Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Prefix only going over NTT? - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Prefix only going over NTT?

2»

Comments

• jbilohjbiloh Administrator, Veteran

Global frag seems like a very unique name for a dedicated server and colocation hosting company. Is frag supposed to be synonymous for kill?

• MikeAMikeA Member, Patron Provider

@jbiloh said:
    Global frag seems like a very unique name for a dedicated server and colocation hosting company. Is frag supposed to be synonymous for kill?

They were a game server provider many years ago.

• NexHostNexHost Member
    edited October 2015

@jbiloh said:

Not sure but input from you regarding what is occurring would be helpful.

Globalfrag told me that they'll add GTT to the mixture also. Let's see if that happens.

Seems pretty clear that your space is announced over ntt only.

Thanked by 1NexHost
  • NexHostNexHost Member
    edited October 2015

@jbiloh said:
    Seems pretty clear that your space is announced over ntt only.

[20:30:57] GlobalFrag.com - Kazah: Dave go relax lol
     [20:31:07] GlobalFrag.com - Kazah: I'm not scamming you
     [20:31:21] GlobalFrag.com - Kazah: I've already discussed this
     [20:31:28] GlobalFrag.com - Kazah: If adding gtt will resolve this
     [20:31:36] GlobalFrag.com - Kazah: I'll have my network tech do it
     [20:31:38] GlobalFrag.com - Kazah: When he's ok
     [20:31:40] GlobalFrag.com - Kazah: On
     [20:32:02] GlobalFrag.com - Kazah: Keep in mind its the weekend

Is that gtt provided via black lotus?

• @jbiloh said:
    Is that gtt provided via black lotus?

I assume so yes he said he has his own commits through Blacklotus directly.

• NTT is worth a lot more than GTT anyways, so you should be happy you are getting NTT

• NexHostNexHost Member
    edited October 2015

@ItsChrisG said:
    NTT is worth a lot more than GTT anyways, so you should be happy you are getting NTT

I'm happy with the network and what I currently get. but when I could be getting more why not. There is several advantages of having more then 1 inbound route?

• Globalfrag have resolved my issue by providing me with a free /24

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

@jmckeag12 said:
    Globalfrag have resolved my issue by providing me with a free /24

In the age of IPv4 depletion. Looks like they have too much IPs. Excellent resolution ;-).

Thanked by 1NexHost
  • NexHostNexHost Member
    edited November 2015

Hi,

So Globalfrag gave me a free /24 because they are so incompetent but Yesterday I asked them to change rDNS Delegation. and Kazah refused. treating me as I'm some spammer or something. And threatened to charge me for it.

[17/11/2015 19:04:36] GlobalFrag.com - Kazah: Like I said before
     [17/11/2015 19:04:38] GlobalFrag.com - Kazah: if you want rDNS
     [17/11/2015 19:04:41] GlobalFrag.com - Kazah: i manage that.
     [17/11/2015 19:04:47] GlobalFrag.com - Kazah: that has never changed
     [17/11/2015 19:05:20] GlobalFrag.com - Kazah: you're still saying i"m screwing your routes ?
    [17/11/2015 19:05:23] GlobalFrag.com - Kazah: really ?
    [17/11/2015 19:05:42] GlobalFrag.com - Kazah: It seems like I need to charge you for that free /24 I gave

• What some of you guys call "business conversation"... Really...

Thanked by 1gsrdgrdghd
  • FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

@jmckeag12 - I think you're going to end up needing a new host & control panel soon if you keep smacking people in the face publicly to resolve things.

Take it from me, don't start being vocal about your vendors being gongshows unless you're ready to deal with them sending you walking papers, or you leaving to address it yourself.

Given they provide DDoS protection I have no doubt that they are rebalancing routes to keep things under control. If you're wanting a half dozen different backbones and completely balanced routes with no favoring, then get ready to pay out the ass and to lose your filtering.

I think you should see the doctor about possibly being bipolar.

Francisco

• Francisco said: Given they provide DDoS protection I have no doubt that they are rebalancing routes to keep things under control. If you're wanting a half dozen different backbones and completely balanced routes with no favoring, then get ready to pay out the ass and to lose your filtering.

And you base that bullshit on... what? They obviously resell the protection of BL, which is also the primary upstream for their ASN, so they have zero control how/if BL balances anything BGP wise.

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

@William said:

Then that backs my point even more, he shouldn't be dragging GF through this crap if it's probably BL adjusting routes.

Providers will rebalance routes if they have some big ass floods smacking them around. Voxility does it all the time, as does most everyone else I'm sure.

Francisco

• Francisco said: possibly being bipolar

IMHO, it's only his defense mechanism due to the harsh condition in gaming world particularly, and hosting business competition in general.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

I'll honor the request to close this thread, but if you don't want people to react to the things you post... Try not posting those things. This thread was dead, you revived it and then didn't like what happened. That is ultimately something only you can resolve.

Thanked by 1NexHost
This discussion has been closed.