Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

about BudgetVZ , and EvoBurst
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

about BudgetVZ , and EvoBurst

ok , originally I do not want to comment about this , but I was angered today .
ONE WORDS : STAY A WAY FROM BudgetVZ , and EvoBurst !

I bought a 128m plan from budgetVz this Augest , at the beginning the very low price grabbed my eye and then I bought one for reverse proxy of google , and personal used only shadowsocks.

however , somedays after I bought this plan , the day I want to login the SolusVM but the system shows only "Your account blacklisted" , then I tried to login user panel and said that my password could not login to SolusVM and want them to help me with this , ok , set the priority to "HIGH " was my fault , but Mr.RYAN just showing me "WILL YOU CALL 911 TELL THEM YOU FORGOT PASSWORD ? " and give me a password the same as account name .
several days later , the user panel could not login due to the same fault , I reset the password by cliking the links in their homepage , but after followed the instructions the page shows ONLY "PASSWORD RESET SUCCESS" without any NEW PASSWORD SENT / DISPLAY or A PROCEDURE FOR TYPING NEW PASSWORD.

I thought that the server could be used is enough , and do not go on this , just let this server idle except ss and google proxy.

today I tried to use the reverse proxy set on this server , but no response. after login to solusvm only a redline shows me my server suspended , and after I reset (right , reset) my password I finally see the email history that my server suspended due to "SMTP Abuse".

ok , i did install sendmail on this server several weeks ago , but I didn't use it send event ONE MAIL to ANYBODY , ANYONE , how could this reason be applied for suspending ?

really a kidding

THAT'S WHAT I POSTED ON TICKET :

your system is really interesting , right ? I reset my password and opening a ticket for my server suspension .
Then you show me the page for logging in .

and the password for I used to login is TOTALLY WRONG . your system sent me another password SMARTLY.

your replying is really HUMOROUS ..... just from your side , not mine . I received no mail until I contacted the service chat of my mail provider . " just go on a rampage without actually bothering to read a single word of it." , I'M NOT A BLIND , thanks .

ok , I read about what the reason for suspending my server .
BUT , ARE YOU SURE THIS THE REAL REASON FOR SUSPENDING ?

I installed sendmail , right , but had I used it to send even ONE MAIL to anybody , anyone ? NO.
SO , I'm still confusing about , how did your system , or you self , showing me such a kidding reason ?

you said the pptp port is not banned , right ? DO YOU THINK MY HEAD IS KICKED BY A PIG SO I SAID SUCH A BORING QUESTION ?
un ,you are really a humorous guy , just from your side.

AND THATS WHAT THE Mr.Ryan Replied :

Well, our record shows that YOU filled in the forgot password process Twice.

Therefore you get TWO passwords, but until you cut the crap and stop finding eveything humerious, I will not be assisting you.

You have the log, you can see what was happening.

But to point it out, yes it does seem you are blind, as you did not read it. Instead started listing random things.

I'm not here to put up with your hissy fits, ranting and raving etc. You have your information that you wanted and you are still doing so.

Once you are over it, I will be here.

So , Mr.Ryan , what I want to say , as a chinese saying goes : 这TM都是我的错咯?(shall all that my fault ?)

Comments

• Your server probably got compromised, your server got suspended due to too many smtp connections, aka spam. Also, your account was blacklisted on solusvm due to you having entered a wrong password too many times, this is usually fixed with a simple ticket.

• Firstly your tone is to harsh to settle any dispute is it possible your server got hacked and use to send spam? Did you review the logs?

• salakissalakis Member
    edited October 2015

Not sure what to say about the accusations, for me Ryan always tried to provide a decent service in relation to the price.

But well, I do have to admit that I would be pissed as fuck if I received a ticket with RAGING HEAD-KICKING CAPS-LOCKED PIGS.

Dude, just chill. You paid like 4 EUR for a year for this service. Even if you got suspended, you can just try to solve all this peacefully.

• AutoSnipeAutoSnipe Member
    edited October 2015

I'm personally staying out of this, Even though I'm directly involved in it I do find no reason to make any of this public. When mearly all I want is some respect when someone creates a ticket and not be told "BUT , ARE YOU SURE THIS THE REAL REASON FOR SUSPENDING ?" (AFTER i post the logs to them)

That is all from me.

