Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ColoCrossing takes over ChicagoVPS - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

ColoCrossing takes over ChicagoVPS

13»

Comments

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

2GBYR or something like that

• Did ColoCrossing acquire all the New Wave NetConnect LLC brands, or only ChicagoVPS? (or are all those under CVPS?) @jbiloh - also congratulations!

Thanked by 1netomx
  • black said: Yeah, damn. I didn't know CVPS have 10k+ active clients.

BlueVM had 3k roughly at beginning of year 2014 IIRC. It's not that much of a stretch.

• rpollestadrpollestad Member
    edited September 2015

I just saw that I got the buyout email, which is a bit surprising, considering when I cancelled my CVPS account, I specifically asked them to remove all of my customer information from their database. (Which they told me they did.) sigh

• rpollestad said: I just saw that I got the buyout email, which is a bit surprising, considering when I cancelled my CVPS account, I specifically asked them to remove all of my customer information from their database. (Which they told me they did.) sigh

the Federal Trade Commission at [email protected]. Be sure to include the complete spam email.
    your email provider. At the top of the message, state that you're complaining about being spammed. Some email services have buttons that allow you to mark messages as junk mail or report them spam.
    the sender's email provider, if you can tell who it is. Most web mail providers and ISPs want to cut off spammers who abuse their system. Again, make sure to include the entire spam email and say that you're complaining about spam.

• Huh. Maybe now I can actually get a refund for a billing error that caused an account surplus when I was a BlueVM customer. What a bunch of scumbags.

• No decision has been made for new signups, either, too early to make conclusive decisions like that.

Glad to hear it :) I enjoy my $32/3yrs for 2GB ram and 2TB BW. Almost feel bad that it's 88 cents per month

Thanked by 1netomx
  • Microlinux said: the business they got from LET was small-ish potatoes

Doubtful, I would say the majority was as a result of LET.

• @lay295 said:
    Glad to hear it :) I enjoy my $32/3yrs for 2GB ram and 2TB BW. Almost feel bad that it's 88 cents per month

me too. I was even able to change the billing on two others I had to that special. Great deal.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • Sent through mandrill and landed in spam.. That's usually very hard to achieve....

Thanked by 1netomx
  • Congratulations to @jbiloh and ColoCrossing!

• Congratulations @jbiloh and @CPVS_Chris! I hope everything goes well.

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

Congratulations, @jbiloh.
    Let's hope you can get ChicagoVPS into shape!

• teknolaizteknolaiz Member
    edited September 2015

For fucks sake can you stop sending me this shitty e-mails of yours? I already messaged you as you said in your mails but you still keep sending me your shit. That's called SPAM so fuck off CC/CVPS or whoever you are.

Seems Chris shits on his shit after all. Add a fucking unsubscribe link or shit. < snipped>. I don't need advertising or any shit from a shady as fuck company like yours.

• Can some one let me know link for $32/3yrs offer. I am interested for this.

• jbilohjbiloh Administrator, Veteran
    edited September 2015

Hidden_Refuge said: For fucks sake can you stop sending me this shitty e-mails of yours? I already messaged you as you said in your mails but you still keep sending me your shit. That's called SPAM so fuck off CC/CVPS or whoever you are.

Seems Chris shits on his shit after all. Add a fucking unsubscribe link or shit. < snipped >. I don't need advertising or any shit from a shady as fuck company like yours.

Please message me your email and I'll be sure your account is deleted.

• @jbiloh said:

Can i still order the CVPS plans ? if its CC i guess those cheap plans are good to have.

• jbilohjbiloh Administrator, Veteran

Yes you can order CVPS plans as normal.

• @jbiloh, can you look at bluevm ticket #673063. It would be nice if your buddy chris would have stopped blowing me off, but now it is your problem.