Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

about BudgetVZ , and EvoBurst - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

about BudgetVZ , and EvoBurst

2»

Comments

• jvnadrjvnadr Member
    edited October 2015

cyxaaa said: I do not want this post makes you foreigners think chinese people as a rough group

cyxaaa said: the server could impossible be used for mailing

cyxaaa said: maybe my english could not show my idea clearly due to my poor english , but in fact no one would get mad just for reason of "cant keep up with own passwords"

@cyxaaa I generally have a very good opinion for Chinese people, put persons like you are trying to change this opinion of me...
    First of all, what makes you think that a service costs 4$ per year do have urgent tickets, quick support or any kind of tolerance if your server was compromized?
    And what makes you think that just because you are Chinise, we will be more tolerant about your behavior, compared to other posters?
    Even if that was an issue of Evobursrt, it is clear that this kind of service is, in fact, experimental and no way for production purposes.
    So, your server was probably compromized. Even if you did change ssh password and the password is strong, it can be easily compromized.
    Did you secure the server? No. Did you disable root access? Gain access only via ssh keys? Install fail2ban and other securing software? Probably not. Did you read the logs Ryan sent you? I guess, no, otherwise you could drop us those logs to see what really happened.
    SolusVM handles passwords automatically. Not by hand. It is 99% for sure that you accidentally entered the wrong password.
    And, even if you didn't want it because of the language barrier (wich I am not sure), you did behave poorly. You came here to bash the provider, in fact, as a blackmail because he didn't treat you like you wanted.
    Last but not least, you are a very new member here. Your only posts are for bashing wosign's free service and evoburst. And a first thread, that clearly shows you have a very limited knowledge of handling a server (http://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/62519/how-to-set-a-reverse-proxy-record-using-nat-vps-myserverplanet#latest).

• @AutoSnipe said:
    Only as i was called out by name. (yes i did say i was going to have no part on this)

The fact that I have said that when you stop acting the way that you are in the ticket that i would be there to assist you. I'm not there to be second guessed all the time, but to put in context from your original post this statement..

Although out of the 99.99% of other hosts, I would be the one to pull people up on it. And the others tend to let things slide.

Welcome to the world where support has a "queue" to it. It's quite simple actually - the more you bump your ticket, the farther down you go :)

• So far I am really happy with the BudgetVZ Line and the Support. @AutoSnipe
    You might've been hijacked and somebody abused the server but I am pretty sure it's not BudgetVZ/EvoBurst's fault.

• to be honest! I did find BudgetVZ a decent provider at least for me
    I got a 256 vps and it's working great without any problems

• Ya, BudgedVZ; NanoVZ and MegaVZ are amazing. Support was always helpful to me. No complains.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

48h ban for deceptively using multiple accounts to attempt to have a greater influence on your opinion.

You're welcome to have an opinion and share it, you're not welcome to circle jerk and reinforce your own opinion with multiple accounts.

Thanked by 2AshleyUk netomx
  • welcome to lowendbadreviewsbychineseguys.com

Thanked by 1netomx
  • @dedicados said:
    welcome to lowendbadreviewsbychineseguys.com

Are you racist? Chinese people are not bad, it's just there are way too many Chinese in general, and the number of bad people is high compared to other races. The percentage is still low.

Thanked by 1madfish
  • no im not, but it seems 90% of bad reviews are made from them, thats why i just suggest that domain =)

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@TheOnlyDK said:
    Are you racist? Chinese people are not bad, it's just there are way too many Chinese in general, and the number of bad people is high compared to other races. The percentage is still low.

"Chinese" in the hosting industry has very specific, non race-based connotations, there's nothing new about this. China has culture and government issues that are specific, unique, and noteworthy when related to hosting.

• If they do have log supports your spamming,it may happen and it's not your false but the shadowsocks.shadowsocks-win would create a local socks5 1080 port and pac file for IE using proxy in your PC ,which can be found from LAN.You know that may be the problem,no matter how strong is your password of SSH,it still can be abuse by others
    Following Chinese are same meaning with English ,for I just want to say one possible.
    如果他们确实有证据表明你发邮件了,这可能是因为shadowsocks在本地创建了一个1080端口,对局域网内可见,或许有人扫描到了拿来发邮件,这样可以不经过SSH。以上是我猜的,v2上面有人提到过

• Reminds me of some of the comments of my most loyal readers.

gycjs said: . 如果他们确实有证据表明你发邮件了,这可能是因为shadowsocks在本地创建了一个1080端口,对局域网内可见,或许有人扫描到了拿来发邮件,这样可以不经过SSH。以上是我猜的,v2上面有人提到过

• @dedicados said:
    no im not, but it seems 90% of bad reviews are made from them, thats why i just suggest that domain =)

I am a Chinese grew up in Canada, not sure if the following is correct but I think in China, especially in the recent years with taobao and stuff, the online shopping experience has been changed to that if you don't provide me something I'm satisfied with, I will just post bad reviews about you. And believe it or not, sells on taobao or eBay care about this "reputation" and usually will be willing to do extra to make the client happy. This could be why there are more Chinese posting negative reviews, probably just trying to get some attention.

Again, above could be wrong, just my thoughts.

@jarland said:
    "Chinese" in the hosting industry has very specific, non race-based connotations, there's nothing new about this. China has culture and government issues that are specific, unique, and noteworthy when related to hosting.

I do agree to this, to some extent. Not everyone thinks the same and not everyone behaves the same. Including all Chinese is a bit too harsh I would say. In China, they do things quite differently there and sometimes they expect things to be the same outside the country.

Thanked by 1vRozenSch00n
  • netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

@TheOnlyDK said:

Chill out, it was funny :P

Thanked by 1GM2015
  • @netomx said:
    Chill out, it was funny :P

Wasn't mad. :P

Thanked by 1netomx
  • @joodle said:
    Youre not getting your server back, im done here as well

Great attitude and quality service!! you just scared me to cry, omg, take away services they just paid, just like to kill them, you are so powerful!!

• PieHasBeenEatenPieHasBeenEaten Member, Host Rep

@colingpt Here is something for you!

Thanked by 2colingpt netomx
  • colingptcolingpt Member
    edited December 2015

Also for you, deserve it. My 2 cents

Thanked by 1PieHasBeenEaten
  • Funnily, China is really racist itself.

In airports you generally have two lines in immigration. Citizens, and non citizens.

In China there are three lines. Chinese citizens, Chinese heritage, and "everyone else".

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

0xdragon said: In airports you generally have two lines in immigration. Citizens, and non citizens.

As almost every other airport

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

Thanked by 2gestiondbi ehab
  • @0xdragon said:
    Funnily, China is really racist itself.

In airports you generally have two lines in immigration. Citizens, and non citizens.

In China there are three lines. Chinese citizens, Chinese heritage, and "everyone else".

...and in some places, foreigners are identified as...aliens! (legit)

• BradBrad Member
    edited December 2015

@theroyalstudent said:
    ...and in some places, foreigners are identified as...aliens! (legit)

The definition of "alien" is belonging to a foreign country or nation.

Thanked by 10xdragon
  • @netomx said:
    As almost every other airport

I think you need to re-read what I wrote.

• @Brad said:

Yes I know, just that I feel that it's kinda unwelcoming. Maybe those airport peeps could have used... "foreigners"?

• @0xdragon said:
    I think you need to re-read what I wrote.

Honestly, it's just due to the population size. Yes it's a bit off putting, yes it sounds racist. However with all the traveling Chinese it makes sense to get them through as quickly as possible.