Regards,
    Ryan B

• @joodle said:
    Your server probably got compromised, your server got suspended due to too many smtp connections, aka spam. Also, your account was blacklisted on solusvm due to you having entered a wrong password too many times, this is usually fixed with a simple ticket.

never, the ssh of server port I changed from the time I got it , and used a password with strong words
    I could not stand what the guys saying , and his temper , why must I have argue with him ? Originally I needn't to say , but the word he replied made me anger.

• @salakis said:
    Not sure what to say about the accusations, for me Ryan always tried to provide a decent service in relation to the price.

But well, I do have to admit that I would be pissed as fuck if I received a ticket with RAGING HEAD-KICKING CAPS-LOCKED PIGS.

Dude, just chill. You paid like 4 EUR for a year for this service. Even if you got suspended, you can just try to solve all this peacefully.

I'm not vexatious with him , but what he replied and the system of evoburst really a terrible shit. who likes to argue with another ?

• @masterqqq said:
    Firstly your tone is to harsh to settle any dispute is it possible your server got hacked and use to send spam? Did you review the logs?

no , I checked it recently . ssh port and other security should be ok

• EvoBurst 挺好的呀. 用了大半年没发生什么奇怪的事情.
    就是硬盘稍稍慢了点.网络有时候抽风.

• @cyxaaa said:
    I could not stand what the guys saying , and his temper , why must I have argue with him ? Originally I needn't to say , but the word he replied made me anger.

Youre not getting your server back, im done here as well

• cyxaaacyxaaa Member
    edited October 2015

@Kvmba_ said:
    EvoBurst 挺好的呀. 用了大半年没发生什么奇怪的事情.
    就是硬盘稍稍慢了点.网络有时候抽风.

我不知道Ryan到底什么脾气,真是见鬼。我说了第一次密码错误找他发TK设了个高优先级的确是我的错,但是没必要嘲讽到“你会在忘记密码的时候打911”吧?
    还有,服务器我压根就没拿来做过什么事情,1723端口是BAN掉的,根本没法用,ss个谷歌的反代都是个人用的,没透漏给别人。sendmail我装了但是从来没发过任何一封邮件,SSH端口这些安全措施我基本都搞过了,我就搞不懂这莫名其妙的人回复的语气到底是一种什么心态,真是见鬼,说白了,这TM都是我的错咯?

• So your mad because you cant keep up with your own passwords? I'm confused.

• @AutoSnipe said:
    I'm personally staying out of this, Even though I'm directly involved in it I do find no reason to make any of this public. When mearly all I want is some respect when someone creates a ticket and not be told "BUT , ARE YOU SURE THIS THE REAL REASON FOR SUSPENDING ?" (AFTER i post the logs to them)

That is all from me.

Regards,
    Ryan B

is the question unreasonable ? the server could impossible be used for mailing . I've said that I didn't want to argue with you , but what you replied made me feel like you are taunting on me , do you think your reply a humorous reply and should I mark your reply a 5 star ?

• 啧啧啧, 这种货少发TK 特别是"高" 级别. 在les可是发TK就会删账号的.
    我倒是觉得不会无缘无故的封小鸡.查查到底是什么情况呗. 被黑了?

• cyxaaacyxaaa Member
    edited October 2015

@IgniteServers said:
    So your mad because you cant keep up with your own passwords? I'm confused.

maybe my english could not show my idea clearly due to my poor english , but in fact no one would get mad just for reason of "cant keep up with own passwords" , I don't understand how could he do this judgement that "I used this server for abusing email" , I asked him but only got a taunt reply.

• @Kvmba_ said:
    啧啧啧, 这种货少发TK 特别是"高" 级别. 在les可是发TK就会删账号的.
    我倒是觉得不会无缘无故的封小鸡.查查到底是什么情况呗. 被黑了?

