Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Iwipo.com Sold - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Iwipo.com Sold

124»

Comments

• serverbearserverbear Member
    edited December 2012

Heh.

http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=2601858

So he bought a VB Licence & VBSEO about 6 days before his forum got "bought."

Here's what I think happened:

He's blacklisted everywhere for spamming iWipo
    Under constant DDOS
    I'm assuming iWipo did't have a valid VB licence

So he's made up a story about the forum getting sold, transferred it to another domain & actually got a legit VB key. That would explain why this "new" forum has all the same categories & topics (plus hosted on the exact same IP).

Seriously, fuck this guy & @DewlanceVPS stop being a fanboy because it's not winning you any friends around here.

• DewlanceVPSDewlanceVPS Member, Patron Provider
    edited December 2012

@serverbear said: stop being a fanboy

Why you did not include my vps report on your site? I submit my VPS plans more then 2 times(benchmark) :(

• joepie91joepie91 Member, Patron Provider

@DewlanceVPS said: Why you did not include my vps report on your site? I submit my VPS plans more then 2 times(benchmark) :(

Interesting how you forget to quote the part where he actually answers this exact question.

• NHRoelNHRoel Member
    edited December 2012

@serverbear said: I'm assuming iWipo did't have a valid VB licence

I think they used SMF?

@serverbear said: stop being a fanboy

He actually posted a fake review over there against us, that explains why he is shilling them.

• PatrickPatrick Member
    edited December 2012

@NHRoel said: He actually posted a fake review over there against us, that explains why he is shilling them.

Dewlance has an ad there to in the sidebar so ever more of him being a fan boy of that forum

• @Patrick said: Dewlance has an ad there to in the sidebar

More power to him. I am ad blind :)

• @DewlanceVPS said: Why you did not include my vps report on your site? I submit my VPS plans more then 2 times(benchmark) :(

Not really relevant to this discussion, but FYI just because you run a benchmark doesn't mean you'll appear on the site, I personally don't feel comfortable about your business ethics to expose you to our users - nor feel like you add enough value.

Example:

• DewlanceVPSDewlanceVPS Member, Patron Provider

@serverbear said: Example:

I am from India and I register this blog(kunnublog) in 2006 or 2007, I post only tech related thread in my own native langauge so they can easily learn "how to change settings in computer"(setting changes = hacks..)

For example: http://scls.typepad.com/techbits/2011/11/hacking-the-windows-taskbar-custom-toolbars.html

• For some reason, Tim Litton sounds like tea Lipton

• And kunnu, stop sucking shemales.