls from the hoster to provide him some details or a ticket number.
    Time will show, but for now, I think that Kalon does not deserve attacks like "you have no team", "your team seem indian", "why you write your name in some of your posts and not to all", "give me all of the details of all of your services and/or your company state" etc.
    If you find his offers good, then, ask them for more details (if you have genuine interest) to the offer post. This try for cross-examine with the spotlight on his face, at least for me, causes repulsion.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran
    edited November 2015

jvnadr said: he is polite and he seem to try to create a stable service

That's been my view as well and maybe I've overlooked something. However, I'm not really seeing much in the way of attacks either. The OP maybe, but that's targeted and makes a claim to verify, not so much just "hey this guy is new so I'm gonna hate."

As far as I can tell people are being relatively friendly, at least in this thread :)

• Jar said: jvnadr said: he is polite and he seem to try to create a stable service

OP has been very active on the forum lately and i agree with ^^.

• tehdan said: I agree - however is there a single established LET member with (paid for) service from this guy?

Put one in the IgniteServers column. I've had a openVZ VPS with IgniteServers since 15 September, currently in the UK. I use it as a location for my in-house monitoring system. If it was shit, I would know real quick.
    Although it has only been a short time, I have seen no issues or warning signs that my $6 is in peril. I have dealt with support a couple of times and they have been fast and helpful.

NOTE: I do not request, nor receive any additional discounts off posted pricing, or any free products, from any provider to influence my comments.

Thanked by 3Jonchun kkrajk lazyt
  • Jar said: As far as I can tell people are being relatively friendly

Some yes, some no. Repeated questions or suspicion about the number of people he has in support, if they are indian, signing with his name etc. Maybe I'm wrong, but I felt like he received criticism or rudeness while he didn't do really anything to deserve it. THat's how I saw some comments but, again, maybe I'm wrong...

Thanked by 3Aga FrankZ Ole_Juul
  • @ATHK said:

They have an Indian i think i have chated with that Indian before.

• @jvnadr said:
    Some yes, some no. Repeated questions or suspicion about the number of people he has in support, if they are indian, signing with his name etc. Maybe I'm wrong, but I felt like he received criticism or rudeness while he didn't do really anything to deserve it. THat's how I saw some comments but, again, maybe I'm wrong...

I may be aburpt, wasn't trying to be rude. Transparency is key in this business.

Thanked by 1jvnadr
  • @SandwichVPN said:
    They have an Indian i think i have chated with that Indian before.

It is what it is, if @IgniteServers says they're all American citizens, I suppose you have to believe them, right?

• @ATHK said:
    It is what it is, if IgniteServers says they're all American citizens, I suppose you have to believe them, right?

Haha, oops! i have chatted that men and i'm asking for him citizenship he clearly says i'm from India.

• @SandwichVPN said:

Rj is from India but speaks fluent english, so you would have to ask him where he is from you wouldnt know offhand. Rj is our only staff not from USA but he is one of the best. We dont look at where a person if from to be considered for a job with us its way more than that.

• @SandwichVPN said:

Maybe he's an Indian who acquired Permanent Resident status in Canada .

Everyone I know seems to be trying these days :p

• IgniteServers said: US citizen support team and I know them personally and their not rude.

Rj is from India but speaks fluent english,

You can see why some people are questioning you .. right?

Thanked by 1IThinkUFailed
  • JonchunJonchun Member
    edited November 2015

@jvnadr said:
    Some yes, some no. Repeated questions or suspicion about the number of people he has in support, if they are indian,

So he claims he has an all-US support team and then a couple posts later claims RJ is from India...

signing with his name etc

It was a legitimate question. I was curious o.o

Maybe I'm wrong

I'm inclined to agree.

but I felt like he received criticism or rudeness while he didn't do really anything to deserve it.

You clearly haven't read some of the posts he has made on this forum. There are significant flaws in his business approach that obviously drew criticism from LET members.

THat's how I saw some comments but, again, maybe I'm wrong...

Yea you're probably wrong at this point.

• Hello but you said us citizen support team?