不会是被黑的,安全措施我基本都做好了,不应该那么容易,而且前两天还看了记录没有什么问题。
    权当教训了。刚刚那边退了款,估计也是看到这边了吧。我不想做多的评论了。
    真没想到这家麻烦真TM多。

• @cyxaaa said:
    maybe my english could not show my idea clearly due to my poor english , but in fact no one would get mad just for reason of "cant keep up with own passwords" , I don't understand how could he do this judgement that "I used this server for abusing email" , I asked him but only got a taunt reply.

I'm sure if you were running an emailing script they can show you some logs. Also this probably shouldn't be a public discussion I mean its not a review or anything this will only make things worse between you and the hosting company, considering they are probably active members here on LET.

Thanked by 1gestiondbi
  • @IgniteServers said:
    I'm sure if you were running an emailing script they can show you some logs. Also this probably shouldn't be a public discussion I mean its not a review or anything this will only make things worse between you and the hosting company, considering they are probably active members here on LET.

I know that , also I do not want this post makes you foreigners think chinese people as a rough group , but what from their replying words I could read is "taunt" and "black humorous" . That's what I couldn't stand.

• gestiondbigestiondbi Member, Patron Provider

Also, here we speak in English on this forum. Follow the rules please.

Thanked by 1Amitz
  • @davidgestiondbi said:
    Also, here we speak in English on this forum. Follow the rules please.

ok , sorry. : )

• Only as i was called out by name. (yes i did say i was going to have no part on this)

The fact that I have said that when you stop acting the way that you are in the ticket that i would be there to assist you. I'm not there to be second guessed all the time, but to put in context from your original post this statement..

cyxaaa said: Mr.RYAN just showing me "WILL YOU CALL 911 TELL THEM YOU FORGOT PASSWORD ? "

For if you forgot the exact wording of what i said instead of making me look like Adolf.

As 99.99% of hosts here do experience a massive amount of customers thinking that their problem deserves the utmost highest priority man has ever created, this is not the case.

Although out of the 99.99% of other hosts, I would be the one to pull people up on it. And the others tend to let things slide.

• davidgestiondbi said: Also, here we speak in English on this forum. Follow the rules please.

Show me the rule that forbids me to speak anything else. :P

• @AutoSnipe said:
    Only as i was called out by name. (yes i did say i was going to have no part on this)

The fact that I have said that when you stop acting the way that you are in the ticket that i would be there to assist you. I'm not there to be second guessed all the time, but to put in context from your original post this statement..

Although out of the 99.99% of other hosts, I would be the one to pull people up on it. And the others tend to let things slide.

I've committed that that's my fault at the post . have you seen it ?
    No need to talk any more. go on on your own.

• I'd calm down first and buy a dictionary second.

cyxaaa said:

I know that , also I do not want this post makes you foreigners think chinese people as a rough group , but what from their replying words I could read is "taunt" and "black humorous" . That's what I couldn't stand.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • Please administrator close or delete this post , so sorry for my bothoring .
    No need to continue the talk anymore.

• @cyxaaa

Man just chill out and be friendly with your service providers

Don't vent on the support tickets and LET there many other places to do so

And everyone understands that you are having a Bad day but With this attitude no problem can be solved just be cool and deal with it like a man

Hope you will have nice day

• @cyxaaa said:
    the server could impossible be used for mailing

if there is any kind of mail-server running (which you admitted already, as you have sendmail installed) this server could in every way be used for mailing.

there is no need at all to ssh into it, a configuration which leaves it as open relay fits fine and same does for any possibility to get any kind of small script uploaded (php, perl etc.)

even and especially if all of this wasn't a fault on your side, your style of writing and tone wont get you anywhere with any provider.

• fkjfkj Member

Well my guess is that u used a email address that is unreachable to Evoburst's server. Say @QQ.com. And then u didn't get the password reset email.

• TheOnlyDKTheOnlyDK Member
    edited October 2015

You signed up for a service that has no refund, but he still gave you one to satisfy you, what else can he do better? You need to apologize to him personally and thank him for this.

The server suspension is 99.9% your fault since there's no reason for Ryan to enter your CT and send massive mail on your CT. And if anyone else did that, it would be your fault for not securing the server. Maybe your computer is compromised?

Thanked by 1gestiondbi
  • Ah, the good old $2/year client.