Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

About Hetzner - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

About Hetzner

2»

Comments

• @2bb3 its a website, i'll run a automatic viewer that watches somebody else's link, and then I gain credits for every view that i make

• youtube views?

francis2 said: its a website, i'll run a automatic viewer that watches somebody else's link, and then I gain credits for every view that i make

• @linuxthefish, I want a dedicated server, not a vps, and ive been searching a lot and until now ther'ré The cheapest

• @francis2 said:
    GM2015 yup

And that works? I mean: That's worth the effort? Genuine question!

• @francis2 said:
    Amitz yesss

Interesting! How much can one earn per month like that? Just as a ballpark figure?

• GM2015GM2015 Member
    edited November 2015

Depends on what you're hustling with the video. From what I've heard, youtube ranks videos in searches(their own, not google organic) based on views, tags, keyword stuffing and their engagement details, like how long a video is watched, how many views and all that.

There are also a bunch of marketing jerks on youtube who enjoy flagging their competitions' videos(just like flagging gangs on craiglist) and youtube takes down even legit videos. Google doesn't give a fuck.

Of course, I have no idea what I'm talking about.

I don't do youtube videos.

Amitz said: And that works? I mean: That's worth the effort? Genuine question!

Thanked by 1Amitz
  • OVH/soyoustart is way cheaper

http://www.soyoustart.com/ie/game-servers/ i7 for lots of CPU power, and SSD for the IO intensive side of things

• @GM2015 said:
    I don't do youtube videos.

Ha! That sounds like an obviously cheap hooker with acrylic glass plateau heels saying: "I don't do facesitting"' while chewing bubble gum and sitting down on your face.

Thanked by 1vimalware
  • I'm sorry, I'm unfamiliar with Germanic breeding traditions.

Amitz said: cheap hooker with acrylic glass plateau heels saying: "I don't do facesitting"' while chewing bubble gum and sitting down on your face.

Thanked by 2Amitz vimalware
  • GM2015 said: I'm sorry, I'm unfamiliar with Germanic breeding traditions.

Wasn't this thread about Hetzner? Derail successfully.

• AmitzAmitz Member
    edited November 2015

@GM2015 said:
    I'm sorry, I'm unfamiliar with Germanic breeding traditions.

Well-bred Germans take out the bubble gum while performing the breeding ceremony. Just for the record.

@Frecyboy said:
    Wasn't this thread about Hetzner? Derail successfully.

Hetzner are german. You need all (even secondary) information to come to a well-judged decision!

Thanked by 1GM2015
  • Hetzner GMBH ist einen Deutchen company, jah?

I can't speak German, but it was a very relevant observation made by me based on geographic reasoning.

Frecyboy said: Wasn't this thread about Hetzner? Derail successfully.

• @linuxthefish But The problem isso The setup fee...

• @francis2 said:
    linuxthefish But The problem isso The setup fee...

You said its a lucrative "business", so why don't you take it and postpone your ROI a week or two? :P

• But my starting Money doesn't aloow such money

• GM2015 said: Hetzner GMBH ist einen Deutchen company, jah?

Ja deutschen company sein tun.

• AmitzAmitz Member
    edited November 2015

Ja, ja, das ist gut, wanken die Winky!

Sorry, OP - I will stop derailing your thread now! No hard feelings, mmmkay?