Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cheapest VPS possible - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Cheapest VPS possible

2»

Comments

• @4n0nx said:
    I would say you owe me a new orange juice but that's ok I'll pay with IgniteServer'ses coins

Would be nice to have my name on some currency now, wouldn't it! =-0

• randvegetarandvegeta Member, Host Rep

@Gideon, we do free VPS

www.VPSBiT.com

I'm not sure how CPU heavey LiteCoin mining is so I can't say for sure we can permit it, but I would imagine it would be more likely you wouldn't be able to mine much any way.

But if you genuinely mean low end testing, and are happy with 512MB RAM, 1vCPU, and 5GB HDD, then you can give us a try! FREE!

• There is nothing worse than a site that has had as little effort put into as that, it reflects on the service too in my view.

• IgniteServersIgniteServers Member
    edited September 2015

@Lee said:
    There is nothing worse than a site that has had as little effort put into as that, it reflects on the service too in my view.

Im sorry that I actually like the WHMCS default template its actually plain, clear and clean. Sorry im not into buying HTML templates and using them as landing pages when I can just use the default WHMCS template and have a nice clean user friendly landing page. Also it does not reflect the service at all IMO.

• @randvegeta said:
    I'm not sure how CPU heavey LiteCoin mining is so I can't say for sure we can permit it, but I would imagine it would be more likely you wouldn't be able to mine much any way.

Please don't allow coin minings, it will hog the CPU like hell and everyone else will suffer. It shouldn't be allowed especially on the free servers.

• IgniteServers said: Im sorry that I actually like the WHMCS default template

It's not about you.

IgniteServers said: Also it does not reflect the service at all IMO.

Perception is everything in a market this crowded.

• IgniteServersIgniteServers Member
    edited September 2015

Id just rather see a nice clean template then a 10-20$ HTML template that loads of other hosting companies use.

But i get what you mean.