Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for servers (256mb ram/512mb ram - 20gb+ hdd) - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for servers (256mb ram/512mb ram - 20gb+ hdd)

2»

Comments

• @NinjaHawk_Roel I need unmetered bandwidth.

• @curtisg said: I need unmetered bandwidth.

100mbps? That is almost 30TB. I can't offer anything solid for that much bandwidth under LEB price guideline.

• @NinjaHawk_Roel then hit me with a PM, maybe we could make a agreement?

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@NinjaHawk_Roel said: I can't offer anything solid for that much bandwidth under LEB price guideline.

It's called a love affair with cogent. Sometimes she doesn't call you for days, but when she does, man are the conversations...mediocre.

• @jarland said: It's called a love affair with cogent. Sometimes she doesn't call you for days, but when she does, man are the conversations...mediocre.

It is called overselling ;) which personally I hate to do. 30tb for 7$ is not cogent price, not atleast from my previous conversation with them.

• @NinjaHawk_Roel, can you send me a PM with more info please.

• @curtisg I really can't offer you anything above 10-20mbps unmetered without hurting other neighboring clients and with a price that is really competing.

edited December 2012

@NinjaHawk_Roel said: It is called overselling ;) which personally I hate to do. 30tb for 7$ is not cogent price, not atleast from my previous conversation with them.

Well, I mean we all oversell to a degree, but I can assure you that it's cheap in FDC ;)

Now is it worth it? Debatable.

• @NinjaHawk_Roel I'll think about it.

• NHRoelNHRoel Member
    edited December 2012

@jarland said: Well, I mean we all oversell to a degree, but I can assure you that it's cheap in FDC ;)

Yeah good old FDC. I remember a recent conversation we had with em about a year ago. Price for a dedicated 100mbps unmetered was a bit more than you would expect. And those shared plans are, well we both know ;)

Now is it worth it? Debatable.

Dedicated 100mbps per server vs Shared 100mbps with 10-20 nodes. Let's fight :P

Italian styled fight preferred.

edited December 2012

@NinjaHawk_Roel said: Dedicated 100mbps per server vs Shared 100mbps with 10-20 nodes. Let's fight :P

Let's go! I'll post my speed results.....

...when they finish tomorrow.

;)

Eventually it has to be bad for me that I make fun of FDC so much lol

• @jarland said: Let's go! I'll post my speed results.....

...when they finish tomorrow.

;)

Haha.

Eventually it has to be bad for me that I make fun of FDC so much lol

Like the way I bash SolusVM on wht :P