Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Who to go to during BuyVM's move to Fiberhub LV? - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Who to go to during BuyVM's move to Fiberhub LV?

2»

Comments

• ~9-10 hours, without stops. Longest I can drive for is about 4 hours before I start to get fatigued.

• Exciting, maybe I'll give BuyVM another shot - last time I was on the west coast my upload/download speeds were absolute trash

• RophRoph Member
    edited December 2012

My BuyVM SJ box is the slowest LEB I have network wise, but since I use it for ZNC it doesn't matter. Reliability wise it's perfect though.

Are there test ips / files setup at the LV location that we can try now?

• @Roph said: Are there test ips / files setup at the LV location that we can try now?

@mnpeep said: You can use the following (from an official Fiberhub WHT sales post) to test against:

Test IP - 199.47.208.100

Download File - 100MB (http://www.fiberhub.com/100megtest.bin)

• This test IP 199.47.208.100 is acting strangely. I did a couple of traceroutes and a 2-3 mtrs to this IP and now it seems to be blocking me (no longer returning pings). Reproduced from 3 different places.

• shovenoseshovenose Member, Host Rep

That download is amazing! 4.1MB/s that's basically maxing out my connection. Even more convinced to build out my network with Fiberhub starting out with a 42U then going to a cage, then my own DC.

• @shovenose said: That download is amazing! 4.1MB/s that's basically maxing out my connection. Even more convinced to build out my network with Fiberhub starting out with a 42U then going to a cage, then my own DC.

Why the need for a bump?