• IgniteServersIgniteServers Member
    edited November 2015

Anyways Im not going to continue going mouth to mouth with you folks like I said my support team is US based. If you have a problem with a service your using with me im free for questions and answers. Knowing if my support team is US based or has someone from India is way beside the point of the thread, I am here to figure out the problem the OP is having not go into a storm of tit for tat which members who have nothing better to do that to criticize other members business @Jonchun "Your just petty sir". With that being said ill only be responding to things about the OP if its besides that continue on with the nonsense of trying to figure out if I have one or two representatives from India.

If you have a legitimate claim again my company id be delighted to discuss it but all the nonsense is useless and not worth my time.

• PieHasBeenEatenPieHasBeenEaten Member, Host Rep

@jonchun Maybe you need to stop bashing other providers all the time and worry about your own business. You have a real bad habit of it. Sometimes I wonder if you are high on "crack" or just like being an ASSHOLE. Maybe mach 5 will end up at mach 0 by your very own actions.

In general who cares where the support team is from. As long as the tickets get answered by someone.

Thanked by 2vimalware jvnadr
  • @IgniteServers said:
    Anyways Im not going to continue going mouth to mouth with you folks like I said my support team is US based. If you have a problem with a service your using with me im free for questions and answers. Knowing if my support team is US based or has someone from India is way beside the point of the thread, I am here to figure out the problem the OP is having not go into a storm of tit for tat which members who have nothing better to do that to criticize other members business Jonchun "Your just petty sir". With that being said ill only be responding to things about the OP if its besides that continue on with the nonsense of trying to figure out if I have one or two representatives from India.

If you have a legitimate claim again my company id be delighted to discuss it but all the nonsense is useless and not worth my time.

Since when is India in the USA?

Also which is it, one or two?

• This thread is so offtopic it hurting my eyes.

• JonchunJonchun Member
    edited November 2015

@PieNotEvenEaten said:
    jonchun Maybe you need to stop bashing other providers all the time and worry about your own business. You have a real bad habit of it.

I can run a business and have my own opinions too.

Sometimes I wonder if you are high on "crack" or just like being an ASSHOLE.

While I'm not sure why you felt a need to put "crack" in quotation marks, I can assure you that I have no association with any illegal narcotics. Am I an "ASSHOLE"? Probably. That doesn't make my comments or statements invalid. You don't have to like me to agree with me.

Maybe mach 5 will end up at mach 0 by your very own actions.

If my business(es) deadpooled, of course it will be by my very own actions. Who else would shut the business down? @Jar?

In general who cares where the support team is from. As long as the tickets get answered by someone.

In general, it doesn't matter. However, it does matter when you're fed one statement saying support is all US-based and that the owner trains them personally and you find out 5 minutes later that some of the support is actually outsourced.

==========

@Jonchun "Your just petty sir"

If you're going to insult me, at least have the courtesy to use some proper grammar/punctuation. All jokes aside, it's difficult to understand some of your posts because of the lack of aforementioned grammar/punctuation. I have included an edited copy of your previous post as a reference point for your future communications. While not perfect, I believe it is a significant improvement.

Anyways, I'm not going to continue going mouth to mouth with you folks. Like I said, my support team is US based. If you have a problem with a service you're using with me, I'm free for questions and answers. Knowing if my support team is US based or if it has someone from India is way besides the point of the thread. I am here to figure out the problem the OP is having and not to go into a storm of tit for tat with members who have nothing better to do than to criticize other members' businesses.

@Jonchun "You're just petty sir".

With that being said, I'll only be responding to things about the OP. If it's not about that, continue on with the nonsense of trying to figure out if I have one or two representatives from India.

If you have a legitimate claim against my company, I'd be delighted to discuss it, but all the nonsense is useless and not worth my time.

==========

@masterqqq said:
    This thread is so offtopic it hurting my eyes.

To be fair, the thread was about a client having problems with a host's support. Everyone here is discussing the support staff. It's a lot more on-topic than a lot of threads I've seen.

• IgniteServersIgniteServers Member
    edited November 2015

@Jonchun said:

Now you move onto grammar issues like I said pettiness, anything you would like to mention actually having to do with the problem the OP has?

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

Jonchun said: Who else would shut the business down? @Jar?

I just have to press the big red button.

This discussion has been closed.