Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Free $1.50 credit for all new signups (2 hours only) - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Free $1.50 credit for all new signups (2 hours only)

2»

Comments

• ZareZare Member, Host Rep

Yeah it's a custom panel + billing. It's for vps and dedis. Also you can only load credit in GBP currently, we are working on currency integrations.

• Yep, I also guessed that it's a custom panel. It's very nice. It must be a lot of work. Hope you are successful with it :)

Thanked by 1Zare
  • Do I have to pay VAT? I don't live in EU.

All prices are inclusive of any taxes, same prices for everyone.

• You shouldn't charge people outside the EU any VAT.

Zare said: All prices are inclusive of any taxes, same prices for everyone.

They aren't, we just charge 1 set price per plan, everyone pays the same, we just make less money on EU customers because we charge inclusive VAT for them.

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

@GM2015 said:
    You shouldn't charge people outside the EU any VAT.

They probably are not. They just increase a net price in that case. It's perfectly legal.

Look at this the other way round, for EU based Customers they simply 'eat' the VAT cost themselves. Their business model, it's up to them, if you are unhappy with it there are plenty of fish in the sea.

Thanked by 2GM2015 Zare

@Clouvider said:
    Look at this the other way round, for EU based Customers they simply 'eat' the VAT cost themselves. Their business model, it's up to them, if you are unhappy with it there are plenty of fish in the sea.

This is exactly right :)

• It makes sense. I've only seen providers doing their standard price plus adding vat by ip look up at check out.

Zare said: They aren't, we just charge 1 set price per plan, everyone pays the same, we just make less money on EU customers because we charge inclusive VAT for them.

• windytime90 said: What is your control panel?

root@zare:~# cat /etc/resolv.conf
    # Generated by SolusVM
    nameserver 8.8.8.8
    nameserver 8.8.4.4

Backend is managed by SolusVM, frontend and billing is totally custom, gives a better experience to just WHMCS and SolusVM.

• @Zare I created an account, but no free credits yet. I am refreshing the page for some time ;(

The promo ended quite a while a go now :) But PM me your email and Ill give you some free credits.

• @Zare said:
    The promo ended quite a while a go now :) But PM me your email and Ill give you some free credits.

PM send :) Nice offer

• How are you calculating the credits? Does it round up or.. If I use only 1 hour, I get charged 1 cent or 0.3 cent.

You get charged the exact amount, but you may not see it until its above 1 cent usage.

Thanked by 1TheOnlyDK
  • @Zare said:
    You get charged the exact amount, but you may not see it until its above 1 cent usage.

Much better than Vultr and DigitalOcean, they round up to the nearest cent just because they can.

• @Zare
    Are the resources dedicated? Can I use 100% of the CPU?

• JunklessJunkless Member
    edited October 2015

@Maniac said:
    Z are az
    Are the resources dedicated? Can I use 100% of the CPU?

It's KVM, so I guess you can.

• Looking glass?

I will set one up today, however please note the promo is over! :(