Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

BoltVM Down? - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

BoltVM Down?

Comments

• I have the exactly same issue. My VPS went down over half a dozen of times during the last few months. My customer panel is flooded with my VPS offline tickets.
    Everytime my VPS goes down they say that colocrossing null routed my VPS for outbound spam. I just have two sites hosted on that VPS.
    These guys provided better services when their offers started a year ago but things are turning sour now..

@McFish said:
    Somethings going on with boltvm.. I can't do anything in the management console,
    because it says

The action could not be completed as no response was received.

and my support tickets are just automatically closed :-/

• Maybe it's one of those "oh I couldn't reply, got hacked and stuff" bullshit mark-ups for what really happened

• TBH, overall they are good except for the IP change and the CPU overheating a couple of days ago.

• vRozenSch00n said: The more I learn stuff

The more of my vps-s are down.

Thanked by 1vRozenSch00n
  • All up here

• just checked on it. mine is working, too.

• Mine is fine as well.

• My LA VPS is down with the same errors as everyone else after some maintenance because a server was overheating (does that sound familiar to anyone else?). NJ VPS is still alive and kicking.

• Mine is working.

• My VPS is apparently offline in the client area when it's available online. I can't do a reinstall. Submitted a ticket two days ago with no response.

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

Maybe he needs money for christmas, selling all his IPv4 ranges, hirhir.

• @definitelyliam said:
    My VPS is apparently offline in the client area when it's available online. I can't do a reinstall. Submitted a ticket two days ago with no response.

same with mine, it's offline in clientarea but still acessable by ssh, can you login via ssh and check your memory usage? mine always says 100% jut for ssh login

• @robohost said:
    same with mine, it's offline in clientarea but still acessable by ssh, can you login via ssh and check your memory usage? mine always says 100% jut for ssh login

total       used       free     shared    buffers     cached
    Mem:          2048       1320        727         56          0        517
    -/+ buffers/cache:        802       1245
    Swap:         2048          0       2048

That's surprising, considering I have no sites set up on Virtualmin just yet (a fresh install).

• Check with top, what apps using high ram

• offline in clientarea , can not login by ssh, ping fail . CA VPS

• That whole never-ending thing (IPs, licenses, domain renewals, absence) is quite embarrasing in the meantime.

• not embarrassing enough.. obviously

• Well, I gave up expecting a reply and moved away. That's $4 wasted, certainly not going to renew it.

• where actually @Steven_F

5 days and my ticket still not replied.

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

BoltVM has been sold to CC or a sub brand, this is completely obvious and @Steven_F will be under a gag order, its the way it always goes.

Thanked by 1GM2015
  • @AnthonySmith said:
    BoltVM has been sold to CC or a sub brand, this is completely obvious and Steven_F will be under a gag order, its the way it always goes.

Oh well. I didn't think my $4 was worth high-quality support, but if there was something like this it shouldn't have been kept from us.

You really should not be surprised, this is not the first, second, third, forth, fifth or even sixth time this has happened under the exact same pattern.

Breakfast costs $4, get over it :)

Thanked by 1GM2015
  • @AnthonySmith said:
    You really should not be surprised, this is not the first, second, third, forth, fifth or even sixth time this has happened under the exact same pattern.

Breakfast costs $4, get over it :)

lol I got over it yesterday. I'm just new to this and BoltVM seemed really "popular" on LEB/LET and Steven seemed active on LET so I gave it a try. Live and learn.

• So cc or a sub brand own boltvm?

• GM2015GM2015 Member
    edited December 2015

definitelyliam said: lol I got over it yesterday. I'm just new to this and BoltVM seemed really "popular" on LEB/LET and Steven seemed active on LET so I gave it a try. Live and learn.

Honestly the only thing that made them popular was just how often Steven fucked things up, they have had a lot of negative press over the last 18 months, I used to have a lot of time for Steven but he just seemed to lose interest completely.

Thanked by 1GM2015
  • @AnthonySmith said:
    Honestly the only thing that made them popular was just how often Steven fucked things up, they have had a lot of negative press over the last 18 months, I used to have a lot of time for Steven but he just seemed to lose interest completely.

Well, thank God BuyShared had some stock left.

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

@masterqqq said:
    So cc or a sub brand own boltvm?

Sub-sub brands probably aren't a thing anymore. I just don't see a reason for them to do them considering they own most/all of the large brands within their walls. If they're serious about improving public image of the hurting brands, then doing sleazy things doesn't help them any.

I'd be surprised if he lost interest. He put money into his new billing & VPS panel as well as the dedicated servers.

Still, if he lost interest, it'll be hard to get that spark alive again.

Francisco

• LeeLee Veteran

Can someone please confirm what is happening. It's a money issue, I am looking at $1.25 if he DP's and 75c if he sells.

• Lee said: It's a money issue, I am looking at $1.25 if he DP's and 75c if he sells

Maybe we can start a GoFundMe if everything goes south and you need to recoup your $1.25